Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 01 February 2008 18:38 «» By: morerunes
Re: i have some great ideas =]
1. Very, very hard 2. GWP v5 isn't coming out, ever most likely, Alia is gone 3. Very good idea 4. You could try my b-morph program (it's in the tools section), or open the CHeroMorphDef and switch bones entries OR go into the bones folder and scr...
2 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 25 January 2008 19:28 «» By: morerunes
Re: Spell?
sub movement dummy defines how "high up" you are just check everything, set everything to 0.4, and save as over the hero_berserk bones
3 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 25 January 2008 15:39 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Spell?
You can make the bones smaller. This is a new toy that came around recently, it makes creating bones easier.
4 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 21 January 2008 20:16 «» By: morerunes
B-Morph 1.3
Use this program to modify the bones files usually located at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Bones I will make more detailed instructions later, but basically just check your boxes, then enter your values, click apply x,...
5 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 17 January 2008 20:21 «» By: morerunes
Re: B-Morph *Ideas, discussion, and opinions*
Sorry for the DP, but does this look right? I get a file not found exception: NamesBINArchive test = new NamesBINArchive(@"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\CompiledDefs\names.bin"); edit: just so everybody k...
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 15 January 2008 15:58 «» By: Keshire
Forgot that part. It's been awhile since I've even glanced at Fable.
7 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 15 January 2008 10:13 «» By: morerunes
names.bin contains all the current bones files paths, so you'd have to add one. That's what the 3d preview does
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 14 January 2008 22:01 «» By: Keshire
I wouldn't worry about a wizard. The different bone configs provide plenty of examples of what you just mentioned. I'd suggest being able to save out as a new file. That way they can just make the change within the game.bin if they want. Instead of ove...
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 14 January 2008 09:32 «» By: morerunes
You won't be able to edit the hero's mesh, you'll only be able to scale different parts to different sizes. If it would be easier, I can make a begginer mode later where you can just click a + or - for bigger or smaller, but I don't think it'll take long f...
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 02 January 2008 07:28 «» By: morerunes
1. yeah you can, or just change how big he gets from being strong, or any bones files. (p.s. you could make whisper really short haha) 2. Yes, that's how I made all of my berserk mods, like I said, the program isn't finished. 3. Understand what? How ...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 01 January 2008 22:15 «» By: Holy_Avenger
Well, two minutes, actually. My ISP got wrong. Well, Morerunes, so you create Berserk change with that Program, right? Do you ever try to edit the bones w/o that program? And how come you understand that?
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 30 December 2007 22:23 «» By: morerunes
Re: Is there any other way than swapping Bones?
notepad, or if you mean what do they do, then change the numbers corresponding to parts. Bigger number=bigger hero if you end up floating ar your feet are underground mess around with sub_movement_dummy
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 December 2007 04:36 «» By: Holy_Avenger
Is there any other way than swapping Bones?
I want to edit the bones structure, I want to make Berserk become more balance, but I don't understand how to edit the code inside bone.bncfg. Anybody knows?
14 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 27 December 2007 19:19 «» By: JohnDoe
I've always wanted an easy way to play with the bones. I can't wait until there is a preview window, that would make it really good.
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 16 December 2007 08:21 «» By: morerunes
Re: newbie, female armour & 3d meshes...
I recommend making the clothing separate, that way you can put it on the unclothed female model as clothing The idea is to make the clothing, keeping the object center and the bottom center of the mesh, then delete the mesh of the girl and export it for...
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 16 December 2007 07:31 «» By: morerunes
Re: newbie, female armour & 3d meshes...
well, you could attempt to make a texture in Blender, though I'm not sure 3DS will hold the UV Coordinates, so I'll test that very soon and get back to you with an answer. Until then assume the begging part you may want to have completely new armor de...
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 15 December 2007 05:54 «» By: Aradia
newbie, female armour & 3d meshes...
Hi everyone i'm kinda new to modding (ie started two days ago) and have been fiddling with FE using some of the excellent tutorials and advice i've seen from some of you posted in various threads... and I was wondering if i could bug you all for ...
18 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 30 November 2007 09:40 «» By: morerunes
sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't realize you posted that No, there won't be that much empty space, I made it a lot smaller after that screenshot. Just so everybody knows, I'm working on this again, I had been caught up in other things for a wh...
19 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 21 November 2007 07:34 «» By: morerunes
Re: Play as Theresa v2
either go to CHeroMorphDef in CREATURE_HERO, under Hero Morph, or go into C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable - The Lost Chapters/Data/bones/ And change it there.
20 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 21 November 2007 07:32 «» By: morerunes
ok, I had just decided t use whisper's bones. I guess she doesn't need bones though
21 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 21 November 2007 02:05 «» By: JohnDoe
While the bones shouldn't be a problem, I would suggest completely getting rid of the all the bone data for the hero so that each bone file for the hero looks like this:Creature_type: CREATURE_HERO; #Start_group_settings #End_group_settings #Start_Bone_...
22 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 21 November 2007 01:13 «» By: Joviwan
So apparently I fail. I've poked and read around, and I have no idea how to replace the hero's bones with 'weak'. May I glean a bit of insight off of you? It doesn't need a patch I don't think, just a quick "point at that, then point at that"
23 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 20 November 2007 04:09 «» By: morerunes
yes, try replacing all the hero's bones with that of hero weak. didn't think that should be a problem though
24 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 04 November 2007 01:35 «» By: HackerC++
Re: Bare Bones Morphing
Can i ask somthing??????Wut dose it do???
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 29 October 2007 08:39 «» By: Moddex
Re: change hero skeleton
(Stale Reply, I know) While on the subject of bones editing, is it possible to swap the bone meshes for the teenager or child bones without it looking all horribly deformed or midget-like? I was wanting to go for using the child character throughout the...
26 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 23 October 2007 14:28 «» By: morerunes
I can almost write b-morph files correctly, and soon I should start actually being able to write the actual bones file
27 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 23 October 2007 14:22 «» By: Nicdude
It's alright, I'll just hold off on editing bones until that b-morph program you're making to comes out.
28 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 12 October 2007 21:25 «» By: morerunes
Re: Sword(s)
yes, but clothing that has no bones applies to one spot, that spot(as far as I understand) will be free, but other than that, no.
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 12 October 2007 21:08 «» By: morerunes
again, weapon meshes don't have bones, so unless I could trick the game into thinking it was clothing, that wouldn't work.
30 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 12 October 2007 21:05 «» By: morerunes
the bandit mask? clothing has bones, and the cloth part on it just doesn't have a bone attached to it, so it is fluid
31 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 20:37 «» By: Keshire
I assumed that much. But did you add the bones that aren't already currently listed? Actually, Nevermind. Only 2 bones aren't listed in the Hero's skeleton morphs. WEAPON_SCABBARD_01 WEAPON_SCABBARD_02
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 20:25 «» By: Keshire
Don't hard code that. I'll check if I can add all the player's bones to the file. Currently they only use a few.
33 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 19:16 «» By: HodgePodge
B-Morph? There are thousands of awesome names for this app, and you choose B-Morph? I was thinking something more along the lines of "Boner" Seriously though, nice work. So is this a program for editing Bones(as in the kind of bones you load...
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 18:05 «» By: Nesdude
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide)
FIRST OFF all of this, obviously, wasn't over just 1 week of modding. I'd say probably a total of 2-3 months actually working on it, and the rest just kind of casually fooling around or just doing something else entirely. Hey people I think it's safe t...
35 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 15:45 «» By: morerunes
I have created three berserk packages containing tons of custom bones. find em here
36 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 15:10 «» By: Nicdude
There is no thunder.bnfg in the bones file.
37 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 14:53 «» By: morerunes
no, much much more than that, that would be stupid. edit: This is for creating your own bones, easily, to create a more customized feel. (or to make your hero anorexic (or a hulk too))
38 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 10:04 «» By: morerunes
B-Morph *Ideas, discussion, and opinions*
Just wanted to announce that the beta is in the tools section. What it Does B-Morph is a utility to make your own custom bones, such as the ones here. As I said, you might not have to worry about the sub_movement_dummy, as it could be automatically ca...
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 09 October 2007 20:47 «» By: morerunes
change the bones files.
40 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 26 September 2007 23:03 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: A new hairstyle!
well technically you would weight it to his leg and back bones but i doubt you will find anyone willing to do that, it's a pain
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Thu May 09 01:39:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02980 seconds