Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 02 July 2010 01:32 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Why is my torso invisible?????
If you have Vista or Win7, delete your 'Virtual Store' as well as replace the bigs/bins. If that isn't it(might need to do this no matter the O/S) replace the graphics.big, sounds like you made that kind of change. There is an assassin mask that stan...
2 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 27 June 2010 19:20 «» By: constantinecs
Big Problem with downloading tools
Okay. First off, I downloaded Fable TLC as a torrent with the ISO files stripped off of the disks. I mount the ISO to play them instead of loading a disk. (Idk if this makes any difference) Everything works perfectly. I mean PERFECT for the game itself....
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 20 June 2010 13:14 «» By: charrzarr
Re: THE Answer to Vista/Win7 modding!
Fables EULA States that u may not install fable on multiple computers so doing so violates copyright laws and in that is a form a pirating(a loose form but still it is) and pirating is a nono especially on this site...if im wrong there and sum1 can prove i...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 20 June 2010 03:06 «» By: Xx Ultima xX
THE Answer to Vista/Win7 modding!
Ok, now you all know that modding on Vista or Windows 7 can be a BITCH! Always having a mind of its own and such. Well I know a way to bypass it and NO this has nothing to do with deleting files from virtual store, since it won't have a chance to do that s...
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 19 June 2010 17:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: This is kinda weird
But it does. I'm willing to bet that our young friend here is on Vista or Windows 7 and wasn't running as administrator, and so has a virtual store full of modded files and an install directory full of original files. Delete the virtual store, save the ...
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 19 June 2010 02:29 «» By: grovyle
Re: This is kinda weird
Exactly EDIT: Look at the script NewThing Object; Player 4; UID 78932678907893657891; DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE"; ScriptName NULL; ScriptData "NULL"; ThingGamePersistent FALSE; ThingLevelPersistent FALSE; Sta...
7 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 15 June 2010 08:52 «» By: asmcint
Re: Can't mod Fable
Well for one are you on vista or windows 7? If so you may need to be sure that you are set as the computer's administrator, because not doing so causes all to many problems with modders on vista and seven. If you are set as the administrator, then I have n...
8 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 11 June 2010 05:18 «» By: Miyra
FE EXPORT ANIMATIONS THREAD!
Hi there, sorry to be a newb but I have searched for threads dealing with exporting animations for a while and there is no good info. You are supposed to be able to do it: "To export the animation you are currently viewing just export the model and...
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 03 June 2010 15:27 «» By: Zigemm
Thank you, JohnDoe.
Your blunt, straightfoward answers and replies made me fear your response to a noobs complaints with Vista, so I searched through your posts and found more info. My issue regarding weapon spawns has been resolved. Now all I need to do is figure out how...
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 02 June 2010 02:08 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Albion Explorer World Editor "Freezes"
Stop apologizing. I only have three suggestions for you and that's where the extent of help stops as AlbionExplorer is no longer supported.If you're using the latest AlbionExplorer (the zip file posted by BayStone along with AE Resources or from morerunes'...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 01 June 2010 18:34 «» By: Xx Ultima xX
Net Framework 3.5
OS: Win 7 Pro Administrator: Yes Problem: I downloaded Net Framework 3.5 (the setup), I run it as admin and nothing happens, no download, nothing. Is it because I am win7? I saw on the system requirements that windows XP and windows Vista could use...
12 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 30 May 2010 09:34 «» By: charrzarr
Re: Driftking7050's Evil Guild Mod
i just checked every file in this topic and all of them unzip fine(cant say whether they work cuz i dont want to change my Hero guild) but by me checking it further proves it has nothing to do with vista tho cuz im running vista...altho sumtimes vista will...
13 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 29 May 2010 20:50 «» By: JWDragair
Re: Driftking7050's Evil Guild Mod
Got 7zip and tried again. this time the archive unzipped fine, but the resulting file was just that: a file with no extension or any means of reading it. This isn't the first time I've had this problem either. Is it because I'm running Windows Vista?
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:48 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help Please!
I'm getting a little tired of people who think they need special assistance because they find themselves in the unique position of having Vista. Read it.
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 19 May 2010 07:48 «» By: rostik1010
Re: Help Please!
I have vista....
16 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 17 May 2010 18:49 «» By: Noctus
Re: Chocolate Box Error
When I had Vista 32bit, getting the DirectX SDK solved the crashing.
17 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 05 May 2010 09:34 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer/Vista Problem
Go find a hole to crawl and hide in, I'll be right back with my shotgun. It doesn't freeze bitches. There's a prompt behind the splash telling you that access is denied. That's a Vista issue and I've covered it already dammit. I mean, they're stickies for ...
18 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:18 «» By: Noctus
Re: Help Wit CBox
The link you gave here is now invalid, I'm having the same problem as that guy, can you fill me in on what files i need to delete? These problem/errors happened after I did a fresh install of fable. Edit: Never mind I got it figured out, thanks ...
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:15 «» By: Noctus
Re: Fable Explorer/Vista Problem
That suggests you don't have the Requirements. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5795& ;start=0& Read the first post.
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 03 May 2010 13:27 «» By: rostik1010
Fable Explorer/Vista Problem
I got a prolem with my fable explorer and all tthe other stuff tha . I did all 12 steps that DarkenedSoul showed, but wheni try to load fable explorer or chocolate box it just freezes
21 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:33 «» By: Synte
Re: Help Wit CBox
The link you gave here is now invalid, I'm having the same problem as that guy, can you fill me in on what files i need to delete? These problem/errors happened after I did a fresh install of fable. Edit: Never mind I got it figured out, thanks ...
22 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 20 April 2010 14:04 «» By: griecon
Re: Modding help on vista please.
anybody else notice it's always the same guys mocking the noobs. it's a waste of everyones time to poste an irrelevant insult just as much as it is to post a question that's rediculous. if i'm being unreasonable please tell me, i'm not trying to offend any...
23 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 16:16 «» By: skater115
jack of blades.fmp help plz
ok hoiw do i undo jack of blades.fmp if im on vista. ima very noobie modder...
24 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 16:15 «» By: Noctus
Re: J.O.B fmp and weapons unseen fmp
Replace your modded files with your backups.
25 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 16:15 «» By: skater115
Re: J.O.B fmp and weapons unseen fmp
ok hoiw do i undo jack of blades.fmp if im on vista
26 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 13:58 «» By: Noctus
I don't have time for idiocy. EDIT: What a hall of shame that would be.
27 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 13:58 «» By: JohnDoe
I'm seriously considering taking every post that has the word "Vista" in it and merging it all into an uber "HALP MEH" thread.
28 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 12:56 «» By: skater115
Modding help on vista please.
hey im kinda new to modding and i was wondering how to use explorer and other mods like special trader/chests on vista, not so good with this kinda thing
29 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 18 April 2010 12:30 «» By: Noctus
Re: when I Open FE It Locks help?
Hmmm? Nothing is related to FE. Well, I suppose ChocolateBox can be considered the child abandoned by FE and adopted by AE. Most of the other tools are Silver's work and would only be third cousins to FE by marriage. And I would bet ten bucks that issue...
30 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 18 April 2010 12:13 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: when I Open FE It Locks help?
Hmmm? Nothing is related to FE. Well, I suppose ChocolateBox can be considered the child abandoned by FE and adopted by AE. Most of the other tools are Silver's work and would only be third cousins to FE by marriage. And I would bet ten bucks that issue...
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 12 April 2010 13:34 «» By: jefthereaper
Re: and it all whent wrong.
my computer is running on Windows Vista if that is wat you mean(only after i got it i got to know that this is one of the worst laptops you can get). Sorry if i missunderstand u. my understanding in english is good, but i still lack the words involving the...
32 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 April 2010 19:02 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer Problem
Vista issue. And before you say you have Windows 7, it's still a Vista issue. And, because you didn't read the stickies, I'll post a link to it, even though it's in this very forum.
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 April 2010 18:42 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help with FE??
That's for x64 machines. It'll be that way on Vista x64 too.
34 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 April 2010 15:58 «» By: Xx Ultima xX
You, my friend are a GOD but thats an understatement... (since I know you hate replying to nooby posts like me so sorry). Note: For Windows 7 users its C:\users\(Your User Name)\appdata\local\Virtual Store\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Fab...
35 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 April 2010 20:55 «» By: JohnDoe
I don't have Vista or Windows 7, so I cannot say whether or not this is accurate, but it might look something like: C:\users\(Your User Name)\appdata\local\Virtual Store\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data Of course you would kno...
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 April 2010 17:52 «» By: JohnDoe
Vista issue, game is using files in virtual store, etc. etc. Delete the Fable game files in the virtual store. I bet anything he comes back and says these two things: I have Windows 7 hurrrrr. How do I delete the virtual store?
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 April 2010 00:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: some help needed about my fable game
Yea yea, Windows 7 inherits the Vista issue, that's why I referred to it as the Vista issue and not the Windows 7 issue.
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 April 2010 23:42 «» By: Xx Ultima xX
actualy im using windows 7 not vista Also im glad the forums arnt dead... i thought they were
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 April 2010 22:00 «» By: JohnDoe
Vista issue, game is using files in virtual store, etc. etc.
40 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 25 March 2010 10:35 «» By: Noctus
Re: Having FMP trouble.
Or, after uninstalling delete the game files from your temporary files. You have Vista or Windows 7, correct?
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Mon May 13 18:50:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02740 seconds