Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 25 July 2008 19:02 «» By: KainOdius
A problem that I can't seem to find an answer to...
Well, I know my way around computers enough to get things working right. Yet I'm completely stumped on what's wrong when I'm running Fable. I am running Vista (I know it's not a Vista issue... because there really aren't any issues), but I'm thinking it...
2 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 23 July 2008 23:51 «» By: wjffkdhkf
Need help with using 3ds max to mod armors
Hello Recently I got bored with simple definition editing and started to jump on to the field of graphic editing. I got the 3ds max 8 and ripped a master chief model from halo 2 for vista and... uhh .............. I really don't know ...
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 20 July 2008 18:38 «» By: Saimond
Re: Fable explorer restore.
Thank you for your advice, but I've already tried that. I can't get a mouse menu to open in the program when I right click. Do you mean to copy directly into the FableExplorer.exe folder? Also, I am using Vista so maybe that has something to do with it?
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 18 July 2008 10:04 «» By: hellbringer06061
Re: Sluggish game play need help.
Yeah i know all that, But the thing is i have 3GB of RAM but it's only showing on Fable i have 1GB. and i have a 2.6ghz Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ I KNOW i meet the requirements for Fable (even my worthless Video card does) But i am getting piss po...
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 18 July 2008 08:36 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Sluggish game play need help.
Well, here's Microsoft's secret. For XP, they recommend at least 256 of RAM, in reality you need at least 512 of RAM to have a decend operating system. With Vista, they recommend 512 of RAM, and in reality you need at least 1024 (1 Gig) of RAM. My compu...
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 17 July 2008 16:08 «» By: hellbringer06061
Sluggish game play need help.
Here is the thing on XP SP3 the game ran on my worthless nVidia 8300 GS video card with all the settings one above default and 2x AA at 1680 X 1050. but on Vista SP1 it can't run anything above default.. (if settigs very from person to person then all the ...
7 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 July 2008 20:22 «» By: hellbringer06061
Can't get fable to work after mods
Okay so, i modded a bit on Windows XP but not a whole lot (added items once or twice.) but never on Vista, Now i know about Vista and all it's protection. So i checked the box to allow the ability read and write files on the entire Fable directory, and run...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 25 June 2008 16:00 «» By: donlac
Re: Too much RAM?
That's not what I meant by using the whole 4 GB. Of course some will be used by the system, but in a 32-bit OS, the system can only address 4 GB, so the amount on your video card and any other amount built into the motherboard, daughterboards (with DMA), ...
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 25 June 2008 07:20 «» By: Satan
You will never address the full 4gb as part of it is allocated to the system. All Vista does is change the used ram to installed, a purely cosmetic effect as the addressing is still the same. Anyways: x86 Vista Ultimate runs Fable just fine with 4gb ra...
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 25 June 2008 04:59 «» By: donlac
Yes and no...Vista 32-bit with SP1 will report the whole 4 GB, but I haven't found anywhere that confirms it will be able to access all 4 GB of it. As http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929605 explains, 32-bit OSes can only see a maximum of 4 GB of memory, h...
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 24 June 2008 21:41 «» By: Satan
Yes you can.
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 24 June 2008 03:32 «» By: donlac
Actually I have narrowed it down to RAM and Avira AntiVir. If I set the amount of ram down to 2GB and disable the AntiVir Workstation executable. I am not sure if this disables antivirus (the services are still running) or just the frontend. The 64 bit ...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 June 2008 23:59 «» By: SonnoMaku
I didn't read any of the other posts but I think the problem is your 64 bit operating system or just cause it's vista.
14 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 17 June 2008 11:03 «» By: BayStone
Re: ChocolateBox
It's related to a compability issue. Make sure the .NET, DirectX is up-to-date, etc. Why did the screenshot look like Vista?
15 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 June 2008 10:17 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer
Or you can use butterflies. Catch one without killing it. Open your hand and let their delicate wings flap once. The disturbance of this ripples outward, changing the flow of the eddy currents in the upper atmosphere. These cause momentary pockets of h...
16 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 June 2008 08:27 «» By: Raziel
look for morerunes weapon tutorials in youtube or in the forum. for vista user's check this guide out.
17 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 June 2008 08:20 «» By: morerunes
search for "Vista" with the search button
18 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 June 2008 08:12 «» By: legends_of_legends
oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer
hello i got problem with fable explorer and when i load a fable mod i cant!! (i am vista user) i hate it!! i have load a mod 10 times but it not appear on my files!!! and how i make my own weapond just look at the others weaponds! they are cool and fant...
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 16 June 2008 07:28 «» By: donlac
I have an old XP machine too, I will try that whenever I get unlazy and get a video cable for it (my monitor has a DVI and a VGA input...but I only have a DVI cable which is now attached to the Vista box) p.s. a little over a grand (everything except a ...
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 15 June 2008 14:40 «» By: Geek
well too much ram seems like a odd thing to happen i had fable on my vista and it wasnt working well either lucky for me i had a old xp pc lieing around and it works great on it are you runing a laptop? ps. what did you pay for your pc? ...
21 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 12 June 2008 23:33 «» By: BayStone
any help? Vista... are you on a 64bit system? Everything else in order? Where does it actually crash? Does FE or AE work?
22 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 12 June 2008 15:51 «» By: morerunes
Re: .dds help
vista or xp?
23 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 June 2008 17:17 «» By: donlac
I really doubt its anything hardware related (at least in terms of not enough power) but in case I am missing something: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 4 GB Corsair DDR2 (Dual Channel) Western Digital Raptor 150 Windows Vista B...
24 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 10 June 2008 16:35 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: fable explorer and graphics
Make sure none of the files are in use. - Don't attempt to use multiple instances of FE. - Don't attempt to run FE alongside Fable. Make sure none of the files are read-only. If you are using Vista, clicky.
25 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 10 June 2008 15:04 «» By: donlac
Too much RAM?
I am running Vista (Business x64) with 4 GB ram and a AMD quad core and Fable gives me the error: Your system does not have enough RAM or virtual memory to run the game. Please close any addtional programs that may be running or increase your virtual me...
26 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 02 June 2008 14:52 «» By: BayStone
Very strange, also the exception in itself is a little odd. Hmm... what gfx card you have? If it's not that then it may be a Vista issue, probably related to security and how I implement my DX windows. Does this error happen to anybody else?
27 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 31 May 2008 06:59 «» By: Satan
Re: need help for making this noob tutorial for (XBOX SECTION)
I still recommend the xdk if your running an original (modded) xbox. Gives access to the drives via winows explorer as well as the abilty to reboot the console, takes screen/vid caps and a few other things. It even runs under Vista (albeit not perfectly). ...
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:14 «» By: Kyomizero
Re: new mods dnt show up
Sorry Slip, but I'm gonna have to agree with the others on this one. Not learning about your system's setup, or any setup changes you may have made, is a user error. So it was your fault not the computers. The fact that Vista is even running the ga...
29 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:15 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help Fable Explorer!
If you looked through the stickies, you would have found my stickied post that would strongly imply that Vista WOULD cause issues. Otherwise what would be the point of my post? and it wouldn't be stickied if it wasn't important. I'm tired of people blam...
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:10 «» By: Hirozumi
Yes vista yes.. But before you hurt me, Ive looked in al Sub Forums, Looked at the sticks, but I couldnt find anything saying it WOULD'NT work on vista...
31 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:31 «» By: JohnDoe
What OS are you using? If you say Vista I'll find you and hurt you for not reading the damn stickies. Else check to make sure that the files are not read-only and aren't currently in use.
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:06 «» By: slipnoth
Re: new mods dnt show up
man the vista people must be giving you guys alot of !! defensive over a "I have a potty mouth" vistaa sucks its not user friendly... even the people who made it wouldnt defend it like you guys ffs... its not perfect, nothing is, get over ...
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:38 «» By: Janolam
[Help] Removing Mods
Game: Fable the Lost Chapters. OS: Windows Vista One can say that I "installed" some mods that I don't particularly want anymore. Because I was stupid and didn't make any backups, I was told that I had to reinstall the entire game to get rid o...
34 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 01 May 2008 06:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Freeroam on vista...
Error: "The output char buffer is too small to contain the decoded characters, encoding 'Unicode (UTF-8)' fallback 'System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback'. Parameter name: chars." Cause: Trying to dump from an FE-compiled .WAD. Solution: Get a...
35 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 01 May 2008 00:02 «» By: K-oita
Freeroam on vista...
Hey all. I have a problem when i want to extract finalalbion.wad with Freeroam, "System.ArgumentException: La mémoire tampon caractère de sortie est trop petite pour contenir les caractères décodés, codage 'Unicode (UTF-8)' de secours 'System.Text.Decode...
36 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 27 April 2008 11:48 «» By: waytouy
Re: freeroam help
i have the same prob as Desariel(spelt right?). My Vista says the Unhandled exception message, and I don't know what to do! HELP
37 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 26 April 2008 15:50 «» By: Whiskey
Frozen Environmental Effects ( IE Rain)
I am having a problem, that just has started occurring. I recently decided to start playing Fable again - and when I got to Knothole Glade, I noticed something strange... floating 'crystals' in the air. Upon further inspection, I have made the determinatio...
38 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 16 April 2008 20:51 «» By: Anonymous Coward
Re: Free Roam fmp
Since mine is vista i run in compatability with windows xp service pack 2 with admin setting but it will not work funny thing is i have to run FE and go to save and run fable to get it to work Edit: oh btw this is probably just a stupid question but will ...
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 April 2008 16:51 «» By: ross
Guild prob.
Well this is the first time ive ever really modded so cool but what i did was i edited HERO_STATS so that every level of upgrade only costed 1 exp. All of the sudden the teleporter in the hero's guild stopped working and my game wont load any more. I unins...
40 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 15 April 2008 15:30 «» By: Bloodfox
Re: Free Roam fmp
ZOMG finally got it to work if you have vista run as administrator or else error will come up . Thx very much for the fmp version of free roam didint want to do all that crap to get app to work
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Mon May 13 14:53:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03968 seconds