Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sat, 26 December 2009 01:48 «» By: OldBoy
[Hero] Less muscular Hero
2 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2009 06:22 «» By: OldBoy
[General] Nesdude general modding guide
3 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 21 December 2009 23:13 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: It's invisible
That would be much appreciated, as I don't have a clue how to make helpers in blender (or if it's even possible), and only know that creating bones involves adding something called "armatures" to the mesh. I'll also read over "Blender: No...
4 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 21 December 2009 23:01 «» By: nicomon
That would be much appreciated, as I don't have a clue how to make helpers in blender (or if it's even possible), and only know that creating bones involves adding something called "armatures" to the mesh. I'll also read over "Blender: No...
5 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 21 December 2009 18:35 «» By: JohnDoe
That's just a mesh. It has no helpers, no bones, it's static. You shouldn't be able to even import that in FE except over a static mesh, and that won't work as clothing. I can add the bones and helpers for you, but someone else will have to do the weigh...
6 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 05 November 2009 15:33 «» By: morerunes
Re: Rigged Meshes from Blender Won't Work
As I said, I didn't use the exported bones, just the weights, but yes, I understand that there are different templates. The template for mesh and materials and everything I've had to use so far has worked pretty well, but apparently it doesn't like that fo...
7 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 05 November 2009 09:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Rigged Meshes from Blender Won't Work
1. All bones have a bone offset matrix child node at origin. 2. Helpers have "dummy" bone parents, which also have bone offset matrix child nodes at origin. 3. I don't even have to mention the hierarchy I'm sure. 4. This is the important one,...
8 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 05 November 2009 08:12 «» By: morerunes
Rigged Meshes from Blender Won't Work
From my website:
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 30 October 2009 00:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Screenshots
Playing with bones.Toggle SpoilerA large chunk of Albion.Toggle Spoiler
10 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 27 October 2009 00:30 «» By: joepoo
Modeling in 3D Max
Greeting Members, I Just pick up fable again and I have Began Modeling In 3D max (Thanks to all those WONDERFUL tutorials you guys have made. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ) I have a Simple question to ask when Scaling Jack down to the Hero's size I can see so...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 13 October 2009 10:52 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: B-Morph *Ideas, discussion, and opinions*
Never said anything about super-epic bumps. But I wouldn't call this a bump - I have a relevant and innovative suggestion, that is, if development is still being considered and if you've kept up on your Java studies. All animated meshes have bones, dif...
12 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 September 2009 11:03 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Is there a way to convert Fable TLC Hero models?
No. Big time no. Java 3D is not what you think it is. Forgot to mention that for animated meshes, you'll need 3DS 6-9, as only the older versions of the Pandasoft export plugin export the scene correctly.
13 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 September 2009 10:34 «» By: Bobantha
Can Java 3d import bones?
14 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 08 September 2009 18:10 «» By: Bobantha
3ds would be able to import the bones though, right?
15 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 08 September 2009 12:55 «» By: JohnDoe
FE/CBox can export the models as DirectX. Blender can import DirectX. So I don't see the hangup. If I remember correctly, CBox has some WaveFront functionality, but that's still in the works. Should also mention that Blender doesn't have full DirectX...
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 27 August 2009 11:10 «» By: Velk_the_man
Re: help with hero resizing
great idea, yeah, i don't really want the hero to look odd, and i wanna get this right the first time, the bones list, and example would be great but only if you have time. i don't mind waiting, there's plenty other things to screw around with in FE. E...
17 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 27 August 2009 09:49 «» By: JohnDoe
The bone morphing is incremental. That is, it only morphs a little bit at a time, once for each skill level up (anything except will abilities). (Install directory)\data\bones, you'll find a bunch of bncfg files. You can open them with notepad, they're ...
18 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 21 August 2009 04:27 «» By: JohnDoe
If you remove the Hero's clothes, you'll find that he is scaled accordingly. You need to scale the clothing as well. In the CAppearanceModifierDef of each clothing entry, there is an array that tells Fable what mesh to put on the Hero, when they appear for...
19 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 30 July 2009 13:34 «» By: quicksilver
Re: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing
First of all, nice tutorial Black Demon. May I add an easier method of bone removal? All in three easy steps: 1. Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable The Lost Chapters\data\Bones\ 2. Backup following files: - hero_berserk.bncfg - spel...
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 15 July 2009 05:34 «» By: Black Demon
Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing
Ok, so I decided to create a guide to show people how to get their ungodly bulky or scrawny hero to a more natural size, and get rid of scars & or bruises. I wanted to make this guide so it's easy to follow (and because I just figured out how to do thi...
21 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 11 July 2009 10:05 «» By: felowmodder
Jack of Blades Hero Read Before You Comment
This is my very first mod so I hope you all like it. This mod lets you play as Jack of Blades! Your title is Jack of Blades, you will have Sword of Aeons in your inventory, you walk like him when wielding one handers and you have his combat pose when ...
22 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 25 June 2009 21:30 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Longbow Bone Structure
JohnDoe deliversFigure 1.1 is exact hierarchy of the entire mesh. Figure 1.2 is a to-scale diagram of the mesh showing where the bones and helpers, labeled as well. There is also a point of origin given for reference. Figure 1.3 is the hierarchy of t...
23 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 25 June 2009 19:11 «» By: morerunes
Longbow Bone Structure
It's been a while, and I no longer have 3ds due to nearly mastering Blender w/ fable, but unfortunately I cannot recall the bone structure for a longbow, so I can re-create it in blender and attempt to get one working in fable. If one of you out there c...
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 08 June 2009 23:06 «» By: Darth Nail
Changing the Hero
Okay, I followed a few guides to changing the appearance of the Hero.. and, I tried out a normal female mesh.. but in-game, her face looked like a frog.. I tried doing removing the bones, the EExpressionType Array and didn't change the frog look.. http://...
25 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:52 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
You're going to have to screenshot that error. It's the first time I'd ever heard of it. If you get it working though...I think there's also texture morphing for balding found in the CHeroMorphDef as well.The muscle references, if they were done right i...
26 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 09 March 2009 17:04 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
A Modder's General Refrendum
Okay, let's get this straight. This was started before my break and probably needs some work. I have two sections done, which are just the first two. I might be adding to it and I looked over many big guides, similar to this, at the time so I tried to ...
27 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Mon, 09 March 2009 14:02 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Big Berserk (only grow up :D)
Wait, you actually changed the bones youself? Morerunes has a pretty easy app for that. Here
28 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Mon, 09 March 2009 13:52 «» By: Schlichter
Big Berserk (only grow up :D)
ok the pic say all take hero_berserk.bncfg in c:fabletlc/data/bones and change the hero_berserk.bncfg in your folder with my hero_berserk.bncfg AND Make BACKUPS have fun with the giant
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 05 March 2009 17:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: A bit of a bones problem...
Editing of the *.bncfg files? You probably did it wrong. It's not a simplistic system and requires a bit of understanding and forethought. You must take into account the amount of what types of bone morphing has already taken place when determining wheth...
30 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 05 March 2009 15:08 «» By: oryp
A bit of a bones problem...
for somereason when i switch bones the muscle size of the charactor is off it just changes height any ideas to this?? I basically just stretches my person and if i have max muscle the armor and legs get smaller in widith. someone please help?
31 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 08 February 2009 18:57 «» By: morerunes
Re: Cannot open bone files??
No problem. If you want to edit the bones a little easier go ahead and get B-Morph from the tools section.
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 08 February 2009 18:50 «» By: oryp
Cannot open bone files??
don't know if i'm doing something wrong or what i'm trying to swap my hero bones with thunders so i go to open the bones and it won't open :/ am i doing it right or what??
33 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 08 February 2009 12:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: An idea of how to make a cloak in fable..
That's not the problem. The problem is that even if we made the cloak or cape dynamic, it would be stripped when being imported into FE, so it wouldn't work. Then there's the keeping it static, and rigging it to bones. morerunes thinks it would look alrigh...
34 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 06 February 2009 22:24 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Morerunes' Weapon Requests/General Weapon Request Form
Aye. Animated models means bones; bones means skin weighting. Then there's the hierarchy and helpers and such that all models have to have right.
35 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 23 January 2009 07:44 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Necromancer spells (i dont know if it is possible)
The first thing that you need to know is format. The model must be in DirectX format for it to be imported with FableExplorer. CBox has an obj importer, I think, but I'm pretty sure that this is not finalized and cannot be used to get a functional animated...
36 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 11 January 2009 19:17 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: I want to look old
Maximum age morphing is the simple way to go here. An idea would be to make a new bncfg and manually add it to the names.bin or use an unused one that's already in the names.bin if there is one or hijack one. Edit the bones to make him smaller, thinner, t...
37 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 10 January 2009 15:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Turn Off Animations?
That's all fine and good, but I'm hoping you aren't intent on getting those in the game ragdolled. The DirectX model viewer comes as a sample utility (in addition to a few other cool things) with the DirectX SDK (don't get this if you don't really want it...
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 29 December 2008 16:29 «» By: GameIon
Re: Creating an "Immortal Child" Mod Help Please
Bone swapping and model changing will do the trick. But once you get your skills maxed out, all the muscles go to the head, literally. It become so big, you'll wish that you didn't boneswap. So I suggest you make a backup of your previous bones beforehand.
39 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 23 December 2008 19:47 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Buff hero is too buff
Bull. Game wouldn't work if that was true. It's (Fable Directory)\data\Bones.Several.Even better, you can do it yourself. There are two good ways of doing this. The cheeseforbrains way: Open the hero_weak.bncfg with notepad, select all, copy, clos...
40 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 22 December 2008 10:52 «» By: LACP
Horn removal
Hi Guys! Ok, Right away i am new in this Forum and new to modding Fable, so ya i'm a pretty noob. My question is: I downloaded Fable Explorer and changed my Appearance to that of Jack of Blades.So far so good, but when you look the front of (me playing...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Thu May 09 10:32:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03006 seconds