Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » what is the player UID?
icon5.gif  what is the player UID? [message #67745] Wed, 02 January 2013 08:05 Go to next message
OrdinaryScarab1 is currently offline  OrdinaryScarab1
i was editting fable with chocolate box and was trying to make a
house in barrow fields. everything went right, and i had no problem editting. but when i started the game and i tried to opened the door, the only way in was to smash it. i already knew that was because i forgot to set me as owner. anyway, when i tried to sleep in the bed, it said that it wasn't mine.

next i closed fable, and opened cbox again. i found where the problem was, the problem is that i had to enter the owner UID, but i don't know what the UID of the player is.

does anybody know what the UID of your hero is or does anybody can help me.
p.s. how do i actually turn objects , for example 90 degrees, in region editor, that way i can build much faster and more efficient.

its okay to live by your own rules, but don't bother others with these. do so, and as result others are going to bother you.
btw, does anybody have some candybars??
Re: what is the player UID? [message #67763 is a reply to message #67745] Thu, 10 January 2013 20:27 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You can right click and hold on the arrows to rotate, or manually set the values on the left.

As for the bed, I don't know, but I think instead you should look at a bed that you can already sleep in (such as the sheets in the shanty-homes in bowerstone)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Thu, 10 January 2013 20:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Help with controller mapping!
Next Topic: How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:20:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01222 seconds