Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Change Recall Destination for Guild Seal?
Change Recall Destination for Guild Seal? [message #67879] Mon, 11 March 2013 21:19 Go to next message
Andyzero is currently offline  Andyzero
Got both Fable Editor and Chocolate Box working, yay.

I've read the wiki for making objects, like the Picnic Table, into teleporters; I could do that, but that's a tad more complicated than I really am looking for.

But really, I just want to be able to change the "Recall Teleport" destination that is created whenever you use a Guild Seal to teleport back to a Cullis Gate. Like, say, to inside the Grey/Haunted House where the Ronok Axe is, for example. Or to North Bowerstone instead of goofing around with the Spade.

It should be a simple enough value, yes?

Edit Add, okay, I found out how to make Chocolate Box easily create teleporters. But I'm still curious about the original question.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 March 2013 23:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Change Recall Destination for Guild Seal? [message #67887 is a reply to message #67879] Tue, 12 March 2013 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stillfable2013 is currently offline  stillfable2013
I also want to know how to do this . But I'm trying to get chocolate box to work at the moment but not going very well . When I do I'll let u know If I work it out

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”
Re: Change Recall Destination for Guild Seal? [message #67941 is a reply to message #67887] Wed, 20 March 2013 20:55 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I believe that is contained within the save data of your savegame. You'd have to edit the save game, which is possible. Check out this if you are really interested.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Arcane tattoos in Fable Explorer
Next Topic: Making New NPC's- Need some advice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:19:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00974 seconds