Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 29 June 2008 12:21 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: About the Bones
It depends on which bones you're editing. I'm betting that the skeletal stuff in the CHeroMorphDef is why you aren't getting results. You could try making it so the Hero only uses one set of bones.
2 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 29 June 2008 11:58 «» By: Brad Modder
About the Bones
Hello everyone. My brother has been modding for a while, and he's been teaching me how to do things. I didn't really care about most of them, then i found out you can play as anything in the game! I was starting to switch bones, and he told me not to use t...
3 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 21 June 2008 14:27 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: A question on Hero's weapon unsheathe in platemail armor
The bone rigging in the model has it so that it moves with the shoulder. If it moved with the arm, it would more often clip with the torso piece which would look more odd. Before anyone else makes a reply having to do with that, I suggest they take a lo...
4 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 17 June 2008 13:36 «» By: morerunes
Re: ChocolateBox
oh yeah, forgot one request: an interface for names.bin so we can add entries manually if we wish this would be handy for adding new bones files to the list, so I can make custom bones for custom creatures
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 16 June 2008 14:12 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Ravrn's Model-Swapping Requests
Okay, i think this should go into the Requests not Graphics Editing because people ask "request" for things to be done here. Posting RulesOkay, you must know the name of the model you want me to swap. For bones or animations, you must also k...
6 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 15 June 2008 15:22 «» By: morerunes
Re: Muscle Mass
perfect time to introduce b-morph http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4533& ;start=0& open the HERO_STRONG bones, and edit them, and re-save it the bones are in C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable - The Lost Chapters/Data/...
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 15 June 2008 12:14 «» By: Raziel
Re: Child Bones
you can download it here with this you can edit the bones however you want. ps. morerunes did all berserk mods with this app.
8 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 15 June 2008 11:47 «» By: Raziel
you can find these files in C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable - The Lost Chapters/data/Bones
9 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 15 June 2008 11:20 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
1.If i copy over the hero's bones (excluding hero_ strong_tall and hero_teen) With an already existing bone file (the child's) can i post it? 2.If i can, do i just select 1470-CREATURE_HERO and put it into an fmp? Thanks for the help btw
10 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 16:51 «» By: Satan
because we'd have no way of knowing what was broken and so fixing one thing could break a dozen others. If people arent willing to either make backups of files they're going to mess with or to get the discs out once in a while then thats their loss.
11 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 15:05 «» By: JohnDoe
I didn't say "re-install." I never advise a reinstall, I usually say not to. Insert your retail disc #1, browse the contents. Find the bones, they'll be *.bncfg. Copy them, browse back to your ..\data\Bones folder. Paste. Done.
12 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 14:22 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Pictures:It started out fine, i went back to delete the downloadable files viewable to you guys, and then only 1 per post. Bones:Can you post a mod that fixes them, well, makes them back to normal?
13 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 14:20 «» By: JohnDoe
I expected this, and yea, that actually looks about right. I suppose you could scrap the bone methods altogether and just scale all of the models for the Hero to roughly 0.5, but that wouldn't be the same. So, to be honest I've no clue what you should do, ...
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 13:24 «» By: JohnDoe
Edit: Sorry, having a preference of the second suggestion, I gave advice for that one. You're not even editing the CHeroMorphDef. You're going to go to your bones folder:..\data\Bones and you're going to open up hero_young_set.bncfg, copy the contents, ...
15 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 13:22 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Okay this is comepletely screwed up, well not really, but... Raziel, the child doesn't has a bone list in it's hermorph stuff. I Clicked on "add" and i think it actaually added a new bone list. What do i do now? JohnDoe, how do i edit the...
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 13:09 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
JohnDoe, i like yours better too, at least the first one. Raziel took the time to help me, and post a wee little tutorial too. Plus, if you make/find a tutorial for me, that opens tons of "your the kind of members that waste this forum's space&quo...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 12:57 «» By: JohnDoe
I like mine better. One thing you can do is edit the Hero's *.bncfg files in such a way that they all have the child's bones. This way, it doesn't matter if he's maxed out or lacking in any attribute (evil, good, skill, will, strong, weak, fat, berserk,...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 12:30 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Child Bones
Can someone swap the hero's bones (the teen hero, and adult) with the child's bones please? Or could you tell me how? If this requires a 3-D program (blender, etc.) then i can't do it, i don't have any and i suck at modeling. Could you still do it? ...
19 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 09:04 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Re: New Idea - Mask
No no no, What I'd say is that I don't know how to put the .obj model into a graphics.big entry ._.UUU (and I did not understand your steps.
20 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 06:43 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: New Idea - Mask
Heh, to make new clothing, you'd have to export a head clothing item, like a hat/helmet/mask, import both the new model and the exported model, rig the bones, delete the original Fable model, set up the hierarchy, export, copy the mesh frame from the .x fi...
21 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 12 June 2008 08:02 «» By: morerunes
Re: Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit
you already impress me to some extent, since you seem to have figured all this out without me nearly ripping my hair out telling you to search and stuff, so you seem to know what you are doing for nostro's sword, you'd need 3ds max 7,8,9 or above. ab...
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 12 June 2008 02:14 «» By: wjffkdhkf
Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit
Hello, I beat fable about seven times and got bored. And then I found out about this site and i was all like "HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG" Yeah, i got that excited when i found out about modding. I used the search engine to find tutorials and most of th...
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 02 June 2008 08:27 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: WINGS in fable WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
I was using the dragon wings, scaled them down quite a bit and had them coming directly out of the Hero's back. You'll notice that I mentioned that the anims were pushing the bones back to where they belong, which is why the wings are separated and not att...
24 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 02 June 2008 07:58 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: WINGS in fable WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
An off-topic reply to FableDudeNo, you were lying. Joking is followed with a "haha lawl!!1!1 j/k kthnxbai". I don't like liars.Hmm... you can speak for me if you know me well enough to firmly believe that I would agree with you, with that said, I...
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:02 «» By: morerunes
Re: Funny Problem
or use the bones files
26 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:29 «» By: Stinkycarrot
Re: Save editing
Ok but I don't really understand what the bones say when I open them with a text editor. And I opened a file and it showed some spell names. So would it be possible to create your own spell?
27 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 09 May 2008 14:28 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: What type of modding do you do most?
It's a sticky, get over yourself. As for myself, if I had to choose one, I'd say modeling. I can do all of that to a high extent, but what I spend the most time on would have to be playing with those stupid bones.
28 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 05 May 2008 16:39 «» By: ross
Re: The real Assasin Outfit
Exactly . Right on mate. What I said . I still wan't to know where to get that 3DS 8 thing that you use!
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 05 May 2008 15:46 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: The real Assasin Outfit
How about you're all wrong? Unless any of you can tell me anything about how to use 3D apps then none of you really know anything about this. It is very possible. You need to export the model from the graphics.big (possible). You need to import it i...
30 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 20 April 2008 06:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Spell?
Depends on what you're asking about. The bones? No. The red-to-green berserk? If it had been done, yes, but it wasn't done.
31 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 14:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help! Remove Mods...
That's quite amusing. Make sure you're deleting the folder labeled "Fable - The Lost Chapters" in "..\Program Files\Microsoft Games\" and not doing something silly like only deleting "Fable" from "My Documents\My Games&qu...
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 10 March 2008 04:13 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Jacked Up Jack
Ah, I getcha.Well it's there, I promise. This one lists some methods of playing with bones;This one let's you know more about the CHeroMorphDef concerning bones;This one describes how to get rid of bone morphing from inside a bone configuration file (.b...
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 10 March 2008 00:52 «» By: Vanity
Jacked Up Jack
Aight, I'm fairly new to modding but I'm starting to get there. I've got my hero looking like Jack of Blades with the horns coming out of his hood (looks pretty cool and the horns coloring mesh nicely with the mask's. i just need to get rid of that mustach...
34 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 26 February 2008 14:29 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: bones/b-morph
Don't delete it. If the game calls something that doesn't exist you can expect it to die. But if you open them up (any text editor will do) and remove everything except forCreature_type: CREATURE_HERO; #Start_group_settings #End_group_settings #Start...
35 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 26 February 2008 14:11 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: bones/b-morph
Make all the numbers for your bones 0.9 or 1. Alternative methods would include emptying the bone files for the Hero or going into his CHeroMorphDef and delete the bone entries, so as to stop bone morphing. By default, the Hero isn't huge or weak, he's so...
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 26 February 2008 13:49 «» By: roycu
bones/b-morph
ok so b-morph is useless to me becasue there is NO gudie for it i serch the forums the only thing averible is the prgram (witch i downloaded) but no guide on what the numbers are for and such. basicly i want a guy the size of half power such as jacks size...
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 February 2008 23:37 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: spawning (sorry im new :( )
There are a few ways to change bones, it depends on what you want to accomplish. You can edit the existing bones in your ..\data\bones folder. You can go to the CHeroMorphDef for the Hero and change which bones he has and when they are used (if he's ev...
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 February 2008 22:07 «» By: roycu
Re: spawning (sorry im new :( )
ok its all working but how do you change your bones?
39 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 12 February 2008 08:59 «» By: Vladjin
Changing the morph size
Does anyone have any idea on how to say at a one size even with full power and health. I dont like the size of the hero when he is full upgraded, Would like im to remain more or less the size of Jack. I know its got something to do with the bones but i hav...
40 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 02 February 2008 09:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: G.A & W.S {WIP} 2% = 2 mods in 1
Hunter would probably toss the FE source your way if he felt you could add on to it. graphics.big I remember BlueTooth saying that he has file formats for stuff not supported in FE, I think of these were collision meshes and dynamic meshes. I also...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Thu May 09 03:57:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02652 seconds