Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Avo's Tear & Jack's Mask?
icon7.gif  Avo's Tear & Jack's Mask? [message #69071] Tue, 16 July 2013 14:52 Go to next message
DMR777 is currently offline  DMR777
if i throw away the sword of aeons after i beat jack the first time, and i already modded it so i have one already (so i will have two), can i then get Avo's Tear and then when i beat jack of blades in dragon form, do i get his mask too?
thank you!

=)
Re: Avo's Tear & Jack's Mask? [message #69072 is a reply to message #69071] Tue, 16 July 2013 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

DMR777 wrote on Tue, 16 July 2013 16:52

if i throw away the sword of aeons after i beat jack the first time, and i already modded it so i have one already (so i will have two), can i then get Avo's Tear and then when i beat jack of blades in dragon form, do i get his mask too?
thank you!

If you throw away the sword you will not have one at all, it will take the SOA you modded to have also. You can get Avo's Tear through a quest as long as you throw SOA into the vortex.
As for the mask, yes you get it for killing the dragon.

Re: Avo's Tear & Jack's Mask? [message #69079 is a reply to message #69072] Tue, 16 July 2013 21:12 Go to previous message
Sparrow
jwc2200 wrote on Tue, 16 July 2013 18:58

DMR777 wrote on Tue, 16 July 2013 16:52

thank you!

If you throw away the sword you will not have one at all, it will take the SOA you modded to have also. You can get Avo's Tear through a quest as long as you throw SOA into the vortex.
As for the mask, yes you get it for killing the dragon.

You can add both weapons to your inventory simply by adding the weapon IDs in the weapon slots in CREATURE_HERO in FE or you can just spawn it anywhere in Chocolate Box. And you can also change the mask to be removable in the CAppearanceModifierDef of the mask in FE and also spawn that.

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: Fable 3 Bot spam cleanup
Next Topic: [Resolved]Need Help with Fable Explorer.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:33:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01248 seconds