Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 September 2010 08:27 «» By: asmcint
Re: Free Roam issue (Windows 7)
Try doing the patching like this. Ripped from Modding on vista:the basics.[quote title=Freeroam vista tutorial. 10:36]This thread is subject to be rewritten in a better matter. Patience is a virtue. Starting out modding on Vista or Windows 7? Well, t...
2 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 08 September 2010 17:39 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: chocolate box stopped working please please help!!
Must have something to do with Vista/Windows 7, as XP has never given me trouble with that. In the end, I'm glad you figured it out.
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 07 September 2010 03:59 «» By: patriclees
i looked at the general vista stuff and it really didnt help at all. it has nothing on chocolate box =[
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 06 September 2010 17:22 «» By: asmcint
Re: My own cbox problems. =/
Well I've already checked on the requirements and I'm running on the only account on the computer... Also if it helps any I'm running on XP. Not vista or that mask for it windows 7. and compatibility modes aren't the issue when it comes to the zip files b...
5 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 06 September 2010 16:02 «» By: asmcint
Well I dunno what to tell y'all then. I'm not really big on chocolate box because I can't even spawn a chest with it. I still suspect this has something to do with vista/7 but I have no clue what it could be.
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 06 September 2010 14:42 «» By: DarkONI
Re: Albion Explorer help needed ( windows 7 )
Have you applied changes to your registry recently? Well you should try to simply run Fable - The Lost Chapters or if that does not work then you should reinstall the game as Administrator. Please check the thread that gives help for Windows Vista u...
7 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 06 September 2010 14:00 «» By: asmcint
Well you're running on windows seven, so this could easily be a vista issue since windows seven is just a mask for vista. Try looking through the modding on vista tutorial and see if anything there helps. Link to tutorial : http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/ind...
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 02 September 2010 21:39 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Fable Explorer Error
You need to take ownership of the files you want to mod, just running as administrator isn't enough. Vista rules apply to Windows 7 also. Read this: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4625& ;start=0& If you read and do all tha...
9 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 31 August 2010 19:15 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
Or you learn to use your OS. Read the full thread, search around for other, more recent Vista/Windows 7 topics. And delete the Fable files in your Virtual Store first (again, read the full thread).
10 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 31 August 2010 18:30 «» By: JohnDoe
Yep, Vista issue.
11 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 30 August 2010 23:41 «» By: JohnDoe
I smell a different foulness of user error here.Scroll down to the very bottom of the OBJECT entries, it should be there. ChocolateBox sorts entries numerically by ID, FableExplorer sorts entries alphanumerically, so things don't get placed the same way. ...
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 August 2010 11:16 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Problems with augments slots
There is a tutorial that explains how to resize weapons in the Tutorial Section. As for the cbox and FE problems, read carefully to be sure you have any/all of the prerequisites that the thread mentions. If you are using Vista/Win7 be sure you check the ...
13 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Tue, 24 August 2010 17:57 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Metal plate armor with mail.
I downloaded and tested the big, it worked fine and the game started in less than 2 minutes. Have you gotten any other bigs to work? If you have Vista or 7 it could be that you need to take ownership of the textures.big file. I have read that it is someth...
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 22 August 2010 22:15 «» By: Noctus
Re: Entire modded game for download?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system For instance, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc.
15 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 August 2010 20:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Freeroam error Help
Make sure you're selecting the clean FinalAlbion.wad when using the FreeRoam app and not the broken one. If you're on Vista or Windows 7, remember to clear out your virtual store, which can be found in: C:\users\(Your User Name)\appdata\local\Virtual Stor...
16 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 16 August 2010 13:41 «» By: IDontKnow
Summon Dark Aprentices with Sword of Aeons [Update 1]
Please Read and Post. Ignore the below posts - it works. Edit - Open to suggestions. Edit 1 - You don't need to both downloads to get this mod Update one includes the original file - just modded a little bit more. This is my first mod & p...
17 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Fri, 13 August 2010 17:56 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: [Graphics] Change a texture
I like how no one can be depended on to follow instructions.
18 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Fri, 13 August 2010 17:47 «» By: AnderZ312
Re: [Graphics] Change a texture
i have an issue about that i re-textured a sword and then whenever i look at the sword at all my game crashes and yes i use vista but i took ownership of the game
19 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 13 August 2010 11:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: CBox Error wpn't work
That's because that's the solution for Vista/Windows 7 Access Denied issues. If you get the 0x8007007E error, it's a dependency issue and you need the prerequisites.
20 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 10 August 2010 09:02 «» By: John McCain
Fable Explorer issue
On all my old Computers, XP, Vista, etc... Fable Explorer has been able to import meshes Textures etc... Yet fro some reason I cannot import textures. It sais something about the item exceeding the parcel amount, I'm no Computer Whiz so I don't know what I...
21 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 09 August 2010 21:50 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Free Roaming Application
Tell me, what do I need to do to get people to post in the right place and read the stickies? Tools forum is exclusively for tool releases. If you're not releasing a tool, don't post there. Tools Discussion forum is for discussing tools, for asking questio...
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 31 July 2010 21:21 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Spell Help?
That is something you need to figure out on your own, or maybe someone will tell you. I do not use Vista so I do not know where it will be, I only know about it from other threads that mention deleting it to fix your problem.
23 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 31 July 2010 10:53 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Spell Help?
DO you have Vista? If so, try deleting your 'Virtual Store".
24 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 20 July 2010 04:01 «» By: DarkONI
Re: Can't use Shadownet or Fable Explorer
Welcome at FableTLCMod, I'm happy to see other newcomers and more people interested in Fable mods in particular. First of all, let me link you THIS THREAD and THIS OTHER THREAD where you'll find information about mods and the Windows Vista issue you'...
25 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 20 July 2010 03:41 «» By: Drakester671
Can't use Shadownet or Fable Explorer
I need some help badly because I'm new to all of this and I mean everything about computer files like win.rar gzip and many others. Anyway's, My windows vista laptop won't let me open Shadownet and Fable Explorer and I've already downloaded everything need...
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 06 July 2010 13:03 «» By: asmcint
Re: fable walk help plz
Windows 7 and vista all have the same types of problems with modding fable. Sorry if I come across rude here, but if you want proof, just search the forums. There was one extensive argument between johndoe(now known as Stranger), and some other guy over th...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 06 July 2010 12:56 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: fable walk help plz
Vista issue. See sticky in General Discussion forum.
28 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 06 July 2010 12:40 «» By: TH3 F4LL3N ANG3L
Re: Help/ New to this site
Thanks surpised youi knew i ahd vista
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 06 July 2010 08:22 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help/ New to this site
Vista issues is an issue pertaining to Vista. Here. Please don't say that you have Windows 7, it's the same issue and has the same solution.
30 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 July 2010 11:27 «» By: SymphonicEcho
I could really do with some help
So I bought Fable The Lost Chapters today after thinking about it for quite some time (I'm usually just a point and click gamer). I got it home, excited to throw off the old gamer robes and don new ones when: Fable - The Lost Chapters is configuring you...
31 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 July 2010 18:26 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Summon Spell error
If using Vista it could be that you need to delete virtual store. Or it could simply be the rank, make the creature you want have a higher rank in CSummon...def.
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 July 2010 07:16 «» By: SolidSnake
Re: FE+.fmp loading errors
Sorry, I'm still very new at this. And I sometimes tend to assume things I don't know But I am a Vista user. And as for the internet explorer thing, I recently discovered Firefox works better. I will redownload everything with Firefox and reapply it...
33 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 July 2010 20:03 «» By: diego-f-duran
Re: FE+.fmp loading errors
Are you vista user? if not... i had a similar problem... and solve it installing fmp with ShadowNet FE & AlbionExplorer cause Cbox crash my game... have you already used Freeroam app? have you saved mods and rung game correctly? for item p...
34 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 July 2010 08:41 «» By: JohnDoe
Be that as it may, you are getting a dependency error (0x8007007E). The DirectX SDK has an HRESULT error lookup tool, which says: 0x8007007E, module not found, is when the app looks for a DLL that it needs to work and doesn't find it, or it finds it and...
35 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 July 2010 07:34 «» By: SolidSnake
I downloaded Morerunes application suite, so it should have the requirements. And as for Vista I am the only administrator on my computer. OK. I will use the tool in one of the other forum topics that allow me to claim ownership of the files. And I wil...
36 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 July 2010 05:11 «» By: JohnDoe
Nope. That particular error means that he doesn't have all the prerequisites. But that Vista bit is an important read too, so check it out also.
37 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 02 July 2010 19:44 «» By: SolidSnake
CBox Error wpn't work
I am stumped. Got this right when I tried to open it after downloading. Got Vista 32bit. idk if that helps. Don't use ridiculous white space in screenshots, crop it down next time. - Moderator
38 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 02 July 2010 19:00 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Custom Armor Crashing Game
It may be a Vista problem. Have you set up your 'modding environment' like Vista needs it to be? I don't know about it, so check here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4625& ;start=0&
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 02 July 2010 18:56 «» By: SolidSnake
Re: Custom Armor Crashing Game
Ok, well the strangest thing happened... I reapplied the Jack Metal Glove New-Object.fmp file that you made, and I saved the mods and ran Fable. However, when this happened, I got a message saying that Fable Explorer cannot locate the Graphic.big fi...
40 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 02 July 2010 17:47 «» By: SolidSnake
Custom Armor Crashing Game
I downloaded Crazybunny's Jack of Blades outfit mod. I loaded it into Fable Explorer, and spawned a chest in the Guild Exterior area. (Screen of chest spawn script...) Toggle Spoiler Here were my steps: 1.) Downloaded the .fmp file to my desktop 2....
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Tue May 14 15:22:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02742 seconds