Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 March 2010 21:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: help with fable explorer
Not a Fable Explorer issue. Not a Vista issue. It's more like a magic issue. We don't know why, we don't know how, so it's magic. Anyway, workarounds are provided in the New Item Pack thread by me and others. Read the whole thread next time. Read the p...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 March 2010 20:19 «» By: nicomon
Re: help with fable explorer
You just broke another rule by making that second post. Also, I believe this is a vista issue(which also apply to Windows 7), which can be fixed with a small amount reading.
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 23 February 2010 05:51 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: My own personal tutorial... (apparently)
Forum search for "Vista", so that you can help all those helpless souls. Note that the posts there don't include the hundreds and hundreds of posts that I deleted myself, and however many posts the rest of the staff has deleted. Google search fo...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 23 February 2010 04:50 «» By: IkelW
Well, I'm REALLY not here to argue with an egotistical computer "master" (whether you are or not, not the issue, I don't care) but I'll humor you. Considering, you're still thinking that all of those links were perfectly written and could solve m...
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 23 February 2010 03:04 «» By: JohnDoe
That's funny, don't assume that I assume - I just magically know before I finish reading your post that it's exactly the same as every other post of this nature. I figured you for a fool when you posted a wall of irrelevant crap under a title that suggests...
6 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Mon, 22 February 2010 22:44 «» By: IkelW
Re: [General] Modding on Vista - The Basics
Alright, I'm just tryibng to use other people's already created mods... But every time I try to load the game it crashes. I've tried uninstalling the game and loading different mods (maybe it's the mod) but it's not that, I'm definately doing something wro...
7 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 22 February 2010 20:18 «» By: JohnDoe
RUN THE APPS AS AN ADMIN ANYWAY DAMMIT And seriously, read the other guides, I didn't plug them for you to not read them.
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 22 February 2010 18:39 «» By: morerunes
Re: VISTA USERS READ THIS
I love it!
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 22 February 2010 15:27 «» By: IkelW
Ah, I see... well, I have Win 7, so I didn't jump riught into "Vista tutorials", I figured 7 would fix these issues, not cause more of them... Ike Reading the first post, doesn't help... I have fulkl ownership of everything in my computer a...
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 22 February 2010 13:27 «» By: JohnDoe
Vista issue is a Vista issue. Note: Vista issue is forward compatible with Windows 7. Start here, then follow the links on the bottom there. Amazing, 26 hours and you didn't see that one. It's a sticky.
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 14 February 2010 04:13 «» By: jefthereaper
Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups!
(first of all, my english is not perfect ) please help! i made back-ups before i added mods to my game. but i screwd up and i wanted to remove my mods. i putted my back-up's in my: program-files>microsoft-games>fable-lost-chapters>Data. and repla...
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 29 January 2010 21:26 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: you should really make a question zone
We have a question zone, it's the Tools Discussion, Definition Editing, Level Scripting, Graphics Editing, and General Mod Discussion forums. Ask your questions in those. Access denied, Vista fail, read-the-stickies fail, etc. etc. Thread locked.
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 29 January 2010 10:09 «» By: Noctus
Re: Can't load .fmps on Vista? Check out this guide!
Thanks, but we already have threads like this. Made by me, no less. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7239& ;start=0&
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 28 January 2010 17:30 «» By: Nastyblood
Can't load .fmps on Vista? Check out this guide!
This is a guide in which you do not need to download anything at all. Let's begin. 1.) If you want to load a .FMP on your computer using FE (FableExplorer) just go to load a .FMP like normal. Choose your FMP then click Actions>Save Mods and Run Fa...
15 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 13 January 2010 18:01 «» By: Individual
Re: Fable Explorer Graphics.big error?
Your probably running vista? i got the message as well at first, basically all you have to do is when opening FE, or any other program to do with Fable TLC editing, right click and run as administrator. should solve your problem
16 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 10 January 2010 22:37 «» By: tggrng123
Re: New Item Pack v2
I'm not on Vista... XP...
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 31 December 2009 04:42 «» By: Wolfarex
Re: Keshire Sickle
thanks i got it to work the reason i couldent mod was the stupid vista thing
18 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 28 December 2009 02:44 «» By: Individual
Neutral Warrior Helm
Has anyone made this yet? I'M sure someone has thought of this and has made it. please pm the link for me...i searched everywhere btw (using google aswell not just this forum) i would retecture it myself but i dont have an image editing program unles...
19 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Thu, 24 December 2009 07:36 «» By: Noctus
[General] Modding on Vista - The Basics
This thread is subject to be rewritten in a better matter. Patience is a virtue. Starting out modding on Vista or Windows 7? Well, there is a few things you're going to need to know first. Part 1: Operating System Nagging, and FreeRoam Application L...
20 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2009 05:14 «» By: OldBoy
New to modding Fable?
New kid on the block? Or learning how to mod Fable? Here are some links to tutorials and information gathered in one post. Some of the tutorials are located on this forum, others are external. Important notice: Projectego.net switched the software th...
21 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sat, 19 December 2009 02:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer Beta 4.1
Thread locked and epically cleansed due to idiots and morons and imbeciles. This wouldn't have been necessary if you twats only knew how to read. There were only a few simple issues in the 250+ deleted posts in this thread alone, and I've collected these c...
22 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 02 December 2009 06:22 «» By: OldBoy
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
Just wanted to say that I just loaded this mod again on clean unmodded gamefiles, and it worked fine, no errors. I ran it on a very basic laptop (dell vostro 1000) with vista installed (as an administrator with full rights of course). Also, the trade...
23 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sun, 29 November 2009 11:46 «» By: Killar
Re: Fable Shop Trainer FINAL
Can you Make a more descriptive readme please, I cant figure out how to use this... are there any changes for vista users? and what do you do go to a shop keeper start trading hit enable shopkeeper first thing?Or do you go to a shop keeper, type in the v...
24 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 21 November 2009 17:07 «» By: dimmy353
Re: Hesperus +24 Trainer Crashes Game on Vista
It crashes because it modifies a different value that of course will crash the game (due to the fact of having some weird values in the wrong place and time). Well, you can try to apply this "cheat" through a mod, that could be easer than looking...
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 15 November 2009 15:52 «» By: Venator
Hesperus +24 Trainer Crashes Game on Vista
I saw this mentioned (at least that people couldn't get it to work) in a couple other threads, but never really directly addressed, so I figured I'd give it a thread of its own. I was curious if anyone else who had seen this problem figured out how to f...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 15 November 2009 08:22 «» By: kloper70
Re: Fable Explorer Not Working
Hey, I'm having issues with my fable explorer as well. I'm running on vista, and it was working just fine before, but now it says: Could not find file 'C:\windows\system32\def.xml' Then it won't let me open any files to mod them. When I try to mod ...
27 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 November 2009 09:11 «» By: Noctus
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Use FreeRoam On Vista!
Nice man, glad to know my thread helped. You're very welcome
28 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 November 2009 19:18 «» By: Thejman92
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Use FreeRoam On Vista!
Just wanted to say thanks man, I'm a complete noob here just found the site today and yes my computer is running Vista. I didn't choose that, it came with Vista. Anyway this worked great, I even got it done on my first try, had a hard time finding compa...
29 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 31 October 2009 09:30 «» By: Noctus
Re: Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer.
Get the prestiquities in the CBox thread.
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 31 October 2009 08:35 «» By: danielh
Reading through all of this and doing exactly what it says, i have exactly the same problem as well. And i'm running on vista 32bit. Also i'm using fable: Bare, is it the same as freeroam or should i use freeroam instead?
31 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 26 October 2009 20:51 «» By: x2theone2x
Re: Cbox problem
Ya becuase it worked on my previous system with vista, wasn't 64bit though.
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 26 October 2009 11:14 «» By: Noctus
64bit Vista?
33 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 October 2009 17:58 «» By: Noctus
Re: Help Wit CBox
The problem isn't Vista, It's you.
34 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 October 2009 16:21 «» By: Devil Keyz
Help Wit CBox
It Worked With me Before.. Now it says Modding environment not setup properly and told me to click yes to fix it.. then says " cannot create file when that file already exists" then " modding environment is not OK will now close "......
35 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 October 2009 10:57 «» By: x2theone2x
Vista i bet that may be a problem?
36 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 22 October 2009 15:51 «» By: TheFableNoob
Meh I'll just have to live with text editing. If one day it magically works due to one of my random clicking sessions I'll try to post how I did it
37 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 20 October 2009 01:57 «» By: BayStone
if you set the MyPath and it still didn't work, as per the crash, then it's not a registry issue. It goes a bit deeper than that, to where, I don't know really. There might still be something wrong with the prequisites or the overall setup, like Vist...
38 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 16 October 2009 14:43 «» By: Noctus
I honestly don't see why you're having these problems on 64 bit Vista, it's an enigma to me. I'm sorry man
39 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 13 October 2009 16:14 «» By: TheFableNoob
Couldn't this be solved by adding in an "invisible" platform so to say? Since you can edit maps and make maps this should be possible albeit time costly. I have the latest version. Maybe I should try using the previous ones just to see if...
40 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 13 October 2009 15:37 «» By: JohnDoe
If the jump animation exists, you could perhaps replace the forward roll with it. Thing is, and this is important, you can't jump over anything that you can't walk over. Fable physics blow.Only need to do one or the other, so long as the file isn't recogni...
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Tue May 14 03:30:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02733 seconds