Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 09 April 2008 05:44 «» By: GodsLamb27
I need help!
Every time i open up my FE it just sits there at the Title i goes no further and i realy want to figure out what is going on and fix it so i can use it. I was looking around the forum and could not find anything close but what i did find pointed me to the ...
2 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 23 March 2008 03:05 «» By: Benner
Re: Problem with freeroam in vista!!!
I think that's strange since i'm using Vista but can't get my Albion Explorer to work but my Freeroam works 100%. Are you running x86 or x64?
3 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 16:24 «» By: Satan
Re: GPSVC.DLL Error (Vista x64)
You have already posted this.Duplication is not appreciated.
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 14:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help! Remove Mods...
That's quite amusing. Make sure you're deleting the folder labeled "Fable - The Lost Chapters" in "..\Program Files\Microsoft Games\" and not doing something silly like only deleting "Fable" from "My Documents\My Games&qu...
5 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 13:40 «» By: Benner
GPSVC.DLL Error (Vista x64)
Hey everybody. I've bee having a problem which results that i can't open the Albion Explorer World Editor. When running Dependency Walker on AlbionExplorer.exe i get this: Please help.
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 10:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: yeah, i'm new so where do i put this?
And yet another "help meh" thread by yet another person who hasn't bothered to try and figure this stuff out on his own. Quick tips: Make sure none of your Fable files are read-only. If you're on Vista, click here. Make sure none of your fi...
7 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 01 March 2008 18:58 «» By: Riddick
Re: trouble spawning chests
i didn't say the operating system sucks, i said the way permissions are set up sucks. i like vista for the most part, i'm just still getting used to some of the changes. and thanks for the link in my other post.
8 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 01 March 2008 18:34 «» By: Riddick
renaming/moving is not working. and yes, i am a vista user. i was just starting to think that was my problem(the whole permisions system in vista sucks). i just built this pc and decided to try vista. i've had it for less than a week and its already ...
9 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 01 March 2008 17:12 «» By: ShadowX630
What do you mean? 1. Renaming/moving not working 2. The game still acts as though it's there. Also, are you a Vista user?
10 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 20 February 2008 18:02 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Eye Glow
We got ourselves a Vista user!
11 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 08 February 2008 12:25 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help with new item texture =P
It wouldn't matter. The exe looks for the wad, if it isn't there it looks for the levs/tngs. The one other thought that I had was... are you running on a Vista?
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 08 February 2008 06:39 «» By: JohnDoe
VISTA USERS READ THIS
Vista Education From a Non-Vista User(The problem isn't Vista, it's you.) This guide has been rewritten, Click Here to go to the new guide. The issue: I've seen too many Vista users who haven't taken the time to learn about their OS blame our tools an...
13 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 06 February 2008 00:44 «» By: Kallale
Re: Having Noob Problems...
* Stands corrected and is beaten to a bloody pulp * How is it that i did not come across that post...? Never actually thought it was my vista that was the problem, assumed it was my FE. *hits self* Assuming stuff is bad. Kallale
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 06 February 2008 00:24 «» By: JohnDoe
Again, I'm glad you figured it out, but I have to correct you on something. It is written here and there that Vista users will have this problem. A search on Vista pulled this and many, many other posts.
15 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 06 February 2008 00:21 «» By: Kallale
The main thing was the vista admin thing, i am pretty new to vista having transferred from XP on buying my new computer. Therefore I completly forgot it was there, usually allow things as soon as i install/extract them. I kept thinking my FE was bugging...
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 06 February 2008 00:12 «» By: Kallale
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GIGGLE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WORKING NOW!!!!! Yay, clean install and re-paste of FE worked. The blue chainmail pattern was from the NO-Scars mod. My main prob was yet again the notorious VIST...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 February 2008 22:55 «» By: JohnDoe
First thing that Vista users should be aware of is that Vista won't allow FE to work it's magic unless it is run with an administrative account, folder permissions are set to allow changes, your account status is set to administrative, or the game is insta...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 February 2008 22:27 «» By: Kallale
Having Noob Problems...
Hi to anyone out there , the site seems to be declining... Am having problems getting things to work and it is starting to really bug me . I bought the game a little while ago but my computer was just below the required specs , I sobbed for a while a...
19 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 03:07 «» By: JohnDoe
JohnDoe's Item Spawning Guides
.:: NOTES - DO READ If you adamantly do not wish to use FreeRoam or can't use FreeRoam because you have an FE-compiled wad archive, you can import/export tngs using FE. If you have successfully used the newer (zipped) version of AlbionExplorer or Cho...
20 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 31 January 2008 08:08 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: can someone help me im new to this place
If you are running Vista I will be very disappointed in you, for not having mentioned the word Vista, for not having searched, for not having carefully read my post that you were given a link to, and for not trying something so obvious that not doing so wa...
21 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 31 January 2008 05:18 «» By: JohnDoe
The reason for the Vista/bloody pulp bit is that most people who experience problems with FE while running on a Vista OS are having these problems only because they haven't bothered to try something so obvious that not doing so warrants a severe beating.
22 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 31 January 2008 05:06 «» By: tatsku7
thanks for the help and i didnt get the part with the (VISTA) one
23 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 30 January 2008 04:52 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Albion explorer problems...
I believe that this catastrophic technical failure is caused by a .net conflict. In my experience I also was unable to use the zipped (recent version of) AE, and had to go with the installer. I found that wiping my drive and starting fresh, getting only...
24 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 06 January 2008 07:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards
"Trip"? I have no trip. I have priorities. You are not my priority. However, you could have made it your priority to use the search function, because I know you didn't think you were the only Vista user in the world. Even a search as simple a...
25 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 06 January 2008 03:58 «» By: Treviabot92
I didn't know I'd have problems with Vista, dude, so don't put your trip on me.
26 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 06 January 2008 02:29 «» By: JohnDoe
For future reference, if you run Vista, don't even bother to post about problems with FE. It should be a very simple thing, there are four ways that I know of to get FE to work on Vista.
27 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 06 January 2008 00:24 «» By: Treviabot92
Fixed it. I'm using Vista on a laptop I got for Christmas and the laptop was denying the program access to the FinalAlbion.wad file. The solution: right-click the Fable Explorer shortcut and select "Run as administrator" and it'll work fine.
28 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 05 January 2008 17:05 «» By: Spooni Hobbit
Re: Texture Modding Using FE Problem
I hate Vista fer that among many other reasons. ^__^; But thank ye very much! That solved me issue.It works fine now.
29 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 05 January 2008 15:58 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Texture Modding Using FE Problem
FE wasn't designed with Vista in mind. Solutions: Run this program with an administrative account; Set folder permissions to allow changes; Change your account status to administrative; or Install the game outside of program files.
30 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 05 January 2008 15:51 «» By: Spooni Hobbit
Texture Modding Using FE Problem
Hi there, new to the community, and modding in general, but I seem to have an odd little issue. I'm trying to retexture the 'Bright Dress' using FE. I followed the guide instructions to the letter, and everything seemed to be working fine until I went t...
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 28 November 2007 01:45 «» By: Silverback
Re: IRC Logs
Slow night?
32 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 November 2007 16:51 «» By: jlasersmith
Re: new to pc gaming, how do i use FE on windows vista?
i figured it out. i had to change the rights for the program, so vista would allow the program to rewrite parts of fable. thanks anyways for your help guys.
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 November 2007 07:59 «» By: Satan
What I meant was that you are right in saying that almost every problem someone has with something they run on Vista is preceived by them as something wrong with Vista itself when this is not always the case.
34 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 November 2007 06:45 «» By: Sean_s
I didn't say Vista was always the root the all problems, just the first thing to be pointed at for a suspect (Guy-"This program doesn't work, Vista! How could you?" Vista-"What are you talking about? One of the DLL files for the program is m...
35 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 November 2007 02:05 «» By: Satan
It is and more often than not it's completly unfounded. The majority of cases are down to the user being unfamiliar with the OS.
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 November 2007 20:29 «» By: Sean_s
Is it me, or is almost every problem that happens on a Vista pointed directly at Vista itself? Just something I noticed.
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 November 2007 20:12 «» By: Satan
You use it exactly the same was as everyone on xp does. You may get a UAC warning and may possibly have to set the app to xp service pack 2 compatibility but the program will function just the same.
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 November 2007 19:41 «» By: jlasersmith
new to pc gaming, how do i use FE on windows vista?
i tried using the search but came up with no solid answer. can anyone tell me how to use fable explorer on windows vista? i have also tried using fable tlc shopkeeper trainer with no luck. thanks for amy help.
39 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 19:30 «» By: Desarial
Re: freeroam help
I have a simmalar problem, and felt it needless to make another topic. I get thown an error every time I use it, I've replaced the file and everything.I'm running vista
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 16:29 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Need serious help please
Well it's not a problem with resolution, it can support up to 2048x1536! I'll keep looking for the driver so hold on. It seems that your graphic card is only compatible with XP pro, so if you have Vista or Media Center then it might be a compatibility ...
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Tue May 14 16:25:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02846 seconds