Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 13 October 2009 14:40 «» By: TheFableNoob
Re: Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer.
As for that, I never take help for granted. There isn't always going to be someone to answer your questions. Saying thanks to any help I receive is my personal lifestyle. Thank you for at least the thought and time, any help is appreciated. I've...
2 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 October 2009 13:18 «» By: Noctus
I've heard of several problems with programs related to modding and programs such as games on 64Bit. Since I don't have a copy of it, I really don't know what to suggest other than uninstalling and reinstalling in the default place (But keep the FinalAlbio...
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 October 2009 00:32 «» By: JohnDoe
No. As long as nothing touches the registry after install, any install directory will work.Vista is the nanny OS. It watches over you and assumes you're a moron and so safeguards everything you do. While most people are morons, for us non-morons, this is a...
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 09 October 2009 22:52 «» By: JohnDoe
First make sure you have installed Fable, then make sure you've installed it properly. Funny thing - I don't know if it can be installed improperly, but somehow someone has managed it, so... Second - check the registry. Start|Run, regedit. Navigate to: ...
5 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 09 October 2009 22:18 «» By: TheFableNoob
Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer.
I've searched my error and through the forums but couldn't find a solution. The vista guides don't help as I have full control of everything (Being the only user) and I have shown Compatibility files. Alright for chocolate box. I can't even open it, it...
6 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 26 September 2009 04:34 «» By: OldBoy
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
I got 2 pm's about the memory problems, maybe they can help someone:
7 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 06 September 2009 22:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer Not Working
First, do you run Vista? Second, are you doing something silly like trying to run it alongside Fable or any other tool? Third, have you manually moved your game files anywhere other than where you installed them? Fourth, have you changed the properties ...
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 31 August 2009 03:54 «» By: Dund
Re: Fable Explorer with Vista
Ah ok, I didn't actually download Fable explorer I used one that came with a mod I dled, so that must be it. I hadnt yet installed any mods.
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 August 2009 09:51 «» By: Noctus
Re: Fable Explorer with Vista
A general +1 post. If you genuinely don't know, don't post. Not telling this guy what to even search is just stupid. I'll be honest, this is an error I have never ever seen before. Could you provide me a screenshot of the error? Also, what is FileStr...
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 August 2009 05:29 «» By: Dund
Fable Explorer with Vista
First of all I have had a look at other posts, but haven't found one the same as mine. Basically, I have Fable TLC installed on a Vista 64 bit system. I haven't used any mods, I am trying to edit the textures.big file to add in a few textures I dled. ...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 17 August 2009 16:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: fable explorer dont work please help
Learn how to use Vista.
12 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 12 August 2009 14:23 «» By: quicksilver
Re: Help Please :(
Mind posting a screenshot of the error? So we can know what "other stuff" are. Perhaps you don't have .NET Framework 3.5. Do you use Vista?
13 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 11 August 2009 04:50 «» By: Noctus
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
I think this is probably a better thread to link to. Not only does it link to your thread, but it explains the fundamentals and basics of modding on Vista.
14 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 03 August 2009 22:01 «» By: Steak21
Re: ChocolateBox
Yes i am admin and i have tried running as admin, UAC is off, idk how to check if i own files and ya. Please help i really wanna use cbox EDIT: okay, it says i have full contol over all the files in there and that i am the owner of the files ...
15 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 03 August 2009 20:52 «» By: JohnDoe
The other executable is for x64 machines for the version available in the first post, don't use it. I think the later versions fix this, if not the one in the first post... don't know. Anyway, have you tried the Vista basics? Are you running as admin? D...
16 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 03 August 2009 20:40 «» By: Steak21
When i double click ChocolateBox.exe it says my modding environment is not set up properly. then it asks if i want to fix it so i click yes. Then 30 seconds - 1 minute later the extracting window comes up a long wiht a chocolatebox has stopped working wind...
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 01 August 2009 18:22 «» By: HolyMorality
Re: Fable Explorer Save Problem
Thanks alot, I in fact DO have vista. My mods worked, and, I now am very powerful, thank you!!
18 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 01 August 2009 14:26 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Fable Explorer Save Problem
If you have a Vista computer check here for a possible solution. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4625& ;start=0&
19 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 July 2009 02:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Use FreeRoam On Vista!
Spoilers, you will use them. As for your error, search, you will use it:You used a mod that made an edit to the FinalAlbion.wad. This means that FreeRoam cannot be used to dump the FinalAlbion.wad now, and you need to get a clean one off of your retail dis...
20 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 24 July 2009 02:10 «» By: Charwaii
Re: HELP Fable explorer problem
Im using Vista Home Premium. Know how to use spoilers now
21 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 12:05 «» By: aapje332
Re: Albion Explorer won't spawn any stuff (Objects and creatures)
No I'm not able to do that... Thank God I'm not on Vista xD Rename FinalAlbion.wad in the levels folder. Backup it first right? Edit: It works perfectly!!! Thanks so much dude! You saved me a lot of time!
22 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 12:04 «» By: Noctus
No I'm not able to do that... Thank God I'm not on Vista xD Rename FinalAlbion.wad in the levels folder.
23 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 12:02 «» By: aapje332
No I'm not able to do that... Thank God I'm not on Vista xD
24 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 12:00 «» By: Noctus
Are you able to walk through trees and up hills you wouldn't be able to normally? Are you on Vista?
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 10 July 2009 12:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Albion Explorer doesn't open
Probably user error with FreeRoam, dumping in the wrong place. Make sure you dump in data, not Levels. Since you already dumped the files, just right-click|cut the data\Levels\Levels folder and paste in the data folder. Confirm the overwrite. You're good...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 July 2009 03:40 «» By: wikidskitz
Re: help please
ive tried to do that once and something went wrong. FE wouldnt work no more so i had to uninstall then install fable again for FE to work again so i havent tried since... ok i tried again and this is what is said "Specified cast is not valid."...
27 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 July 2009 03:38 «» By: jwc2200
Re: help please
You can get one weapon at a time by using FE. Go to Creature, Hero, open Hero, click the plus sign and scroll down to Weapon 1, click it. Enter the ID# of the weapon you want, get the # from the Object list. Apply changes, save an run. Save the game with t...
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 19 June 2009 12:07 «» By: Noctus
Re: mods have no effect... ?
Ok, Vista Users Read This http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=37802& amp;&srch=Vista+users+read+this#msg_37802
29 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 17 June 2009 16:39 «» By: Noctus
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Use FreeRoam On Vista!
With the overrun of newbies coming in with Vista, I'm going to go ahead and bump this. Since they don't know the meaning of Search
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 14 June 2009 14:31 «» By: Noctus
Re: Fable Explorer Problem (vista)
The default place is C:\Program File\Microsoft Games\Fable The Lost Chapters Is that the directory, or C:\program Files\fable?
31 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 14 June 2009 14:28 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Free roam and moding help needed
Welcome newcomer. We don't like to answer the same question hundreds and hundreds of times, so we implemented a search function to help people with problems like this. But as you've already made the post, I'll repeat my answer:
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 14 June 2009 08:54 «» By: Green7izard
Fable Explorer Problem (vista)
Hi I use vista and the fable explorer isn't working. If i try to open it immidiate sais: FableExplorer.exe werkt niet meer. (fableexplorer.exe doesn't work anymore in Dutch) I have installed Fable TLC in C:\program Files\fable\ and have deactivated UAC. I ...
33 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 11 June 2009 06:50 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Jack Of Blades Story [MODE]
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4625& ;start=0&
34 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 11 June 2009 06:47 «» By: Sayon Of Spirits
Umm i have a vista to and it works fine to me. ^_^
35 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 11 June 2009 04:29 «» By: redvader
yeah i think thats a kwl idea i think its awesome...but lol i need the downloads for albion explorer and fable explorer to work i got a windows vista idk if that has to do with anything but can some1 give me the downloads for it to work if so tyvm it would...
36 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:40 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
I remembered seeing a thread about Vista. I have not read this, so I don't know for sure, but it may help you. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4625& ;start=0&
37 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:48 «» By: zizka417
Re: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
I got to the CHeroMorphDef part, but when I clicked it I got an "win32 definition" error. "windows could not create a handle" Thank you though, at least it's a start. I have no idea why it can't create a handle. I'm getting a bit pis...
38 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:42 «» By: Noctus
Re: help with Albion explorer
Ah. Because you havn't used the application "FreeRoam", you do not have a folder called FinalAlbion. Before I can show you how to use it, do you use Microsoft Vista or Microsoft XP?
39 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sun, 03 May 2009 13:22 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Fable Explorer with Sound and 'Shadownet Build'
Download .net 3.5 here. If it doesn't work, go to a support forum for microsoft stuff. But you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever. System Requirements for .net 3.5: Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows ...
40 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 02 May 2009 23:46 «» By: sporkman
Re: The Avenger Sword
Found the problem... I'm using vista, sorry about that
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Mon May 13 15:22:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02981 seconds