Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Shield
icon3.gif  Shield [message #68920] Fri, 28 June 2013 12:32 Go to next message
yugie78 is currently offline  yugie78
Hi there ! I'm from the guys who want to have a shield so I have an idea. Create gloves with a shield on it with Thunder fighting animation ! Very Happy
Re: Shield [message #68921 is a reply to message #68920] Fri, 28 June 2013 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
yugie78 wrote on Fri, 28 June 2013 14:32

Hi there ! I'm from the guys who want to have a shield so I have an idea. Create gloves with a shield on it with Thunder fighting animation ! Very Happy

The animation part of this would be the hard part. The rest is easy peasy. The limitation is that the shield and the glove will be the same clothing item, you won't be able to use the shield with anything else and it's not worth the trouble to make a duplicate of every glove to include the shield.

It's been done before without the animation part. I'll take a look to see if the Hero can use Thunder's blocking anims without becoming hideously deformed. If not, won't do it.

Edit: Another problem. Two, actually. The animation has to be assigned to each weapon type. And, because it is assigned to the weapon type, the player will use the shield block animation even if he is not using the shield. I can't say that this is a practical edit. Perhaps in an extensive Hero->Thunder mod. But just this, no.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 June 2013 21:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Shield [message #68931 is a reply to message #68920] Sun, 30 June 2013 06:01 Go to previous message
yugie78 is currently offline  yugie78
So place just the shield please. We will see the rest later. Very Happy
Previous Topic: Morerunes
Next Topic: New Home
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 12:30:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02136 seconds