Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Finding the Right Defs....
Finding the Right Defs.... [message #68237] Wed, 15 May 2013 07:28 Go to next message
Wyntilda is currently offline  Wyntilda
I'm sure many of you are aware of the trade exploit created by the very basic supply and demand system in the game, where any singular item with a quantity of more than 50 can be bought and immediately sold for profit. Is there a way to change this number to something like 200 or even a 1000 (I'll play around with it, see what works well) just to make it at least harder to exploit?

I'm also looking for how to change the min/max morality on both ends (good/evil) just to make it harder to hit max. The end of the game can become rather dull when you're not morality-grinding anymore. Razz

Thanks,
Elthemor

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Finding the Right Defs.... [message #68245 is a reply to message #68237] Wed, 15 May 2013 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Not something I've looked into before, but check the shop defs and look for anything related to trading. I have a feeling though that something like this would be hard-coded.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Finding the Right Defs.... [message #68256 is a reply to message #68245] Wed, 15 May 2013 22:45 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I made a thread a few years ago about traders, but it may only be on the other site, so I will attach some info on it.
You can change each trader's '(float)Type Sale/Wanted' to make them sell certain items for less, I assume you could increase that value and have them sell for more and pay less, like 1.5 instead of .75.
The attachment has the full thread with CShopDefs named for most of the traders. It should be pretty easy to follow, I think.

Previous Topic: Weather Problems
Next Topic: Issue (seemingly) caused by making creature renown 0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:11:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01296 seconds