Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » DMC
DMC [message #67894] Tue, 12 March 2013 20:34 Go to next message
sinsspawn11 is currently offline  sinsspawn11
I want to create like a devil may cry world i know it is most definitely not Fable themed but I just want to try and make crazy stuff like that if you have played the new DMC game you will know what I am talking about...
so how would I be able to delete the ground or at least make it invisible so i can make platforms you must walk to by floating objects and make a background for the bottom...
Re: DMC [message #67981 is a reply to message #67894] Mon, 01 April 2013 19:41 Go to previous message
Sparrow
In order to make the ground invisible, you would have to replace every ground texture with an alpha texture. If you do this, below the ground will be visible and it will either be grey, or it will be blue. But you can always just put platforms above the ground and change the ground textures to whatever you want (like lava). You would have to make invisible barriers around the floating objects you want to walk on so the hero doesn't fall off. You can do so by making a new object and using a gate graphic and making the texture completely invisible or alpha. Sounds really fun but it would be hard to do. If you have the time you can do it! Hope this helps!

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Mon, 01 April 2013 19:42]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: it has been awhile so...
Next Topic: ID Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:58:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds