Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » What Mods Should I Use?
What Mods Should I Use? [message #68932] Sun, 30 June 2013 06:02 Go to next message
TheTb0 is currently offline  TheTb0
I have started a playthrough on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWqCOKi_EFg&feature=c4-o verview&list=UUkmoDJvvIUBx3CYXO6zDKGw
and am wondering what mods you guys suggest for me to use, it's such a pity that such a good game isn't going to be renewed on it's native form (PC), so I want to play it with as good graphics on pc using mods.
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Mods Should I Use? [message #68937 is a reply to message #68932] Sun, 30 June 2013 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
A lot of the mods on the site would do better if the edits were a little more involved. For example, all the mods that add one or two weapons that the user has to spawn manually, if those were compiled together and balanced for gameplay, integrated somehow as quest rewards or hidden treasures, that'd be more interesting than buying them all from the guild shop. Also interesting would be seeing enemies using them.

Tl;dr
We have lots of good mods, but they'd not really be all that great for a YouTube video as they are. Some of the larger and more involved mods (check packages) might be good.
Re: What Mods Should I Use? [message #68939 is a reply to message #68937] Sun, 30 June 2013 23:16 Go to previous message
TheTb0 is currently offline  TheTb0
Thanks for replying, I was thinking so, but many of the bigger mods and modpacks are WIP's and so I was wondering if there were any good mods that are easily integrated into the game.
Previous Topic: Recommended MODS
Next Topic: Guys. Guys! GUYS! FABLE 1 HD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:55:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01294 seconds