Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Which weapon should I make?(Poll)
Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61776] Thu, 10 March 2011 14:27 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Take your pick.[ 7 votes ]
1. The Ten Kings' Blade 3 / 43%
2. The Bloody Mauler 2 / 29%
3. The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake 2 / 29%

Alright, I've got new weapon fever, and I've decided to make yet another one. I'm torn between three possibilities, so I want YOU, the reader, to help me decide. One is valiant, bold, and brilliant, and the other two are dark and bloody.
The Ten Kings' Blade

The Bloody Mauler

The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake

The poll ends in one week, so put in your votes, and whichever wins, I will make. >:D

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2011 17:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61777 is a reply to message #61776] Thu, 10 March 2011 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soric is currently offline  Soric
SHOVEL!!!!!!!! Laughing

thats my vote btw

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2011 15:24]

Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61778 is a reply to message #61777] Thu, 10 March 2011 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright, so we have one for the Bloody Mauler and one for The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake, keep em' coming folks. Very Happy
Also, for those people who don't vote because they think their vote doesn't count, stop being a pessimist and voice your opinion! If a QUARTER of the people who believed their vote didn't count decided to up and vote for once, the election results could be entirely different! Very Happy
Come on people, we're in a three way tie, we need votes to break this tie. (Note, in the event of a tie I may wind up making all three.)
Alright, we have the ten kings' blade coming into the lead, keep the votes coming folks!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2011 11:30]

Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61799 is a reply to message #61778] Sat, 12 March 2011 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm getting bored and apprehensive, so I've decided to move up the deadline, the vote now ends in 24 hours. Start sending them in folks, for tomorrow the weapon winner will be declared.
The Ten Kings' Blade and Bloody Mauler, are tied. Come on folks we need more votes!
The ten Kings' Blade has come into the lead, keep the votes coming folks!!!

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2011 10:05]

Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61800 is a reply to message #61776] Sat, 12 March 2011 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok come on ppl i wanna see the shovel made into a wep, vote for the mistake
Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61803 is a reply to message #61800] Sat, 12 March 2011 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Soric, I'll probably do em' all anyway. This is just to see what I'll do FIRST. Surprised

Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61804 is a reply to message #61803] Sat, 12 March 2011 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well sweet ill be looking forward to the new weps
Re: Which weapon should I make?(Poll) [message #61812 is a reply to message #61804] Sun, 13 March 2011 09:38 Go to previous message

And the winner, by 14%, is..... THE TEN KINGS' BLADE!!! Expect it out later today, and I'll probably make the others tomorrow if not today. =D

Previous Topic: problem with bones?
Next Topic: Balverine Pet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:38:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01272 seconds