Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » ShadowNet Issues
icon4.gif  ShadowNet Issues [message #67813] Fri, 08 February 2013 13:51
Baltazaro is currently offline  Baltazaro
Alright, so, everything was going fine with modding until last week. But then, some issues came up. Fable was crashing everytime it was loading an Auto Save.

I uninstalled Fable and deleted every single files I downloaded from this site, including every file that was created from using these downloads, and started a clean istall.

Now, after some days of searching and working through it, I managed to get things that have to do with modding Fable up and running again, after dealing with several issues on the way. I had thought I had made everything back to normal again, but it seems I was proven wrong.

After this charming introduction, the issue I am currently dealing with is layed on the table. ShadowNet fails to load FMPs. This time I had to modify .xml files included in the ShadowNet folder since something went wrong with the Fable files. ShadowNet now loads normaly, and it's contents are not blank, as they used to load in this way.

However, I noticed that ShadowNet now fails to load mods as I previously mentioned. I even used the same mod I had used last week, and it was a mod that is supposed to be working. What could be wrong again?

I searched through the site for possible solutions, but I did not find any. I could have missed them, but I thought I should go ahead and create this post.

Thank you for your time.

Edit; When I tried restoring the game files via ShadowNet, I noticed that CREATURE_HERO still had the modifications a mod had made, even though I backed the files up when they were still in the original condition.. Still, the modifications I see in CREATURE_HERO do not appear in-game. While being in-game, everything is in the original state of Fable.

Edit; The issue has been resolved. I uninstalled the game yet again, deleted every single file including tools for modification and double-checked to make sure no file was left behind. Then, I followed the instructions for the tools I needed step by step once again, and I made sure nothing was wrong.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 February 2013 08:32]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work)
Next Topic: Fable Explorer Freezes and Shadownet doesnt start at all
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:34:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01063 seconds