Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 21 March 2007 14:39 «» By: Valdis the deathbringer
The becoming of Twinblade
I have heard that you can change the bones of your hero with other NPCs. I would like to use Twinblade for I am trying to make a perfect Twinblade. I would also like to know how to double wield.
2 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 19 March 2007 14:24 «» By: Valdis the deathbringer
Can I be Twinblade?
I have found all the other Heroes but all I found for Twinblade were his bones does any one know where to find it?or if it exists
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 28 February 2007 03:39 «» By: feproductions
Female model swapping- been done, still no comprende
Hi im really new to moding and am interested it model swapping. Trying to model swap with theresa and have followed instructions. Ive removed the bones for hero. swaped the id of the two models. swaped the capperancedef of the two models and have succeced...
4 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 February 2007 16:51 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: new model problem
yeah clothing such as helmets needs bones to work, dont ask me how i have no idea but yeah... not so shure about your weapon though :/
5 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 20 January 2007 13:29 «» By: Seventh Machine
Playing as a Female Character?
Has anyone come up with a way to stop the facial distortion that occurs when you try to use a female mesh? As far as I can tell, no one's posted a method. But chances are, I didn't search with the right keywords. Anyway, I found out how. Long story sho...
6 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 03 January 2007 22:33 «» By: Keshire
Re: That Axe just doesn't feel right
That's becuase they are just dummy objects. They have no mesh. And they aren't bones. They are just points in 3D space to tell the game to attach something to it. They exist solely as an XYZ coordinate. Helper Points - HPNT - XYZ Helper Dummy - ...
7 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 31 December 2006 21:17 «» By: Keshire
Re: Creating a new hero (Can it be done)
Anything with bones always needs weighting.
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 December 2006 21:26 «» By: Keshire
Re: sorry people, im not sure what to do.
Well first you'd have to create the Singing Sword. Because it doesn't exist. The kid part of the game doesn't have access to experiance. You'd have to modify the bones. Use the Search function of the forum for plenty of information regarding that.
9 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 11 December 2006 17:02 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: How do you make yor charachter BIG?
screw around with the bones files in the bones folder in the fable data directory
10 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 21 November 2006 11:54 «» By: Satan
Re: model swaping and invisible clothes
.bncfg (bone configuration) files are unlikely to do anything to hair as they dictate the scale of bones in the model. The clothing and such is dictated elsewhere.
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 21 November 2006 11:40 «» By: hitachihex
Re: model swaping and invisible clothes
go into the /data/bones directory of your fable installation and swap some of the things that are in your hero_(something).bncfg of that of the model you are swapping with I think that should fix the hair thing and whatnot, although im still not quite s...
12 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 13 November 2006 18:35 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Dragon?
go into the bones folder and replace the hero's bones file with that of his sister then he/she wont look so screwed
13 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 28 September 2006 11:11 «» By: squidiot
Re: Gimme your toa 2 grave ideas :D (Or i'll break your kneecaps)
neat! These are from gravestones i made for halloween last year: Born with all her toes and fingers We ask her spirit not to linger For here She lies , naught but bones Rest Forever Ophelia Jones I may be dead But that's allright Halloween, f...
14 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 23 August 2006 23:57 «» By: Keshire
Bare Bones Morphing
Strength, Skill, and Will Texture Morphing only. Correctly Layered unlike the base game.
15 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 23 August 2006 20:59 «» By: Keshire
Re: Dual Wielding: Experiment in modding
Once you setup dual wielding you'd need to change the animation used for blocking. Unfortunately using either Nostro or Thunder's animations would cause a pretty ugly deform as the hero's bones shift to match the animation.
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 28 January 2006 04:12 «» By: Keshire
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress
Technically I could convert the Nihilus Robe as well as the mask if I so chose. Couldn't get the Revan mask for some strange reason. The mdlops from KOTOR Tool choked on it. If I have time I'll do it. Masks and helmets are easy as they only have so ...
17 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 30 November 2005 19:54 «» By: Luke
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion*
Just edit the bones structure. That's prolly the easiest thing to do in modding this game.
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10]

Current Time: Wed May 08 22:33:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02962 seconds