Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Tips for creating a hood and cloak
Tips for creating a hood and cloak [message #67969] Mon, 25 March 2013 12:24 Go to next message
Bleek213 is currently offline  Bleek213
Hi, I'm very new to modding Fable and I've been searching through user uploads but haven't been able to find any submitted mods that were quite what I've been looking for. I want to mesh together the Apprentice hood with the cloak from the will user's upper robe to make say a head piece that I can wear with my armor and clothes. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.
Re: Tips for creating a hood and cloak [message #67970 is a reply to message #67969] Mon, 25 March 2013 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
I'm sure there are a couple of hoods lying around here somewhere... Also if you want to combine two armours together follow a tutorial made by a user here. Search tool helps a lot Razz.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Tips for creating a hood and cloak [message #68414 is a reply to message #67969] Tue, 28 May 2013 00:27 Go to previous message
Thomas is currently offline  Thomas
Well it would be must useful for you and you cab get the really nice deals over here.
Previous Topic: Strange runic message in Fable
Next Topic: Downloaded fable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:20:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01260 seconds