Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 15:18 «» By: andymac525
Re: Need serious help please
i had this problem when i put it on my new computer with vista. i just had to update the graphics card driver.
2 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 07 October 2007 19:19 «» By: Desarial
Re: NewItemPackV2 BETA
alrigh then,, I'll give it a shot, and if it works, I'm sure this should be moved to finished cause a fue bad laods shouldn't condem this, it just meaqns something they did waas wrong. and it's great that they are new items, it makes things easier. ****...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 06 October 2007 04:45 «» By: sepheroth479
Re: Moving
A vista? I have alienware PURE PERFORMANCE.
4 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 01 October 2007 16:03 «» By: Sean_s
Re: No Body's Rot Mod
Look at the download, it IS zip, I was just making a statement how much the file size is reduced in 7zip format (it didn't mean much just something random), but I still used zip because it got the job done (and it can be opened standardly by any XP/Vista P...
5 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 26 September 2007 15:53 «» By: deathsvisage
Re: trouble changing weapon names
no.........i got vista
6 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 26 September 2007 12:12 «» By: djshadow1985
Re: trouble changing weapon names
thanks for all the suggestions. i discovered however it was win vistas user account control blocking me from changing the text.big file. strange, as it allows me to modify most other things. i guess thats just win vista for you.
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2007 18:47 «» By: Desarial
Re: Bad Mod
no such luck, did that alot, in fact, unistalling both and deleting all related directories is what I usually do, but for some reason it doesn't work. actually it's more like FE is backing up the files, idk, I need desparate help cause I can't figure it ou...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 02:05 «» By: Satan
Re: Using Vista
I'm running on Vista:Ultimate and Fable runs fine. If you have trouble try setting it to run as XP service pack 2 on the compatibility tab.
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 13 September 2007 20:58 «» By: Photon
Problems w/ Albion Explorer
Before I start, I would like to say this has nothing to do with the freeroam app. I got that to work on my first try. You guys put the instructions on the wiki so I had no trouble whatsoever. I am having trouble starting Albion Explorer. It shows the splas...
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 13 September 2007 18:01 «» By: deathsvisage
Re: Using Vista
n o patch needed it can no matter what i goty vista
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 13 September 2007 17:54 «» By: DaneJ8
Using Vista
I know fable:tlc isn't originally compatible with Vista, but my friend just got a Laptop with Vista home edition, and I was wondering if any of you play on vista with some sort of patch, we can't seem to find one for him, thanks ahead of time.
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 04 September 2007 15:51 «» By: chaos
Re: Moving
My speakers and keyboard got here. Waiting for the monitor and tower and everything. I got Vista.
13 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 03 September 2007 15:45 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Balverine transformation mod
it's not done yet, i gotta rebuil the whole creature since i lost that when vista fucked up my hdd, everything else is pretty much ready to go though
14 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 21 August 2007 01:24 «» By: Satan
Re: compileddefs directory VISTA ATTACK
Most complaints about Vista were said of XP when it was new. Compatibility with old programs is always an issue with a new OS. You can't expect all old apps to work with new software.
15 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 21 August 2007 01:23 «» By: Sean_s
Still don't want vista (although I still wish they would have mailed it to me like they were suppose to!) Really all I've heard is bad rep from it, and XP is more program friendly.
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 21 August 2007 01:19 «» By: Satan
If you use Vista badly then that will happen, the same renaming convention was used in XP. I've been using Vista for quite a while now and have never had an problems. More often than not an error like that is pure PEBCAK
17 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 22:23 «» By: joelsmith
Thanks you're a life-saver! It's bloody murder renaming files in Vista. For some reason you can't hi-lite the filenames, at least on my version.....I ended up renaming everything several times over before I got it right. Vista- like renting an...
18 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 22:06 «» By: Sean_s
frontend.bin 69kb game.bin Veritable size, though larger then 974 and normally less then a mega bit names.bin around 388kb or a little more script.bin normally 151kb One more reason for me not to get Vista .
19 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 21:00 «» By: joelsmith
compileddefs directory VISTA ATTACK
Can anybody please help me? I was trying to put a new copy of game.bin into the compileddefs directory and stupid, stupid Windows Vista 'Helped' me with a mere brush of the mouse by automatically copying "game.bin" over all 5 of the files in t...
20 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 July 2007 23:06 «» By: Unrealdj
Shop Trainer crashes fable during item changes
Whenever I use shop trainer to add items, the game will crash when I attempt to go from main menu of the shop (in game) then click on buy x #. It doesn't matter if I do it how the guide is written for it or set everything up in the shop trainer... then int...
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 26 July 2007 06:59 «» By: killashoota
Hello!
Hello everyone...i know this is not the right place for me to ask this, but if you are aware, please help me, read my question! I have this problem: I install the game, start it from the desktop created shortcut, and there is black screen for 1-2 seconds a...
22 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 15 July 2007 05:15 «» By: Thjeraven2002
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards
Um its says the .zip file that Fable explorer is an invalid zip and windows can't open it...i'm sorry i'm a newbie and i'm sure its something simple. please help me thanks....oh mabye its something with my windows also i use windows Vista
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 15 July 2007 04:25 «» By: Thjeraven2002
Pleasee Help me...
Well i have the wolf trainer for Fable but i can't get that file of commands to open up. i do not think its compatiable with Windows Vista but the trainer runs i just need a list of commands. or a list of places i could get better trainer. I would greatly...
24 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 06 July 2007 02:11 «» By: Satan
Re: need help with freeroam
Vista should have nothing to do with it. I'm running Vista:Ultimate and have had no issues using the freeroam app.
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 05 July 2007 23:52 «» By: TJ - Grozat
Re: need help with freeroam
Same happens to me, are you using Vista? I am. I've tried redownloading and restoring finalalbion.wad from the discs but it still doesn't work.
26 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 04 July 2007 17:33 «» By: TJ - Grozat
Re: Never go bald, even if evil!
Here's a pic of what to do Yes, I am running Vista! Also, I'm running Fable: TLC with a no-cd exe (im lazy) so that might make the mod not run on yours.
27 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 29 June 2007 03:14 «» By: Satan
Re: Missing file...even from disks o-o
Windows can open .cab files natively. XP can at least, so far I've not needed to under Vista.
28 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:58 «» By: bobo
meshes and textures?
after having compleated fable TLC a few times i had decided to try my hand at modding it but could not get it to work with vista i then started moding a difrent game oblivion this worked but i love fable i was wonder if there was aney way to get the textur...
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 28 April 2007 05:53 «» By: Satan
Re: Small problem with fable & albion explorer
If you're running on Vista try running it as admin. If you're running xp with .net 3 I have no idea.
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 27 March 2007 23:47 «» By: 854285
A litto more help ==;
I was wondering if there's something wrong with my FE or my vista. Like today i tried to change the name of Nostros Sword but when i went to go save changes a window popped up saying that i can't access the text folders. Yesturday, I tried to install the d...
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 17 March 2007 18:40 «» By: trollick
Re: I've forgot how to mod.
I'll apologize for being a pain up front. It has been a while since I have modded TLC. I cannot remember how to replace tng files. I have the chest mods for Lookout Point and the Picnic area, but I can't find anything in the WIKI that will help. I am runni...
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 March 2007 20:18 «» By: Satan
Re: Problem with freeroam in vista!!!
The only version available was not created for vista so it may not function correctly. You could try ripping the wad on an xp system and then copying the folder over. This could be achieved by either dual booting with xp, using a stand alone machine wit...
33 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 09 March 2007 21:25 «» By: tomchelby
Problem with freeroam in vista!!!
Albion and Fable explorer work completely normally. and when i use free roam it doesnt crash or anything, and when i rip the wad file it finishes what its doing... but when i go and check, it never dumped those files into the folder... nothing happens at a...
34 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 01 March 2007 10:22 «» By: Arishon
Re: 24+ trainer problems
The +24 trainer actually does work in vista. set the compatability to XP sp2, and make shure the program is set to run as the admin.
35 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 21 February 2007 01:41 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Work in vista?
The directory or path that Fable uses on XP might be different than Vista, that could be a problem. Also .net 3.0 has the 2.0 version included.
36 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 21 February 2007 01:38 «» By: OldBoy
Re: I need some BIG time help!!!!!!
Vista comes standard with .net 3.0 which has 2.0 included.
37 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 21 February 2007 00:32 «» By: atguitarist5
I have...I can get FE to start...but it always freezes once the logo comes up...so I am unable to open and files to apply....as for AE, It opens, but I have fable installed on my external HDD, and it cant find the final Albion file because its located not ...
38 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 21 February 2007 00:16 «» By: Satan
The tools weren't created with vista in mind so the best way to find out is to try them.
39 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 20 February 2007 21:26 «» By: atguitarist5
Re: I need some BIG time help!!!!!!
I cant get vista to run FableExplorer...can anyone help me?
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 20 February 2007 21:21 «» By: atguitarist5
Re: Getting the trainers to work on Vista?
I too have vista...and I cant get FableExplorer to run..it opens but just freezes and the opening image never goes away..
Pages (12): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Tue May 14 04:16:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02799 seconds