Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » AGUMENT EFFECT MOD HELP NEEDED
AGUMENT EFFECT MOD HELP NEEDED [message #68117] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:47
kittybandito is currently offline  kittybandito
Basically i have been struggling to pinpoint the place that controls the graphic affects of augments on weapons , iv been searching and searching through all the weapon file DEFS and i cant find out witch one controls how much lighting my broadsword shows in the game , should i just keep searching the weapons def files? or go directly to the desired augments file? im using fable explorer btw

also i dont only want to change the amount of lighting i want to be able to increase all augments effects but i dont want it to affect all the augments in the whole game only specific weapons if thats even possible. see im working on some custom weapons and the idea is to make only a few weapons custom "legendary" weapons that have the augments effects jack way up to improve their presentation, i dont want every single weapon with the same augment to be affected cu that would defeat the purpose of having a special cool custom weapon if all the weapons had it to, if anyone remembers a utube video of the singing sword thats the kind of lighting affect i want to achieve or anther example is the majoras blade mod.

iv been stuck on this for a while so any advise is much appreciated thank you Very Happy
Previous Topic: What do bump textures do?
Next Topic: im trying to get this fable2 to fable tlc converter to work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:26:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01549 seconds