Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable on Android
icon7.gif  Fable on Android [message #68242] Wed, 15 May 2013 16:51 Go to next message
MysticSorrow is currently offline  MysticSorrow
Hello,

Does anyone know if there would be a way to play Fable TLC on my android tablet, it's not rooted, but has a good memory and is pretty fast, just wondering, because i have little money 2 crappy PC's, and iv'e really been missing this game alot. If it's notpossible and i'm sounding a bit delusional, don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks in advance,
Ian

P.S. Sorry I posted in wrong area before. Sad

#Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Re: Fable on Android [message #68243 is a reply to message #68242] Wed, 15 May 2013 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Your only hope would be to use a windows emulator, and there is no way a windows emulator on android would be robust enough to play fable. Sorry.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Fable on Android [message #68246 is a reply to message #68243] Wed, 15 May 2013 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as of expected, im not so suprised, but what i do want to know is a "windows emulator" sounds cool, what does it do exactly?

#Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Re: Fable on Android [message #68247 is a reply to message #68246] Wed, 15 May 2013 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Well, technically a Windows emulator would pretend to be an entire x86 system with Windows installed, but typically instead (i.e. WINE) it just intercepts system calls in the binary files and does the appropriate action. Since Windows and Linux both run on x86 architecture, the binary files are mostly compatible, just with different ways of interacting with the system.

Unfortunately, both of these methods are a bit taxing (or very taxing), and very difficult to properly implement. This means that most of the time you will still have difficulties running complicated programs like 3D games (unless you have a very robust emulator/non emulator)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Fable on Android [message #68248 is a reply to message #68247] Wed, 15 May 2013 18:43 Go to previous message
Well, seems alittle too tech savvy for me, so i think i'll just save up for a gaming pc, and leave it at that. Anyways thanks for the help, glad theres such a big fable community still out there despite new better graphic games Smile

Ian

Previous Topic: Doubts about editing fable ....
Next Topic: Has Fable3Mod.com become a spam farm?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:49:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01096 seconds