Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 11 June 2010 10:46 «» By: asmcint
Re: Holy Avo's Tear & Unholy Sword of Aeons
Okay, please either fix the FMPs, tell someone else how you made it work for you so that someone else can, or have this thread taken down, so that it doesn't take up site space. I know I'm not a moderator, but this really needs to be done. It should not be...
2 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 07 June 2010 06:32 «» By: atlos123
New Npcs Using Fe
Hi, I've made this topic in order to either learn how to spawn new npcs using fable explorer (if it's possible) or ask for a FMP file for a new guard npc in bowerstone quay that is able to follow like a normal villager and can attack. I'm only asking beca...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 06 June 2010 13:00 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Need help
I have a theory on this. The most recent NewItemPack has like four mods in it, right? If anything in the graphics overwrites, it can cause that system.exception error. Overwriting textures, corruption. So... if it were to be carefully repacked into a 2.5.1...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 06 June 2010 11:56 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Need help
Shadownet has a feature to merge fmp's. I suggest you try that. But beware: large fmp's tend to crash FableExplorer. It's like with the newitempacks I made, they take forever to load and cause some sort of memory write corruption. So you'll have to...
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 23 May 2010 03:04 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Brighter Lamp / Light Spell
Inner and outer radius are just that. The inner radius dictates the distance from the Hero at which the light starts and the outer radius dictates the distance from the Hero at which the light ends. The erratic behavior is the flicker effect, the light wil...
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 03 May 2010 08:41 «» By: Synte
Re: Enable bowerstone north early entry.
I got this to work perfectly with chocolate box (the char has to have not entered bowerstone) But I don't know how to package the mod, can you help with instructions please? I assume since they are script changes I could make the the fmp with FE saving...
7 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 01 May 2010 12:42 «» By: Synte
Real frying pan with 1 clue.
Moderator jwc2200 did this mod, I am just posting it for people who might find it useful, I tried to do it and for some reason it wouldn't work for me. Thanks to JohnDoe and jwc2200 for the lessons. Some things to know about this modification: Fir...
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 April 2010 21:52 «» By: skater115
Re: big problem.
That would depend on how it was put there in the first place. Of course your description of the problem doesn't help any... Let's see if this fits the bill: You have the JoB mesh as a base, but you have the Hero's clothes, hair, horns (if evil), things...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 April 2010 20:31 «» By: skater115
Uh-huh... well tell your brother to get a clean game.bin off the retail discs (don't overwrite your borked game.bin), manually open it in FE, open up CREATURE_HERO and find out what ID it has for CAppearanceDef. Close the original game.bin, open the borked...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 April 2010 20:10 «» By: JohnDoe
Uh-huh... well tell your brother to get a clean game.bin off the retail discs (don't overwrite your borked game.bin), manually open it in FE, open up CREATURE_HERO and find out what ID it has for CAppearanceDef. Close the original game.bin, open the borked...
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 April 2010 19:25 «» By: skater115
well i had the jacob of blades.fmp skin and my little brother got on because he plays fable on my computer because his is broken... and he got into my fable explorer cuzz he used to have it and got into the CREATURE_HERO and capperencedef i think and chand...
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 28 April 2010 14:21 «» By: Synte
Re: Character run speed in FE
I'm not so much interested in a mod for it as much as how it was accomplished. Thanks though. In that case, you can change the file extension from .fmp to .big and load the .big to see the exact changes the fmp does - so you can see how it was don...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 28 April 2010 09:42 «» By: Noctus
Re: Character run speed in FE
I'm not so much interested in a mod for it as much as how it was accomplished. Thanks though. In that case, you can change the file extension from .fmp to .big and load the .big to see the exact changes the fmp does - so you can see how it was don...
14 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 27 April 2010 17:14 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: New weapon difficulties...
If you wanted to duplicate the mesh entry, the way to do that is simple - don't export anything. Open FE, find the mesh you want to duplicate, rename it, pack it in an FMP (File|Create Mod Package), drag the renamed entry into the FMP window, save it, clos...
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 19 April 2010 17:43 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: jack of blades.fmp help plz
I will be banning skatet115 for a full week in the hopes of getting some peace and quiet. The reasons, not that I have to give any but instead I think it might amuse me to do so, are as follows: cross-posting (pick a spot and stick with it, we don't need t...
16 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 17 April 2010 12:37 «» By: naast
Re: Scripted Shopkeeper
Hi guys. Can someone explain how to spawn a shopkeeper? I'm new to modding so I don't understand everything about scripting. As far as I understood, I have to load the .fmp file on FE, and make a script to spawn a shopkeeper, and that's all? Or do I need...
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 07 April 2010 07:19 «» By: mechsoap
How do I installed mods?
this may sound stupid but, how do i use fmp files? and how to install?
18 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 05 April 2010 08:52 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures
This mod is broken. I tried it out on a fresh install to be sure. oryp: when/if you try this again, instead of making an fmp make a mergeable big. That works better for texture only mods. How to make a mergable big: When you open FE, open textures, a...
19 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 25 March 2010 01:33 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Having FMP trouble.
When you reinstalled some files stayed on your hard drive. In my opinion the best way to fix the problem is to manually replace the game files that were changed. The link in my sig will explain how to get the files off your disks and where to put them. Cli...
20 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 24 March 2010 22:18 «» By: Nostro
Having FMP trouble.
So I recently installed the no sheath fmp and the jack of blades fmp, I didn't know how to get rid of them so I reinstalled fable onto my computer... The mods are still there D:, how do I get rid of them?
21 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 24 March 2010 02:12 «» By: Nostro
Re: Scythe Skin.
Thats quite a long wait, although I do have a passion for the game so I guess I would wait. How long would it take for a scythe fmp, where its not just his armor, but scythe himself?
22 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 20 March 2010 22:57 «» By: nicomon
Re: Armour with dynamic capes
One is red, the other blue. The textures used are standard and so are viewable/editable in FE/CBox. Whether or not these edited textures can be used on dynamic cloth in Fable without crashing is what I'm interested in. I just checked, and it worked. Retex...
23 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 20 March 2010 20:37 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Armour with dynamic capes
nicomon, I've attached an FMP that I'd like you to try out. It doesn't do anything to the game.bin, it adds two mesh entries and three textures. Doesn't overwrite anything. It might not work - while I can't find any major differences between those particul...
24 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 March 2010 15:26 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: glowing will tatoo, help me please!
Keshire. Doesn't matter anyway, he took the mod down some time ago. As you can see, it's no longer available. And unless I'm blind and I'm just missing it, it's not in his FMP archive either. I have a fairly good idea of how he put it together though, so I...
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 10 March 2010 00:04 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Another JD Ranged Weapon in the works.
Okay, I've gotten rid of the explosion effects, but the explosion is still there as that's how the weapon will deal damage (that way the Hero doesn't gain experience for using it). As with the JohnDoe Cannon, the explosion is small enough that it will only...
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 07 March 2010 02:13 «» By: UnsnaggedPizza
Play as a Summoner - 1 problem left...
Hello people, i'm new here and decided to sign up after checking these forums and exploring them. I found all the answers to my questions so far on how to play as a summoner everything works now, the sounds, attack style, and everything else. the only thin...
27 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 10 February 2010 16:35 «» By: derkky
Re: Game crashes when i open a spawned chest
If you mean weather or not i used FE to load the FMP, then yes, I did. However, i don't think I saved mods and run it....However, when I check the object list, I saw Jack's armor. Im going to try and save mods and run. EDIT: Yea, that did it, it works no...
28 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Sun, 07 February 2010 04:56 «» By: Maine
Re: My retexture of apprentice armor
can anyone tell me how to put into the game? i read the documentary JohnDoe gave me up got even more confused. it looks great but i am a bit sad that i can't actually get it into the game. also if you have the spare time can you give me the fmp for it too?...
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 February 2010 16:12 «» By: roeggebear
need help
im using the renji blade mod and it won't work it just says that faple is not responding any ideas why it won't work for me i input the id code in to the weapon 1 and 2 in creature hero and for every other weapon that is custom made. this just happen to me...
30 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 03 February 2010 15:40 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Keshire Sickle
i just tested the fmp to be sure it didn't spoil with age and it works fine. I applied the fmp then put the weapon in the Weapon 1 slot and played with it, so there must be a problem with how you did it, the fmp works like it should if you apply it and it ...
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 31 January 2010 11:34 «» By: Gneo
Re: Easy adding weapons guide.
Hi I'm new here, and I started modding Fable by adding weapons like crazy. I started by adding items the hero isn't supposed to get. (ie enemy's weapons) Then I started downloading objects from the upload section of this site and began adding the neat th...
32 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 28 January 2010 17:30 «» By: Nastyblood
Can't load .fmps on Vista? Check out this guide!
This is a guide in which you do not need to download anything at all. Let's begin. 1.) If you want to load a .FMP on your computer using FE (FableExplorer) just go to load a .FMP like normal. Choose your FMP then click Actions>Save Mods and Run Fa...
33 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 25 January 2010 20:57 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: could some plzz take a look at this for me
For future reference, an FMP serves better to give us information because we can see how it's set up in Fable and can check for the more common mistakes. Still though, those normals are just wonky. Haven't seen anything like that and it crashes anything I ...
34 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 06 January 2010 12:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: How to spawn trees, easy way
Marcopolo has done similar things in similar ways. I just want to bring to your attention the other way to create new entries. If you take that same entry, OBJECT_HKC_PINE_SNOWY_01, rename it, click Apply Changes, then save that entry as an FMP, then clos...
35 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Wed, 23 December 2009 13:38 «» By: OldBoy
[General] Check contents of a mod
You can see what entries a mod (.fmp) contains. This can be handy for several reasons; -> you can see which gamefiles will be changed. -> you can see if it overwrites entries, or adds new ones. -> you can see if something is missing -> you...
36 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2009 05:14 «» By: OldBoy
New to modding Fable?
New kid on the block? Or learning how to mod Fable? Here are some links to tutorials and information gathered in one post. Some of the tutorials are located on this forum, others are external. Important notice: Projectego.net switched the software th...
37 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sat, 19 December 2009 02:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable Explorer Beta 4.1
Thread locked and epically cleansed due to idiots and morons and imbeciles. This wouldn't have been necessary if you twats only knew how to read. There were only a few simple issues in the 250+ deleted posts in this thread alone, and I've collected these c...
38 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 08 November 2009 18:55 «» By: Asatra
Frostmourne
OK, so... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=49885& amp;&srch=Frostmourne#msg_49885 How would I make Morerune's Frostmourne into an object? I loaded both .FMP's available in the thread, then spawned the Frostmourne. All I got was...
39 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 08 November 2009 11:21 «» By: Asatra
Re: Adding Armor
By "import over an existing helmet", you mean like how you add weapons? I'm kinda confused... Thanks a lot, though! EDIT* By 'kinda' I mean really, really, really confused...I don't even know which programs I need; maybe I should tackle some s...
40 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 07 November 2009 20:25 «» By: Asatra
Adding Armor
Okay, so I'm a pretty big noob; I've only been modding for about a year, and most of that has been very simple. I'm not sure if this should be in the "Request" section, and if it shouldn't, please do move it. Moved to Graphics Editing. My questi...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Wed May 22 17:16:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02153 seconds