Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 09 December 2008 21:35 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Creating an "Immortal Child" Mod Help Please
The hero and the child hero are for all intents and purposes the same thing, maybe minus model helpers. You could do a simple mesh swap, toss the CHeroMorphDef, get rid of scars/bruising in the CCreatureDef, give him the CSkeletalMorphDef that the child he...
2 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 02 November 2008 00:48 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Hero characteristics...
Nothing about the Hero is proportionate. Does B-Morph export a list of 1s or a blank file? I only said that because Jasmer mentioned B-Morph.
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 21:23 «» By: morerunes
If you open B-Morph, all the values are already set to 1, so if you set some of the head parts smaller, 0.9 for example, then the head would be smaller, and everything else, still being 1.0, would look the same. However, you would need to add the bones bac...
4 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 10:24 «» By: JohnDoe
You could use B-Morph, I suppose. You'd want to make bone the Hero tall bone file and the Hero strong bone file a list of 1s. The Hero is actually a decent, average size, his bones make him look the starving kid/hulkinator. What I would do instead is simpl...
5 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 09:34 «» By: Jasmer
Hero characteristics...
Okay, I'm actually pretty confused on how to do all this. I've searched and read up on this and tried several methods that either don't work or only partly work. I've tried using Fable Explorer and B-Morph but I'm fairly certain I'm doing it wrong. I wi...
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 October 2008 04:58 «» By: morerunes
Blender .X
Alright, I'm getting sick with all the pirated copies of 3ds, because I betcha the only thing wrong with blender's exporter is the header and the helpers. I am now on a quest to make blender export directX files with ease, only replacing maybe helpers a...
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 28 October 2008 20:06 «» By: devvnn
Hero with Twinblade bones, possible?
i wanted to know if anyone could make an .fmp that would change the hero to have the same bones as twinblade?
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 15 October 2008 04:42 «» By: morerunes
them bones
alright, I'm sure that you'll be happy to know I have further advanced fable modding, with the help of BayStone a while back, I asked BayStone to make a names.bin interface for CBox, and he did, and I stopped modding. Now I'm back, and I went back to a ...
9 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 06 October 2008 12:10 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: Play as child!
you can make him the same size as the child if you edit the hero strong bone config and give him the childs bones i think
10 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 01 October 2008 14:10 «» By: morerunes
Re: Hero As Female
pretty close to this, except you are adding breast bones to the clothing http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3112& ;start=0&
11 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 29 September 2008 14:16 «» By: morerunes
look, there is already a mesh that works just as good as that one. The problem is not the hero's model, it's the model of clothing out there girl's meshes have breast bones, guys don't, and neither do guys armor. So, in order to wear normal armor and...
12 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 29 September 2008 06:21 «» By: dante9000
true, but if you edit the teen_hero mesh its a lot easier since its already skinny and doesnt have the manly face. and for the bones couldnt we just swap them all with hero_weak or hero_teen_set? this is with hero_teen_set Toggle Spoiler and w...
13 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 26 September 2008 14:16 «» By: morerunes
no, that would be more work either way you need to re-configure bones in order for it to work right, and it would be a lot more work to make a big muscular man mesh to look like a girl
14 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 20 September 2008 06:13 «» By: Xzereus
Various Character Mods.
Sorry, confused about where it should go. hopefully here. This includes 8 character mods (or 10 because 2 of them have optional bones). They are just copies of other characters. I like to get to the point, so... Assassin Skinny Champ1 Buff Champ1 ...
15 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 30 August 2008 15:02 «» By: JohnDoe
In here you have answered your own question. It is because of the facial expressions that the face is messed up. There are other ways of fixing it aside from deleting them though, the only one I know though is through some extensive bone rigging on the Her...
16 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 24 August 2008 12:56 «» By: JohnDoe
Agreed, and I was confused. My impression was that Elinesa wanted to go back to the original.I disagree. The .bncfg files only determine which bones to be modified and by how much, and has nothing to do with animations. I'm still suggesting the CAppeara...
17 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 24 August 2008 12:49 «» By: morerunes
the child mesh is has the same structure as the hero mesh, so all the animations are compatable what happened was simply the CHeroMorphDef needs to be handed only the child bones
18 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 24 August 2008 08:12 «» By: Elinesa
Thanks for the reply, but I still don't get it
19 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 23 August 2008 05:24 «» By: JohnDoe
A simple breakdown. All creature models have "bones". Creatures (in the game.bin, CREATURE entries) that have skeletal modifiers will either have a CHeroMorphDef (unless edited, only the hero creatures have this) or a CSkeletalDef, which dete...
20 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 23 August 2008 03:57 «» By: Elinesa
.... I'm a noob care to explain how to change the bones?
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 13 August 2008 01:08 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Secrets Hero Moves
I am not impressed. This can be expected. You'll notice this with BlueTooth's customizable NPC as well. Facial expressions will be weird, that is expected but can be easily fixed without removing the expressions by remodeling the creature models to the ...
22 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 12 August 2008 14:27 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Try changing the bones manually, or using the CSkeletalDef, if that's the one
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 28 July 2008 19:34 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: possibly capes?
I was afraid of this, now I have to go into detail about it. While you're right that FE doesn't support the import of animations or collision meshes, that's got nothing to do with it. On a side note, CBox can import/export collision meshes now. A cap...
24 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 25 July 2008 22:49 «» By: Ragnorik
Moding Beserk
ok i messed with the hero_beserk bones and everything has turned out the way i wanted it to, except the hands. the hands are way too small! i messed with the l and r hands but nothing happens, and i messed with the fingers but that only results in tiny han...
25 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2008 23:17 «» By: driftking7050
Re: Thunder Hero?
not true animations can stay the same. bones are simply a copy and paste. model is mostly copy and paste in fe and its the same for textures.
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 20 July 2008 21:39 «» By: Ragnorik
A moding with my character went south
I made my character bigger using the bones files and now his feet are in the ground, not on it. What should i do??
27 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 20 July 2008 03:17 «» By: DarkArcz
Rigging ranged weapons?
I've been looking into fable modding for the past week (and downloading stuff from this forum for the past month), and I've come across dozens of guides teaching me how to do stuff like make sticks, or roughly popsicle shaped weapons. My game is now litter...
28 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 18 July 2008 11:46 «» By: Waspp
you can do it but its hard. You have to switch model/bones/textures/animations with thunder and the hero. i'm sure there is allerdy a mod like it out allredy try searching with google
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 18 July 2008 08:45 «» By: ShadowX630
Wow, that was a wasted post. Anyway, we've modded to be Briar Rose, JOB, and I'm sure there's a Thunder Mod around here, but all it is, is changing the bones, and textures and crap. I'd do it for you but honestly I've never had a talent for this field of m...
30 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 23:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Summoner Suit (Need help)
Dammit, ruined my no-posting streak before it can even get off the ground. No amount of toying with bone configurations will fix this problem. The Hero is incompatible with the summoner's animations and vice versa, so a simple model swap is not enough.I...
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 22:41 «» By: morerunes
if it doesn't work then I don't know the problem, and there's not much I can do to help unless there are summoner bones, in which case you would replace the hero's bones with the summoner bones
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 22:15 «» By: Sammature0
yep, all of them. i save over hero_fat then copied it and changed the name to the other bones names and replaced them with that. ill try again
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 22:12 «» By: morerunes
oh, did you save over all the hero's bones?
34 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 16:11 «» By: morerunes
yeah, but you won't need to use it, just open it, then go to file>>save and save over the hero's bones
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 08:58 «» By: morerunes
no, the summoner becomes the hero, and uses his bones, so you nedd to save over the hero's bones with the default from b-morph (or all 1's)
36 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 01:14 «» By: Sammature0
i dont understand 100%. so you can change the bones in a piece of clothing without it affecting the hero himself?
37 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 12 July 2008 22:05 «» By: morerunes
umm, most likely a bones problem, try opening B-Morph, then without changing anything save it over the hero's bones (MAKE BACKUPS FIRST!!!) and see if that solves your problem
38 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 July 2008 05:48 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Help with Fable TLC
Again, be more "to the point". What do you want to do to your hero? Make him bigger, change his body texture, change his model, tweak his bones?
39 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 02 July 2008 06:02 «» By: morerunes
Re: Play as the executinor!!!
looks great, could use some new bones though
40 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 29 June 2008 12:34 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: About the Bones
Hey, that's my brother. Well he left so... Anyway, we were switching bones and stuff, but when we loaded Fable, they were the exact same. I didn't care, but he wanted to play as Twinblade, so...We didn't do anything in FE except for the model swap...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Wed May 08 21:39:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03975 seconds