Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 October 2010 10:33 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Is Total Conversion Possible?
Prohibitively difficult. New animations are actually possible, we just can't edit them to any great extent. We can rename bones that move, we can rename effects that are to be spawned, we can rename helpers where effects are supposed to be spawned, and ...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 October 2010 10:21 «» By: Reece
Is Total Conversion Possible?
Is It possible to completely 'Map Clean' Fable TLC and start from scratch with new map/landscape models & new characters & custom quests ( It seems that new animations arn't possible, which seems odd but im guessing that the original bones can st...
3 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 17 October 2010 19:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Dad and Assassin
Use this. Also, you may consider look into the bone names of the Brom mesh. Might be a simple process like renaming bones to make animations work right.
4 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 17 October 2010 14:32 «» By: 76djk76
Dad and Assassin
Well I made two mods today and and I am going to put them both in the same thread. NOTE: These mods will cancel each other out (Dad will cancel Assassin and vice virsa). Dad will make your character your hero's dad (dude in the beginning wearing green clot...
5 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 10 October 2010 00:12 «» By: Mugami
Re: Spawn Themed Retextures - Armor/Tattoo/Other
Okay, I'm mostly done with the spawn tats. I left the skulls on his collar bones (because without creating a primitive on the hero model it looked bad) and the one on his navel off (because it folded and pretty much the same thing). I did it greyscale to r...
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 August 2010 22:01 «» By: John McCain
B-Morph (Split topic)
I hate necro-posting as much as the next guy, but as much as you may think I'm lazy, It takes too long to switch to a new set of bones, because every time I half to awkwardly navigate back to the bones folder. If you could add an update to shorten this, an...
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 11 August 2010 15:15 «» By: John McCain
King of Blades
it would be cool if someone made a new storyline involving the king of blades, which would be a yellow-clothed Jackofblades with a Twinblade or a large bodyguard bones, and then they replaced nymphs with a flying Bat-like of minions that are smaller, and b...
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 09 August 2010 12:57 «» By: retro guy1
My hero is rediculously skinny
I tried to make it so that my hero wouldn't get taller or more muscley as I imporoved his physique because his big form was too bulky and it got in the way in my opinion. I did this by making the hero_strong and hero_tall files the same as the hero_weak...
9 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 28 June 2010 03:48 «» By: SE_Danny
Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!]
Ah ok ! Ok, I'll try to remove the will tatoos. But for the bones, I personally think that they're perfect like they're now. Ok Xx Ultima xX, I updated it. Now the file CleanHero.fmp makes your hero young, removes the body hair, and removes the will...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 24 June 2010 23:41 «» By: nubie
Re: My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ?
Thank's for your reply charrzarr, but what entries i need to delete, is it in (int)Applied Texture box or i need to go to LinksTo MainTextureID: HeroHairBasin Old B(example) and delete it all the entry like height, width, header, or something like that? A...
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 05 June 2010 22:56 «» By: JohnDoe
Hero <-> Female
Important: If anyone starts being an immature idiot, I will start deleting posts. I won't provide for pervs nor will I tolerate perverse discussions. This is a modding project and the discussion will reflect that. Alright, this has been a failed pr...
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 May 2010 21:17 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread
Alright, first you'd need a way to mount something. Use a cutscene to transform into a quadruped. The only quadruped I know of is the balverine, and even then it only has really, really fast quadruped animations, it walks around with biped animations thoug...
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 May 2010 19:59 «» By: nicomon
I think you don't know what you're talking about. I meant to say assigning(or whatever the term is for the armor,etc. to go on the hero's mesh correctly), not weighting, sorry.(Your reply to the second quote made me realize that) The third quote answe...
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 May 2010 19:24 «» By: JohnDoe
Again, this is the problem. He would be dragged across the floor, standing on his feet, just gliding across the map.Okay, but then you have the problem of assigning clothes and hair and horns to go onto the dummy Hero. GLWT.I think you don't know what you'...
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 May 2010 18:29 «» By: nicomon
Personally, I wouldn't whether or not the hero moved, so long as he was positioned correctly. As for getting the hero on the mount, would it not be possible to just make a new mesh of the mount and the hero attached together that just looks like the he...
16 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 08 May 2010 01:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Mesh Swap Fix
This is for use in mesh swaps. This will allow for weapons to be sheathed properly, for effects to be displayed correctly and in the right places, and various other little things that will reduce the problems with mesh swaps. Screenshots courtesy of dim...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 03 April 2010 17:08 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: ANGEL WINGS
Well, true and false. They'll sit there doing nothing relative to whatever bones it are weighted to, and it can use existing animations provided to it's attached to existing bones. It's not to say that they will do nothing, but instead that they don't look...
18 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 20 March 2010 22:57 «» By: nicomon
Re: Armour with dynamic capes
One is red, the other blue. The textures used are standard and so are viewable/editable in FE/CBox. Whether or not these edited textures can be used on dynamic cloth in Fable without crashing is what I'm interested in. I just checked, and it worked. Retex...
19 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 20 March 2010 20:37 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Armour with dynamic capes
nicomon, I've attached an FMP that I'd like you to try out. It doesn't do anything to the game.bin, it adds two mesh entries and three textures. Doesn't overwrite anything. It might not work - while I can't find any major differences between those particul...
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 07 March 2010 02:13 «» By: UnsnaggedPizza
Play as a Summoner - 1 problem left...
Hello people, i'm new here and decided to sign up after checking these forums and exploring them. I found all the answers to my questions so far on how to play as a summoner everything works now, the sounds, attack style, and everything else. the only thin...
21 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 March 2010 10:33 «» By: lukdz
Re: b-morph help
First "And riddle me this, what does "how am i suposed to have a size in special?" mean?" Sorry, i was trying to translate it from spanish, what i tried to say is: an specific size. I also confused because i read a post in which you h...
22 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 March 2010 09:30 «» By: JohnDoe
You're speaking a different language. My exact response when I first read your post was something like this:Toggle SpoilerBut I'm better now, so let's work this thing out. What I think you're trying to ask is whether or not you have to actually get to t...
23 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 March 2010 08:15 «» By: lukdz
ok JohnDoe thank you for your answer now, is there any specific time to do the morphing? what i mean is, this changes will apply directly to the bones or they will change their growth as you level up? so i would have to do it when i have the size tha...
24 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 18:29 «» By: JohnDoe
In that picture, it looks like the Hero is absent of bone morphs. So you could change all the bones to 1.0 in all the Hero bone files or just remove the listings from the CHeroMorphDef. And as always, make backups make backups make backups make backups mak...
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 18:24 «» By: lukdz
thank you for all the information morerunes, all what you've said has been VERY helpful. Now i understand a lot more about bones The only thing that i still don't know is which bones I need to change and what are the values that I need to set to each...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 17:33 «» By: morerunes
The bones are general, and not specific to any profile. If you change the bones, it will affect any profile. Likewise, restoring from a backup will fix the bones on any profile. As for leveling up, as you level up there is a gradual shift from HERO_WEAK...
27 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 16:17 «» By: lukdz
thank you very much for answering so quickly i still have a few questions though: 1)if i change the bones i supose that the change is going to affect all my profiles, if i paste my backup copy of hero_strong.bncfg in case i do anything stupid, all my p...
28 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 15:51 «» By: morerunes
[Hero] Using B-Morph to Modify the Hero
I have received numerous requests for a B-Morph tutorial, so here you are. Requirements Java B-Morph Intermediate Knowledge of Windows Fable Overview This tutorial is aimed not to yield specific results, but rather to explain the use of m...
29 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 15:14 «» By: morerunes
I recommend going to File>>Open and navigating to the bones folder (probably C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\bones\) and open the HERO_STRONG.bncfg file. After that, go through checking boxes with similar numbers an...
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 March 2010 12:40 «» By: lukdz
b-morph help
Hello, first of all english is not my first lenguage so please excuse any grammar/spelling or other kind of mistake. thanks Well I've been looking for some way to change my hero's giant muscles because I don't like how he looks when you max stats. I ...
31 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 11 February 2010 03:07 «» By: warischoy
Re: Jack Of Blade's Size
or at least have a set of jack's bones. he doesn't have a morph and that is annoying. i want my char to be his size but don't want to look the same as him.
32 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 10 February 2010 20:42 «» By: derkky
Jack Of Blade's Size
Is there a way to make the hero jack of blade's size? I used the JOB conversion mod by felowmodder ( I think that's his name) and it works perfectly, i removed the hero's original bones, and i became Jack's size. However, when i try to equip a mask, get a ...
33 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 09 February 2010 08:20 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: car idea
The idea for a wooden DaVinci tank has crossed my mind, it's filed under "ideas that are absolutely crazy but would be fun." For animations, all you would need is something spinning. So clockhand animations. But there are many, many problems. Th...
34 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 25 January 2010 11:02 «» By: warischoy
Re: Fable: The New World
[/quote] If I do make a full Thrasher set (I have actually attempted to make Thrasher Platemail in the past, but I am not sure I am quite skilled enough yet), it won't be a part of The New World most likely. [/quote] not good enough? you are jokin...
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 04 January 2010 22:59 «» By: Sixsmith
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing
9. Beging to hit the Del Button to delete entries in this list, but pay attention to the names. You might wish to keep an entry or two, like beserk. if i delete the bones how can add the bones that i deleted back
36 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 02 January 2010 00:10 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Weapon Idea Factory
Ah, you're coming from Morrowind, okay. I figured you had some prior experience, which is good, but sadly Fable modding is still something of a tedious and difficult gauntlet of self-punishment.This is something I've recently been thinking about doing myse...
37 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 31 December 2009 01:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Hero Size edits.
No doubt the problem you're having is scaling the clothing, that scale modifier is found in the CAppearanceModifierDef, a float variable marked as unknown. Easy to spot, it's 1.0 by default. But as OldBoy said:In addition to scaling the eyes... as eyes are...
38 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 31 December 2009 00:39 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Hero Size edits.
This method is more for objects and weapons and such. If you want to scale the hero I'd edit the bones.
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 30 December 2009 20:05 «» By: Satoh
Re: New buyable houses, marriage and npc's
Oh, I got so caught up in reading the linked thread I forgot to reply. I haven't attempted it using your method yet, but it seems I was definitely doing it wrong. I will(continue to) look into this, thanks. Now if I could figure out which voice de...
40 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Wed, 30 December 2009 14:37 «» By: JohnDoe
[Reference] Fable Graphics 101
Fable Graphics 101Hello and welcome to Fable Graphics 101. My name is JohnDoe and I am the Dean of Education. It is, regrettably, my duty to instruct you sorry pieces of crap in the many courses of Fable's pathetic excuse for graphics. Now I know that you ...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Thu May 09 00:25:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03006 seconds