Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 02 December 2008 10:58 «» By: Mady
conflict with mods
I prefer to do a quote (to not do too many grammar mistakes): And now the conflict: first mod second mod (* Attachment: stafftantoodachi.fmp (Size: 584.04KB, Downloaded 1114 time(s))[Updated on: Tue, 17 April 2007 00:01]) Here, as you expect, the...
2 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 30 November 2008 13:53 «» By: Super Zebra
Re: NewItemPackV2 final version
I didnt change anything, Ok heres what I did. Ive had FE from before, so i just downloaded the NewItemPackv2chest, then i opened FE, load fable mod package, lookoutpoint.fmp, 1.fmp, 2.fmp, 3.fmp. then when i click "save mods and run fable" ...
3 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 09:27 «» By: Noctus
a Polearm in Fable! Fixed.
I tried this on a fresh install and i have found the problem. The problem is that for some reason when i save the mod as an FMP ad load it, the CDefs aren't linked properly. I have only seen this problem on the CInventoryItemDef. Here are instruct...
4 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 04 November 2008 13:39 «» By: Chief ADFP
Re: The SoulReaver
how can i bring down the cost of it? only see 4-slots in it? other 4 unseen? 2-silver and 2-blank
5 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 03 November 2008 15:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: The Jack´s Powers.
Find out exactly what this mod edits, and if possible, how. Then, undo it. If you need to know what the defaults are for something, pinpoint what the something is, then you can ask the forum. If someone is feeling sympathetic, they'll tell you. Afterwar...
6 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 02 November 2008 06:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Problem involving alignment, age and balding
JasmerEdit: Forgot to answer your questions, and it became a bit of a mess so I tossed it in a spoiler.To get rid of horns. For the hair styles, you just want to get rid of the ones suffixed with "bald".Nope, that's CHeroMorphDef.Alone, that woul...
7 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 02 November 2008 04:37 «» By: Jasmer
Re: Problem involving alignment, age and balding
Oooh this is something I never did so I'm going to ask before I do. I changed my alignment fully to evil and reloaded my game and didn't notice any horns or balding, but I want to make sure it's not possible. So, to do this do I go down to the OBJECT ...
8 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Fri, 31 October 2008 13:08 «» By: pastorboully
Re: BarMaid In OakVale Becomes Lady Grey's Twin Sister.
What do you mean by how do you change the voice? Isn't Her voice sexy enough? Or is there a problem with the fmp?
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 27 October 2008 14:36 «» By: customkramer
Modding
I am new to modding. I was wondering how and where I add the .fmp files to Fable TLC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I do have Fable Explorer which I have used to change the appearance. Thanks again.
10 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 25 October 2008 21:28 «» By: andymac525
need help please
i'm going to start playing fable again but have a few questions. isn't the quiver and melee weapons supposed to sheathe on the hero's back? i once had it so that nothing shows on the back. however, i uninstalled fable so should it shouldn't still be like t...
11 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 22 October 2008 07:23 «» By: solidsirhc
Re: Retexture Requests Here!
Bit more detail with the stripes Gunnar? What parts striped, how think, and how far between each stripe? =p Edit: How's this, not sure if it's what you wanted? (fmp in first post)
12 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 19 October 2008 23:30 «» By: Alone1sAgain
Adding a bump map...
I have a bump map mod, downloaded in fmp format, and loaded it into Fable Explorer. Now I don't know how to add the bump map to the clothing/armor it belongs to... but I swear I knew at one time. I've gone into the armor itself and I've looked at the CDefs...
13 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 02 October 2008 16:06 «» By: Lord Mason
Re: Tattoo bump theory
I could do the bump mapping, I'm just not sure how I would save that to an fmp that would apply it to the hero from the start of the game without replacing something that you'd need to somehow "aquire." (i.e. Will/Age bumps.) If someone could hel...
14 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 30 September 2008 12:12 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: Ruinic Armor
its done but i did some advanced stuff with alpha and i suck at making fmps so i cant figure out how to .fmp it for you. I will however post screenshots later on today to make everyone happy and if someone will tell me how to fmp this stuff ill do that for...
15 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 23 September 2008 14:59 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Mod combining help? Please.
I believe I already have, unless you didn't like my answer.My answerI'm not a gamer.
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 25 August 2008 14:49 «» By: Zordonias
Frostmourne Texture Fix?
Hey guys i have the model of the frostmourne that was posted, and i also have the texture for it, my only problem is i dont know how to make the texture and the sword into one Finished product, i would REALLY appreciate it if somone could conjoin the 2 to ...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 15 August 2008 07:15 «» By: koolkidw100
Your enemies are your friends?
Someone should make a mod or tut that tells you how to make your enemies your ally. Or an fmp that does it for you. That would be really cool and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard. Please reply. Some suggestions for the mod would be making guards and...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 13 August 2008 12:15 «» By: NerZhuL_
Physical Shield FX Plzzzzzzzzz!!
Can Someone Tell Me How To Change S.Effects of The Physical Shiel,I hav Found An fmp With "No Sound" But Not The Effects , Thx a Lot For Your Help .
19 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 11 August 2008 16:48 «» By: driftking7050
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models
well to change the mesh of your character to that of another open the character you want to swap, click the little + sign, go to graphic entry and write down the model number, go to CREATURE_HERO and type the model id in that you just wrote down, a...
20 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 07 August 2008 13:29 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: BIg Bad Horns
I meant let me know on the forum... the only time I want to a PM is if the information is meant only for me, this isn't one of those cases as this information can be shared with the forum. You'll have to grab yourself a 3D modeling app, like Blender, tr...
21 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 06 August 2008 16:52 «» By: Elinesa
Re: Hero As Female
I don't think this is supposed to happen now does it? I used the femalemodzorness.fmp because the femalemodfix.fmp changes it back to male.. so how do I fix it so you have an "Walking animation"?
22 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2008 15:10 «» By: leoxmoralles
How I install mods?
Hello! I downloaded the FE, but I don't know how to install the mods FMP or TNG... I tried to find some mod to cost less the spells and physics. Sorry if it's don't the place for it, but I'm nOOb Thanks
23 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2008 11:19 «» By: Hara-K1ri
Re: New Sword of Aeons and Avo's Tear
same thing here. I know how to install a mod, so that's what I did, I loaded the fmp, then started fable (save mods and load fable of course ) still, no difference in damage or looks... can anyone help me please?
24 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 14 July 2008 12:50 «» By: Waspp
Re: The Bereaver
Here ya go (The sword is held a little wierd but it's not fixable. sorry) otherwise it works great ^^ And tell me if it dosnt work or if you don't know how to load a fmp file. Hope you like it ^^
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 08 July 2008 22:24 «» By: Kilajula
Creating FMPs
Hello everyone. A new member here! I've been reading through the forums for a few weeks, learning the ways of the modifier, so to speak. After catching on and learning enough to make my own changes without needing to search through the forums, I decided...
26 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Fri, 04 July 2008 15:15 «» By: Saiyan
Re: BIZARRE EYES
The FMP file is not working. Does anyone know how to merge texture.big file with the other .big file? file?
27 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 03 July 2008 01:20 «» By: Kale_Nakamaru
Jack of Blades Mask Template
Okay I like to create a mask of my own... only problem i don't know how to create the proper FMP file for one... pluse how can you use Jack's mask as the base model... if someone could post me the template of the texture and if I post it up for someone to ...
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 01 July 2008 21:55 «» By: Yammen
Re: Easy Scar / Bruise removal.
Hello, I decided to make an FMP for the Xbox version of Fable The Lost Chapters since it I noticed how difficult it was to set everything up and do it yourself. It removes bruises and scars.
29 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 01 July 2008 11:55 «» By: Saiyan
Re: Evil Apprentice Outfit
.fmp is a mod file right? So how do you add mods and add that at the same time? it confuzzles me
30 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 01 July 2008 11:36 «» By: Saiyan
Re: Add an outfit?
Ummmmmm, how exacly does it work.
31 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 30 June 2008 15:39 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Re: BIZARRE EYES
Open Fable Explorer, Load FMP (choose the Vizard_Eye.fmp) Save Mods and Run Fable If that does not works, download .big Go to Fable Explorer Open (choose the .big) and merge it with the textures.big (I'm not sure how to do that Un_n) Hope th...
32 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 29 June 2008 13:42 «» By: crakon
Need help importing FMP files into the game
I've been trying very vigourously to import a file for health and mana into my game,i had it going good until i had to use system restore to a couple of days ago then i had to reinstall fable,when i was editing the health and mana back to the way it was a ...
33 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 18:53 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE
I missed 4Ks... Sorry about that. Un_n (my will_good_arms are 6291 too Un_n). Sorry, you will have to download the .zip again: I changed the .fmp for a .bin (more complicated but it's more safe). Well, you alredy know how to install the .big (remembe...
34 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 08:59 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Congrats [/offtopic] Oh, I downloaded it 2 times, because sometimes I'm not at my PC ._.U and have to look the names of the archives inside the rar. Now, the textures are fine, I'll be testing the CHeroMorphDefs, and see what is wrong u_u (...
35 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 14 June 2008 08:22 «» By: cortege
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
yup, i downloaded the .rar drom the first post, merged the .big and installed the .fmp. well i'll just use my backups to get my fable "clean" again and test then. if this doesn't work either i'll reinstall fable and just put in your mod to get an...
36 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 10 June 2008 22:05 «» By: Silverback
Raiders
Some time ago I made a joke account in tribute to my favorite member of these boards. Post here is the basic idea behind this. The goal was to first make a quest from an existing quest. Then once it was 100% add a code segment that would call between the F...
37 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 10 June 2008 18:15 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Re: Hi
Oohh, sorry, I assume your first language is not English... perhaps it's Spanish (I'm not sure), and I'm from Argentina. xD (wee, I speak spanish). So, what you want to say is "How do I install the weapons? hehe can you tell me? I don't know how to...
38 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 10 June 2008 09:51 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: New Item Pack v1
Wow, okay. If at any time the Hero stands there like an idiot just staring at the inside of a glowing chest, it could be one of two likely problems. First problem could be that you installed the fmp incorrectly or not at all. If this is the case, the ches...
39 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 08 June 2008 11:56 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Add an outfit?
Here's what's involved, pick up where you left off:duplicate existing entries for the apprentice outfit:rename the model entries in the graphics.big:(4081) MESH_HERO_FOLDED_GLOVES_APPRENTICE;(4082) MESH_HERO_FOLDED_SHIRT_APPRENTICE;(4083) MESH_HERO_FOLDED_...
40 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 08 June 2008 09:06 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Evil Apprentice Outfit
I have some retextures for the Apprentice Outfit, but I want to have the neutral apprentice outfit and the evil one I made. I read something about the Albion Explorer, but I don't know (understand) how to make the new object exist IN the game (it hace some...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Tue May 21 22:23:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08565 seconds