Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » I need help re-activating Cullis Gate teleporting.
I need help re-activating Cullis Gate teleporting. [message #69049] Sat, 13 July 2013 10:20 Go to next message
Eros123 is currently offline  Eros123
Hey, I'm rather new here and I'm not quite sure where to post this (even after a bit of reading on this forum), but I have a problem with a save that I have. The issue is that I accepted the quest to jail Lady Grey, but I went and fought Thunder at the same time and I ended up glitching myself so that I cannot use Cullis Gate teleporting anymore. I've gotten myself stuck on Hook Island, where you have to return to the Guild to see your mother concerning the red wall of light blocking your way.

My question is: is there some way I can force the game to let me use teleportation anywhere? It must be something simple, like changing a value from false to true or something. I would be very appreciative if someone were to help me, thank you.

Pic is my character right before entering the gate to Hook Island.
Re: I need help re-activating Cullis Gate teleporting. [message #69118 is a reply to message #69049] Thu, 18 July 2013 01:41 Go to previous message
Chief ADFP

i know this is a bit late, but have you try to load save game> "auto-save"

it may save you not 100% on that thou

g-key all so generate teleport without the portal one walk in to

[Updated on: Thu, 18 July 2013 01:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: HELP
Next Topic: looking for a town enable mod!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:09:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01022 seconds