Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 April 2009 14:11 «» By: HackRainSin
Computer specs
This isn't really a relevant topic but i just wanna see everyones computer specs mine are : Desktop prosseser:2.4 GHZ Ram:1Gb Video card: Nvidia Geforce 7100 GS OS: Dual os Windows XP Professional/ Windows 7 beta build 7100 Laptop prossese...
2 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 06 April 2009 06:06 «» By: Noctus
Chest Spawning In Vista - Tutorial
Again, due to Vista's retardness even the simplest of modding tasks is made harder than it is ment to be. Here is your guide to chest spawning in Vista. Before using this guide: You must have used FreeRoam. I have made a guide especially for Vista mo...
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 06 April 2009 04:50 «» By: EmoFox
Fable Explorer Probs..
Yo guys.. When i open up Fable Explorer the image comes out and a ting sound will occour.. i have windows vista and the error said this.. Unhandled exception has occourred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application w...
4 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 18 March 2009 16:57 «» By: Noctus
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
Take ownership of your files again. Thats what makes Compatability Files come up.
5 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 18 March 2009 16:53 «» By: Scudreloaded
i know its supposed to be there.. it was at one time but ive had to re-install numerous times its gone now.even on a fresh install ...yeah now that ive gotten into modding and file replacement and such i hate vista...some of my old stuff dont work at al...
6 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 18 March 2009 16:33 «» By: Noctus
It's BELOW the file directory. And strange, it should be there. Vista is such a b****. =/
7 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 16 March 2009 12:10 «» By: OldBoy
Re: How To Use FreeRoam On Vista!
Added here
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 16 March 2009 11:57 «» By: Noctus
TUTORIAL: How To Use FreeRoam On Vista!
I've seen this a lot, and I havn't seen it added to tutorials. FreeRoam is different on Vista. So heres my tutorial. 1. Start with downloading the FreeRoam application. Here. (WinRar Needed to extract it!) 2. Extract the application and run it. 3....
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 01 March 2009 13:11 «» By: flameclown3000
free roam help!
hi, im new to the forum and new to modding and i wanna add chests into the game. I have fable explorer working but... how do i use free roam so i can use albion explorer?i can get as far as ripping it and then i dont no where to rip it. So can someone ...
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 February 2009 15:17 «» By: SageOfIce
Fable Explorer Problem
I searched for help on this site and various others. I have Network Frame 2.0 or w/e its called. I start Fable Explorer. The image of the heroes appears. I waited an hour. It didn't go away. I have a fast computer. I have Windows Vista. Help would be a...
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 February 2009 00:12 «» By: Death_Banana
Re: heelp! can't edit userst!
btw i have vista if that helps
12 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 14 February 2009 15:20 «» By: Noctus
Re: My First FMP, Shield and Throwing Knife
VISTA ISSUE
13 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 20 January 2009 13:31 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: NewItemPackV2 final version
Deleted what? Moved what? In FreeRoam, the error "Try selecting a file next time." means that you did not select a file. You need to select the FinalAlbion.wad file when using FreeRoam.Run the apps as an admin.It might be specific to this mod. Th...
14 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 20 January 2009 07:48 «» By: Stuge
Does it count as that i used freeroam when i loaded it and TRIED to install it i got it into finalalbion.wad but it said that try selectin file next time again so i deleted it.. so do i have to install this mod by moving it to finalalbion.wad now? I had...
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 14 January 2009 20:29 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help: Tattoo Screenshots
Perhaps we could just help you spawn them? Have you used FreeRoam? Have you renamed, moved or deleted the FinalAlbion.wad file? Have you used either AlbionExplorer (AE) or ChocolateBox (CBox)? Are you operating on Vista? Please present your chest ...
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 13:01 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Mod Chest Problems
Try loading the mod on unmodified files as OldBoy said, or at least try a chest with original items.Do you have the presiquities? Check the first post in th cbox thread.Yep, I've added to the list to include the DirectX Runtimes if you still get the lac...
17 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 January 2009 18:05 «» By: Noctus
Re: Weird problem with Fable Explorer.
A lot of errors on a new computer are related to vista. If they are unmodded, ore the files are in a different place, i can't see any other problems.
18 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 January 2009 15:33 «» By: JohnDoe
frmMain can mean a lot of things, not necessarily Vista. The Vista give away is Access Denied, which isn't mentioned.
19 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 January 2009 15:19 «» By: Noctus
Have you got vista? I'm guessing at Yes. Did you read this? I'm guessing not
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 29 December 2008 16:25 «» By: GameIon
Re: OFFICIAL: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday Thread
I gots a new HP Lappy Top with Vista Home Premium, a bag 'o mints, a Walmart $25 gift card, and The Orange Box for the 360. One of my better Christmases.
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 27 December 2008 08:04 «» By: driftking7050
UNOFFICIAL: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday Thread
saw this on another forum and thought it might be fun this Christmas i got a new laptop, sadly still in shipping. so pending receiving it i might start modding fable again. no promises though since i have so much going on right now. Specs: Dell Studi...
22 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 10 December 2008 11:12 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: Fable Explorer Doesn't Work!!
if i had a cookie for everytime I saw I'd have F@#$ING DROWNED IN THEM BY NOW!!!! You seem to be doing a good job here darkened souls so I'll leave it to you and just say a few things WIKI SEARCH README COMMON SENSE Edit:sorry I'm on edge today and ...
23 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 30 November 2008 19:21 «» By: JohnDoe
And then I said "Vista issue", and then you click it and read, or tell me specifically what it is that you don't understand. We've been down this road already.
24 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 30 November 2008 05:12 «» By: Super Zebra
ok so what i dont understand is how to give it permission. Im just stuck at that point where it gives me the message Microsoft.NET Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this ...
25 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 29 November 2008 11:59 «» By: JohnDoe
What don't you get? And it has to do with permission because access is being denied, you don't have permission, making it a permissions issue.Tell us what you're having difficulty with. In the end, you help yourself by giving us information and following t...
26 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 29 November 2008 06:42 «» By: Super Zebra
I got the same problem Delibirate had, and I read JohnDoes Vista thing but I dont get it. How does this have to do with permission? Im not smart when it comes to this whole modding thing so spare me the rant on why are people like me so stupid? I just dont...
27 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 29 November 2008 01:22 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: blind warrior
Hush, it's not a Vista issue and he's inactive anyway. The problem could be tampering with the texture (alpha), corrupted texture (loaded badly), or another edit that he did wrong in addition to using this mod.
28 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 29 November 2008 00:16 «» By: Delibirate
Re: blind warrior
do you have vista?
29 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 28 November 2008 13:11 «» By: JohnDoe
Vista issue. This is the part where I say mean and derogatory things about you, but I'm not in the mood to do this. Just pretend to be offended and we'll call it a day.
30 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 19 November 2008 07:21 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer .NET Framework problem
Pfft, Vista user.
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 17 November 2008 15:31 «» By: SilverHineko
Re: Save mods and run fable question
Err, sorry I misspelled your screen name. >some weird string of code in your machine that is self aware and decides that it doesn't like Fable But, I'm not on Vista. Anyways, that's about it. This thread can be locked or something. Thanks you...
32 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 29 October 2008 18:17 «» By: kublkun
Re: Old Archon Tower
damn still crashes eh ill just keep linking it and importing it on to the map you try it in admin ? I prefer to double-post rather than edit my posts, so it was done for me. lol sorry totally forgot does it matter if im running vista?
33 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 12 October 2008 01:32 «» By: hellexist
Re: A newb question.
Okay, this worked, although the way it works for me is: -Take ownership of Program Files -Take ownership of FableTLCMod (C:Programfiles/FableTLCMod) -Put the .fmp's in the FableTLCMod map -Take ownership of all the .fmp's -Execute Fable Explorer as...
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 11 October 2008 13:05 «» By: hellexist
Re: A newb question.
So, is the Vista the problem, would that be solved when I run the game in XP SP 2? (Properties, Compatibility - XP Service Pack 2) Or is this because of the files with Vista? Thanks in advance
35 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 11 October 2008 12:23 «» By: hellexist
A newb question.
Hello everyone, I know that I have to use the "Search engine" of the website, and I already did, but I couldn't however find the thing that's probably the easiest and I think I'm just being dumb right now. I'm not new to modding, nor am I goo...
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 24 September 2008 06:09 «» By: AJHowarth
text.big
During installation of Fable on the first CD it keeps giving me the same error message: "Error1305.Error reading from file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapter\data\lang\English\text.big. Verify that the file exists and tha...
37 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 August 2008 14:18 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer NOT WORKING
.net Framework 2.0 is all you need for FE. Later versions 3.0 and 3.5 would not improve performance or fix this problem of yours, specifically because it is not a .net problem. When you have a .net-related error, you end up with an HRESULT or a nice code t...
38 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 August 2008 11:30 «» By: animekid96
Re: Fable Explorer NOT WORKING
*edit* i have 2.0 which is required right? btw i use windows..not vista. (if that helps at all..)any ideas on what i can do to fix this? i heard of a 3.0, 3.5... is that a new one that is better?
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 22 August 2008 10:14 «» By: mike
I am new! Help needed please! SOLVED
Well, I discovered this forum days ago and I have been trying some trainers which run perfectly in my Fable. The problem is that when I load a .fmp in FE and run the game, it gets stucked while loading the savegame. I do not know what to do. I use the l...
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 25 July 2008 21:10 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: A problem that I can't seem to find an answer to...
Couldn't really say what the problem is, but that doesn't sound like a codec issue. Certainly isn't a Vista issue. Instead, it sounds like a performance problem as far as graphics go. This is all I could find.
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Tue May 14 07:07:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02652 seconds