Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » hero is a teenager
hero is a teenager [message #69537] Tue, 17 September 2013 05:36 Go to next message
Kafie is currently offline  Kafie
index.php?t=getfile&id=11302&private=0ok so what i really need is a mod that can make it so that you are a teenager/apprentice throughout the whole game. now im not wanting to change my age to 18 i mean bone and mesh swapping so that the hero uses the teenagers mesh the one that you see in the adolescent stage of the guild training. now i have tried my own hand at this and i just couldn't for the life of me find the right mesh and when i tried to edit the bones it gave an error saying "access denied". if someone could make this mod for me or walk me through it step by step that would be great thanks! Smile
Re: hero is a teenager [message #69538 is a reply to message #69537] Tue, 17 September 2013 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Open up FE,
Under CREATURES go to 1470 - CREATURE_HERO.
Open the CDefs,
Scroll down until you see CHeroMorphDef,
Open CHeroMorphDef by clicking the first 'Links to (GameBINEntryID)',
Click CHeroMorphDef not the + sign beside it,
In 4577F2CB Delete the bones for tall and strong and fat.
Click Apply Changes.
Click Actions, Save Mods and Run Fable.

Re: hero is a teenager [message #69542 is a reply to message #69537] Thu, 19 September 2013 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so i deleted the right bones however i just get this feeling that the hero is different to the teenager are you sure that i don't have too change the mesh?

heres a pic after the training
Re: hero is a teenager [message #69543 is a reply to message #69542] Thu, 19 September 2013 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
It uses the same mesh. The bones are what morph the mesh. Now the teen hero creature uses the teen bones. Delete all the bones and add the teen bones (360254). This will just prevent growth of the hero and keep him the same size. He will still get gray hair. I forgot how to prevent that...

Are you shpongled?
Re: hero is a teenager [message #69544 is a reply to message #69543] Fri, 20 September 2013 05:34 Go to previous message
alright i understand now thanks everyone for there help! Smile
Previous Topic: Two requests to Sparrow
Next Topic: Bloody Aprentice Gear
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:58:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01150 seconds