Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » How to add combat techniques to body guards?
How to add combat techniques to body guards? [message #67556] Thu, 08 November 2012 19:13 Go to next message
28543 is currently offline  28543
I have made custom appearing body guards and gave them Custom combat sequences. How can i get them to effectively use hero abilities ex. Physical Shield.

For some love is an organic meatbag in the sights as they squeeze a trigger with a rustic finger....
Re: How to add combat techniques to body guards? [message #67557 is a reply to message #67556] Fri, 09 November 2012 02:12 Go to previous message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
I've been looking into this and sadly it doesn't look like they can use physical shield. Maze and the Guildmaster can, but I doubt it's something they as regular NPCs can actually use as their battles are heavily scripted. And easy way to see is to throw an NPC script somewhere using either of the two NPCs and beating on them to see if they use any special abilities.

I'm hoping that some abilities can be used; drain life and force push have CDefs for use in NPC entries in the game.bin and notable uses are with Briar and Maze. Other abilities like assassin rush and... that other one like assassin rush but it's more of a charge, should be able to be implemented but in another way. Look at Jack for assassin rush and Thunder for the other one.

Eventually I will figure out how this crap is put together and I'll make a series of my own heroes. Should you make any breakthroughs with this, please let me know. I'd be most interested in learning about it.
Previous Topic: Reproducing the hero.
Next Topic: How to make block useful with physical shield?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:35:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01233 seconds