Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Serious Fable Explorer problem!!
icon4.gif  Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68223] Sun, 12 May 2013 04:49 Go to next message
Bluemantis1 is currently offline  Bluemantis1
Hello there, i'm new to this website but lets get down to business. I have Fable tlc of steam on my HP Pavilion PC. So the problem is that whenever I download a mod and click ''save mods and run fable'' it pauses for a sec then it opens up my PC security thing where I have to swipe my finger on this pad I have. I do swipe my finger, then I close the security thing, now what happens is that i'm staring at ''press ok when you have closed fable'' message. There is also a message that says ''Library not found'' I do not know what that means. I asked people on steam and they said my best bet is on this website. Please help. Sad
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68224 is a reply to message #68223] Sun, 12 May 2013 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I believe it says this when the fable disk is not inserted. Since you downloaded it from steam, you don't have a disk so try my fable crack here. Rename your original Fable.exe and place the cracked one in the fable folder.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68225 is a reply to message #68224] Sun, 12 May 2013 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will changing my Fable to that Fable.exe have any effect on my saved games and profiles?
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68226 is a reply to message #68225] Sun, 12 May 2013 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wyntilda is currently offline  Wyntilda
Bluemantis1 wrote on Sun, 12 May 2013 14:47

Will changing my Fable to that Fable.exe have any effect on my saved games and profiles?

It shouldn't. I have to use a crack as well (don't worry mods, I own the game [twice]) and it doesn't seem to affect anything. But that's assuming Falset's crack is the same/almost the same as the one I use.

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68227 is a reply to message #68226] Sun, 12 May 2013 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fingers crossed....I really don't want to lose all my work and progress in Fable. Confused
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68228 is a reply to message #68224] Sun, 12 May 2013 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did what you said and replaced my Fable with your cracked one. but it still says libary not found. All I want to do is mod Fable Sad
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68230 is a reply to message #68228] Mon, 13 May 2013 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wyntilda is currently offline  Wyntilda
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=66645& amp;#msg_66647
If this doesn't help, then I'm all out of suggestions.

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Serious Fable Explorer problem!! [message #68232 is a reply to message #68228] Mon, 13 May 2013 14:07 Go to previous message
Sparrow
If that doesn't work, just move the whole folder to C:\program files (x86)\microsoft games\ or C:\program files\microsoft games\ if you have 32bit computer

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: anyone still play fable the lost chapters, or make mods...?
Next Topic: Doubts about editing fable ....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:10:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01094 seconds