Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A fun trivia about deleting "random appearance" from female villagers
A fun trivia about deleting "random appearance" from female villagers [message #67753] Fri, 04 January 2013 03:30
-Zin- is currently offline  -Zin-
Hello sportsfans

I just thought I'd mention that if you decide to give a female villager a specific appearance, then there is one thing you need to know. If you do not delete "CTCRandomAppearance," it will not work first off. That's "common knowledge". However, secondly, when you sucessfully delete it and add your custom new appearance, the female villager always seems to have the least 'attractive' voice-set of the female villagers. They also seem to not like you 'giggling'.

It's a trend I've seen from various mods on the forum, but also from my own experimentations.

Perhaps CTCRandomApppearanceMorph also contains the random voice-set and some behavior changes?

You might go: "So?" Well, so nothing really..

Unless someone knows how to apply the second voice set to female villagers.. ? If this is a redundant find, then apologies.
Previous Topic: Remove glowing hands
Next Topic: New Inventory Category
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:39:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01158 seconds