Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Double sided textures issue
Double sided textures issue [message #69234] Mon, 29 July 2013 04:46 Go to next message
plopk45 is currently offline  plopk45
Hey guys ive basically just started to use blender and get into modding fable, however I have run into an issue that im not really sure how to resolve. The problem is when I import some models into blender some of the 2d textures only display on one side of it, I have made sure that double sided is ticked, however I may have done this wrong at some stage. The image below will show what I mean.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/lindamason5/jackofblades_zpse75c43d3.png image, by plopk45
Re: Double sided textures issue [message #69294 is a reply to message #69234] Mon, 12 August 2013 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I don't think the 'double sided' thing works in fable, but it looks like the normals might be a bit wonky. Try recalculating normals and see if that fixes it.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Double sided textures issue [message #69298 is a reply to message #69294] Tue, 13 August 2013 19:05 Go to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
The double-sidedness might work if each side is a separate submesh. But that might also cause other weirdness.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Previous Topic: Cut Jack Mask-by Sparrow+Ross R
Next Topic: Bad skinweighting?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:10:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01256 seconds