Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Help with change model and texture
Help with change model and texture [message #68548] Mon, 10 June 2013 06:31 Go to next message
OnlyABlade is currently offline  OnlyABlade
Hi, I see the trailer of Fable:the Journey an I like teresa. I try search a model like she and i find a aldean of snowspire with hood and all. but when I change the model of theresa for the model of the aldean, I can´t import/export textures i only can change the number of the texture.

I need create a new texture and put the number of it?
How to make it?

Sorry my english.

EDIT: I have export the textures of the aldean an edit it for make it like the textures of theresa of Fable the Jorney but i dont know how to import it for the model of theresa.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 June 2013 06:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help with change model and texture [message #68552 is a reply to message #68548] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You need to open Textures.big and import your texture there. This is easiest with ChocolateBox.

After that, copy the id of the new texture and use that.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Help with change model and texture [message #68553 is a reply to message #68548] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I open textures.big with cBox?
How to upload it]?
Re: Help with change model and texture [message #68554 is a reply to message #68553] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
You can open the textures.big with cbox or fable explorer. But in cbox, you can make a new entry. You can also make a new entry in fable explorer by changing the name of a texture, applying changes, making it an fmp, closing fable explorer and opening it again and loading the fmp.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Help with change model and texture [message #68555 is a reply to message #68548] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, And if i wan´tput it on a .fmp i need use FE?
Re: Help with change model and texture [message #68556 is a reply to message #68555] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:59 Go to previous message
Sparrow
You can make an fmp in cbox too. But once you have a new entry in textures.big open it and click open I think and choose an image to open and then when it opens it, change alpha to 0 and apply changes.

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: DirectX Import
Next Topic: Level Edit Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:06:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01120 seconds