Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused...
I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #68637] Sun, 16 June 2013 14:22 Go to next message
EonofAeon is currently offline  EonofAeon
So I don't know if anyone remembers me, and I can't remember what my old account was but...I remember spending a lot of time on here years and years ago (specifically a Fable TLC mod forum, and I distinctly remember more extravagant profile/forum aethetics, but the base site itself still looks as I remember...) I remember sephiroxas and talking to her often on AIM, I remember seeing/meeting a guy on here who I ended up modeling some of my personal philosophies I now hold onto after his own...And yet I can't find evidence of me Mad

I didn't used to go by 'Eon' back in these/those days, and the email I used to use no longer works. Loki Kaireg was and is my AIM, nation_of_death@sbcglobal was my email...I also usually listed my xfire (kaireg) back then as well...Dunno if anyone remembers either of those contacts or may be able to remember what my name was, but most of my names from then never pulled up anything (Apparently there's a member called Loki, which didnt show up for me, and it WAS one of my old monikers and he shared my age approx...but Im from US not AU)...I went by Nation/Nation of Death/Loki/Loki Kaireg/Riece Skenn for the most part in those days...

Just curious if anyone may be able to remember/remind me or recognize any of the names....My bro started talking bout Fable 1 after the HD remake announcement n discussed modding with his friends n I mentioned it was possible n pretty big...or was at one point heh...Got nostalgic, figured Id swing by....everything looks hella different to what I faintly remember though D:
Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #68639 is a reply to message #68637] Sun, 16 June 2013 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Markie/Sephi only briefly graced this site before being chased off by a tool. But if you remember her, you are either a very old member or you're more familiar with the ProjectEgo community, as she would mostly hang out there.
Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #68640 is a reply to message #68637] Sun, 16 June 2013 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EonofAeon is currently offline  EonofAeon
Honestly, I can't recall. The base fabletlcmod.com site looks very familiar, but this forum does not at all in it's layout/color, both forum wise and profile wise. I recognize a few names on this forum and a few from Sephi's ego followed list, but both projectego and this site said they don't recognize my old or current emails as belonging to accounts....
I can't fully recall, but I swear I remember one color/layout scheme involving some alternating green/white sort of dealio but I really just can't fully remember how/what...Beyond that, most of Project Egos member list and forum doesnt look at all familiar, but it's very possible the layout has significantly changed since I was last on, and there was definitely no 'trophy' or 'achievements' system on the site I was apart of...

EDIT - Looked through her photobucket! BINGO!

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/_Sephiroxas_/media/ff7ac-5c opy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=346

This was a sig she made for me I distinctly remember it haha

EDIT - It seems I was a member of ego...It deleted my account? Huh O.o....

[Updated on: Sun, 16 June 2013 15:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #68642 is a reply to message #68637] Sun, 16 June 2013 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Steve, the owner of that site, had purged old and inactive accounts at least once quite some time ago. That could be why your account isn't there anymore.
Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #69184 is a reply to message #68642] Mon, 22 July 2013 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Whoa projectego is cool... Why can't this site be cool? Sad
Everyone on this forum is way too serious lol

Are you shpongled?
Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #69185 is a reply to message #69184] Mon, 22 July 2013 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Sparrow wrote on Mon, 22 July 2013 22:50

Because this is the technically based Fable TLC site. This place is based around a wealth of knowledge, contributing to that wealth, and sharing it with others. This is the site for programmers and developers. ProjectEgo is the site to ponder the sandgoose.

And I don't mean that in a bad way. ProjectEgo is a fan site. We're a mod site. Many members here are also members there, including myself.
Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #69186 is a reply to message #69185] Mon, 22 July 2013 23:31 Go to previous message
Sparrow
JohnDoe wrote on Tue, 23 July 2013 01:52

Sparrow wrote on Mon, 22 July 2013 22:50

Because this is the technically based Fable TLC site. This place is based around a wealth of knowledge, contributing to that wealth, and sharing it with others. This is the site for programmers and developers. ProjectEgo is the site to ponder the sandgoose.

And I don't mean that in a bad way. ProjectEgo is a fan site. We're a mod site. Many members here are also members there, including myself.

Oh fansite? Laaaame lol. I prefer actually making stuff Smile

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: been gone super long time
Next Topic: Fable 3 In-game question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:45:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01275 seconds