Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 25 September 2007 08:01 «» By: andymac525
Re: Changing Hero's Size
go to program files, click on microsoft games and find fable. click on that then on data. go into bones and replace the twinblade set with the hero's. if this doesn't help, search again.
2 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 08 September 2007 12:15 «» By: morerunes
Re: Play as Theresa
duh, I know that, I changed her bones to use whisper's, and it looks better that way
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 27 August 2007 14:39 «» By: Silentwindpl
Re: How do I Inject custom models, and what to use?
http://www.andytather.co.uk/Panda/directxmax_downloads.aspx Thanks I got it! (Atleast I think that's the right one). Well, I'm going to read some tutorials.. Once I find some, on how to mod for fable. Thanks for all the help guys!
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 26 August 2007 21:19 «» By: Keshire
Fe exports bones as nodes. But that's just fine for weighting.
5 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 26 August 2007 13:20 «» By: crazybunny
it uses bones to animate, but animation is only on clothing bows and characters. Yes you can use 3ds max 8 and you have to export as direct x.You have to use pandasoft exporter to export .x correctly though.and fable FEhas the option to load a custom model...
6 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 21 August 2007 21:29 «» By: Dark3r_Hunter
New and Improved Jack mod (XBOX)
Hey, I'm releasing my first full game mod... Enjoy I'm releasing my mod early so i can get some bug testors. New and Improved Jack Well i can't give you screenies because my xbox can't screencap Features ******** - The Hero is Jack of Blades...
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 17:00 «» By: morerunes
Re: Berserk Mods [discussion]
already did, download GBP1 and use the fire berserk fmp edit: you need to replace the berserk bones with the bones your hero already uses too.
8 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 01:16 «» By: Keshire
Re: Lol look...definitley nto close...yay i can make clothes now...but i cant skin weight
bip_01 usually. You can also weight them by hand using the skin modifier and then adding the needed bones. The skin modifier can sometimes be easier.
9 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 13 August 2007 22:42 «» By: morerunes
Re: more of a suggestion but still a request
I would say I am not a noob, but am not the greatest. I am pretty good at bones modding, but then, that might just be easy. go to the finished mods section and check out finished berserk mods. That should give you an idea. Other than that, I am decent, but...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 02 August 2007 20:11 «» By: RightNut
Re: Berserk Mods
Mmm, my best guess would be the movement variable. dont know what knind of muvement. I Bet if you mage it huge you would find out what it does. (late post edit) Yeah a bones tutorial would be a great idea.
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 02 August 2007 19:42 «» By: RightNut
Balverine man, I think you posed on the wrong page. But sweet tat. And thanks for the Info on bones morerunes.
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 02 August 2007 19:42 «» By: morerunes
You go into the bones folder, (in the main folder go to data>>bones) just change the numbers. edit: why are you posting tattoo ideas here? pretty cool though
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 02 August 2007 18:57 «» By: RightNut
Very nice work. I just want to know how you made your own bones. Because that is sweet.
14 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 30 July 2007 10:23 «» By: Shimizoki
Re: Custom Tattoo Post
What if you used thunders bones? that would make you closer to the correct body shape...or possibly the tall and strong...or the level 1 beserk and narrow out the waist? Either way i would like to see a Kratos tattoo set aswell this post might be a ...
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 July 2007 09:03 «» By: morerunes
Re: i wanna be the size of a troll when i go beserk.
edit the bones, make all the numbers bigger. (your legs will go into the ground) Edit: go here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2910& ;amp ;start=0& look for the hulking one, but none of these will make your feet go int...
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 July 2007 08:26 «» By: OldBoy
ah i see. i dont see any of the bones for the trolls tho. ive tried a few like thunders bone structure. which is big... but i want BIG!. any idea how i can pull that off? http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2508& ;start=0&
17 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 30 July 2007 08:25 «» By: morerunes
Re: Bones
Surfboard implants http://thenexuscode.dyndns.org/~morerunes/7.jpg http://thenexuscode.dyndns.org/~morerunes/8.jpg
18 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 30 July 2007 08:24 «» By: morerunes
Bones
This is to post all of your ridiculous bones mods fat leg http://thenexuscode.dyndns.org/~morerunes/5.jpg http://thenexuscode.dyndns.org/~morerunes/6.jpg
19 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 29 July 2007 00:20 «» By: jakal
ah i see. i dont see any of the bones for the trolls tho. ive tried a few like thunders bone structure. which is big... but i want BIG!. any idea how i can pull that off?
20 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 28 July 2007 04:52 «» By: Holy_Avenger
Just edit the bone when you go berserk. You can find the bone in Fable TLC\Data\Bones.
21 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 July 2007 09:55 «» By: jakal
i wanna be the size of a troll when i go beserk.
ok the title pretty much says it. i wanna use the bones of a rock troll or something when i use the beserk spell. but im having some trouble finding the entries i need. like what bone config the spell uses... dunno where to look for that. and where the...
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 25 July 2007 23:48 «» By: Big Rob
Re: i wanna be scrawny again!
go in to the bones folder found in the data folder of the fable dir find - hero_weak, hero_tall, & hero_strong. copy all info from the hero_weak to the hero_strong, & hero_tall. know he looks like when you started before you leveled up. don't forg...
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 09 July 2007 04:59 «» By: solidsirhc
Re: No more bulk?
I made my "hero" look VERY weak a while ago, just replace the tall, strong and fat bones with the thin hero ones, and you go very, twiggy.
24 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 08 July 2007 22:46 «» By: HodgePodge
I dunno, when you graduate from the guild with your clothes hanging off of your bones, you look kinda stringy
25 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 08 July 2007 15:07 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Hobbe Transform Mod
It's more than a model swap, the mod also changes the animations and the sounds used for the hero. Next to that it also disables some of the CHeromorphDef and the CCreatureDef (bones, effects and facial expressions.)
26 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 07 July 2007 07:31 «» By: groo
all u have to do is in CHeroMorphDef replace herostrong bones with any other bones
27 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 27 June 2007 22:11 «» By: peunk
Re: The Blade of Groo(works!)
well you can kill stuff as a kid if you replace the bones with kid bones- experenced modders will know what im talking about- but then you only look like a kid
28 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 June 2007 22:28 «» By: Keshire
Re: a thanks to some people
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=20788& amp; amp;#msg_20788 And the reason no one helps is because only 3 people have ever figured out how to get around the .x quirkiness with 3ds max and bones.
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 23 June 2007 19:49 «» By: Sean_s
Re: changing bone
Oh, just go into the bones of Thunder, select all, copy, backup hero's bones, open hero's bones, select all, paste over with Thunder's bones. Tell me if that works, and send a screen to.
30 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 22 June 2007 20:33 «» By: routhy
Re: How can I stop my hero from getting too big??
Aha, I did this just days ago, I found that using the hero_teen or the hero_young bone structure turned my hero into a midget, but the rival_hero_whisper_teen_set file worked perfectly. Open \Microsoft games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\Data\Bones Make ...
31 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 June 2007 08:39 «» By: groo
Re: help with bluetooth's simple morphing.
ummmmmm go into CHeroMorphDef and scroll down until u find something about bones, click that and find new bonesets then click ok, just try different combos of bones, some might turn out weird, just warning ya
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 June 2007 08:22 «» By: groo
Re: help with bluetooth's simple morphing.
redo his bones in heromorph
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 04 June 2007 18:11 «» By: Satan
Re: How can I stop my hero from getting too big??
You would need to edit the bones file. It should be hero_strong I believe. This is found in the bones folder.
34 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 29 March 2007 03:00 «» By: Valdis the deathbringer
Re: Playing as a Female Character?
C:/ArquivosdePrograma/MicrosoftGames/Fable-TCL/Data/Bones sorry for the words in portugese I'm from Brasil
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 28 March 2007 16:14 «» By: Pikmin Man
Re: becoming jack of blades
There is no bones file for jack. You have to use his character itself, because there are no morphs for him.
36 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 28 March 2007 12:59 «» By: Xx Old modder xX
becoming jack of blades
ok i want to know how i can make my guy on fable pc look like jack i know its a folder called bones but weres bones?and once iv got it what do i do with it?
37 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 28 March 2007 04:39 «» By: andymac525
Re: How Can I Be Maze
go to your program files(on C:) and click on microsoft games. then click on data and bones is the first folder on the page.
38 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 28 March 2007 02:04 «» By: OldBoy
Re: How Can I Be Maze
They are in your bones folder (Fable\data\bones).
39 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 27 March 2007 21:31 «» By: nInEtAiL
How Can I Be Maze
I want to be maze like litraly but i cant fined the bones if someone could tell me where they are id apritiat it
40 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 22 March 2007 02:42 «» By: Keshire
Re: What would i need to do to be rid of this.....
Very strange. The hair isn't weighted to the skeleton anymore. I'd assume it's an issue with the graphic.big That fmp doesn't modify the big file does it? Edit: Aye it does. For future reference don't disable textures by messing with the .big ...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Thu May 09 04:18:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02929 seconds