Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Can someone explain why I have prostitutes at the Guild?
Can someone explain why I have prostitutes at the Guild? [message #67861] Sat, 09 March 2013 10:45 Go to next message
TerraBeh is currently offline  TerraBeh
The other night while playing my game started crashing. After a few times I figured i would just re-install and start over. I did that everything loaded normal like I'd left it, but I decided to do a little short run thru to make sure with a fresh new Hero.

Yeah, so I'm ready to do the first magic test with the Guild Master and I notice her walk up...

index.php?t=getfile&id=10979&private=0

Can someone explain how in the hell I now have a Darkwoods Bordello prostitute showing up at the Guild?

I found you all and figure this is the best place to possibly get an answer.
Re: Can someone explain why I have prostitutes at the Guild? [message #67862 is a reply to message #67861] Sat, 09 March 2013 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wyntilda is currently offline  Wyntilda
That's not a prostitute. That's a Guild servant. There's several of them roaming around the Guild, it's nothing to be worried about.

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Can someone explain why I have prostitutes at the Guild? [message #67863 is a reply to message #67862] Sat, 09 March 2013 11:09 Go to previous message
TerraBeh is currently offline  TerraBeh
Thanks. I never noticed her before. I recognized the pose since I recently set the girls free and assumed she somehow got lost. Very Happy
Previous Topic: New kid on the block
Next Topic: platinum armour no belt help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 02:36:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01844 seconds