Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » The Lazy Mod  () 1 Vote
The Lazy Mod [message #68549] Mon, 10 June 2013 08:34 Go to next message
Dr3am3r21 is currently offline  Dr3am3r21

Hello guys Smile.
So today I finished a little mod wich I call "The Lazy Mod" and I would like to share it with you guys and I want to know if you like it Smile.
Now you all wonder what's the lazy mod about?
The lazy mod contains 3 fmps and 3 tngs.
In this mod I edited 3 regions.

]
1)Guild DemonDoor
2)Lookout Point
3)Oakvale(Not the starting Oakvale)

]
In the Guild DemonDoor wich can be found at the guild(you can open the demon door just by using the lamp in front of the door and it opens)I edited the chest there and it gives you ALL the legendery weapons except from Avos Tear and Sword Of Aeons.

At the Lookout Point I added 2 chests.
One chest at the center wich contains the bright plate armor and the daemon good helmet and at the other chest wich is in the road where you find the silver key... I added a chest wich gives you 10 silver keys.(The first chest is kinda bugged so when you use it press hold G to teleport back to the guild)

At the Oakvale I added a chest at the top of some stairs wich I also added Razz. You can find them at the field next to the teleporter.(I opened the gate)
After you finished clibing the stairs you will see a chest.
This chest contains Archons Armor plus 1M gold.
And when you get down and go at the beach,you will se a house wich I call "The Hero's MANSION!!"(Well actually it only contains one bed but... Ow well... Let's continue Razz)

Now those were the 3 tngs.
The 3 fmps are some extras.
The one fmp is for more gold drop from monsters.
The other fmp is for more exp drop from monsters.
And the other one makes your hero invincible.(Plus you are not pushed by explosions or anything...)

]Instructions.
1)Download the rar file from this post called "Tha Lazy Mod.rar"
2)Use winrar to extract the folder anywhere you want.
3)Go to the folder and copy the .tng files
4)Go in the "Final Albion" Directory in your Level folder. Path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable\Data\Levels\Final Albion and paste them there.(replace the old ones)
5)Open Fable Explorer or CBox(Whatever program you use)(For windows 7 and vista users run as administrator)
6)Go to "File"
7)Click "Load Fable Mod Package"
8)Choose the fmps.
9)Go to "Actions"
10)Click "Save Mods and Run Fable"

Mod FTW!!! :D
Cpt Dreamer Designs
http://i42.tinypic.com/33ushnt.jpg
Re: The Lazy Mod [message #68551 is a reply to message #68549] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Sweet Razz

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: The Lazy Mod [message #68561 is a reply to message #68551] Tue, 11 June 2013 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile

Cpt Dreamer Designs
Re: The Lazy Mod [message #68580 is a reply to message #68549] Wed, 12 June 2013 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
great! Very Happy
Re: The Lazy Mod [message #68581 is a reply to message #68580] Wed, 12 June 2013 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx Very Happy

Cpt Dreamer Designs
Re: The Lazy Mod [message #69289 is a reply to message #68549] Sun, 11 August 2013 22:49 Go to previous message
volpe is currently offline  volpe
Whenever I try to load the file gold mod.fmp I get this error in chocoletebox "Failed to load FMP: Invalid mod package type."

anyone know how to fix this?
Previous Topic: Jack Of Blade Mod
Next Topic: Hooded Willrobes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:03:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01053 seconds