Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 08 June 2008 03:06 «» By: Noctus
Re: New Item Pack v1
I'm now having problems with my Fable Explorer and cannot load the FMP. I replaced the guildexterior file and ever since the objects in my fable explorer wouldn't show up, i couldn't mod ANYTHING, and no FMP's will work. I downloaded the trader file. ...
2 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 05 June 2008 12:32 «» By: gisaku
Re: Necromancer Headgear
question for all the people who asked to combine the necro headgear with the assassin mask after i posted it, ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?? i've posted it in the middle of the forum!(i still don't have any screenshots of it cuz i'm just back to fable and i've didn'...
3 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:33 «» By: Omega Meckberg
Re: Apprentice outfit recolour
Nice work. I have recolored my apprentice outfit, I used the Evil Apprentice, which have bloodstains, and changed the white trim for a red one, like the Skorm's Chappel Disciples. I'll post a screenshot tomorrow. If you like, I can upload the .bmp file.....
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 09 May 2008 18:59 «» By: CookieMonster
.fmp
Can sum tell me how to correctly load .fmp because everytime i do it my Fable crashes.... So can any1 suggest any ideas?
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 07 May 2008 07:18 «» By: Anonymous Coward
Re: Actually Making mods
it is like he said just drag everything you changed into the box and click save fmp that means that if you create something new like a sword there will be entries for textures,(not always its sometimes possible to use an already existing texture)new me...
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 07 May 2008 04:50 «» By: fablemaniac
Old Boy spawned two chests by using one fmp. How?
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 07 May 2008 04:45 «» By: morerunes
to save a mod, you need to know every game entry you changed in FE, go to File>>Create Fable Mod Package, and drag everything you changed into the box, then click save fmp not that not everything likes to be fmp'd, so in some cases if your fmp ...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 April 2008 18:20 «» By: Bamont
need help for making this noob tutorial for (XBOX SECTION)
ok i want to talk about the xbox mods for fable, i know that some of ya are tired about people asking how to mod fable and ssuch, well im making a GRADE A+ tutorial right now and i need some help perfecting it so this tutorial will guide all the...
9 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 28 March 2008 19:06 «» By: crazybunny
Jack Of Blades Outfit
Description This mod is finished, for I am not going to work on it anymore and I am pleased with it. I'm posting this because my email is flooded with people questioning how I do this and where to download it. This mod puts wearable Jack of Blades clothin...
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 07:51 «» By: Chriz
yeah, i'm new so where do i put this?
I downloaded one of Bluetooth weapons (only the .fmp, is that all i need to download?) but i don't know how to get my character to wear it, or where to put it could i have some help?
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 29 February 2008 20:22 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Total noob question.
You'll get to that point soon enough.Boom, under where it says "Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP)". For any of your potential next questions: New? Or looking for information? - OldBoy (he knows his stuff); What I learned in my 1st week of ...
12 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 17 February 2008 06:20 «» By: Apunks9mm
New Green Assasin Outfit
Anybody else tired of seeing almost nothing but tan, white, and black? Well I got bored and changed the assassin shirt to a nice green. You will have to replace the texture yourself, because I do now know how to make an fmp, I am sorry. -edit- Ok I fig...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 February 2008 15:35 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: fmp
Full page. FMP files are not meant to be used with anything other than FE, so things like notepad, WinZip, FireFox, or anything else is not going to work. Forum EtiquetteI know you read the site rules, you said you did when coming to the forum, you said...
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 February 2008 14:54 «» By: slik
fmp
and on top of that ive done something stupid and have made the FMP thing open with winzip but that just doesnt work can sum1 plz tell me how to fix this?
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 February 2008 13:37 «» By: slik
fmp
sry for the noob question but...how do i run FMP files?? i wanna get rid of jacks mask but the files to do that in the forums are all fmp files and i cant open dem...plz help.
16 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 12 February 2008 21:14 «» By: chaos
Fable: Conquest v2
Please post any questions, comments, or screen shots from the mod here. Before asking questions, make sure you have Conquest installed correctly, and you aren't running other mods. Thanks for playing! Enjoy the mods here at the site! ...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 February 2008 22:27 «» By: Kallale
Having Noob Problems...
Hi to anyone out there , the site seems to be declining... Am having problems getting things to work and it is starting to really bug me . I bought the game a little while ago but my computer was just below the required specs , I sobbed for a while a...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 07:45 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Could someone help me please?
What do you mean by FE closes when you're adding it to a chest? You don't add things to chests or do any level scripting within FE. In any case, go back here and get the Assassin_Mask_Fix.fmp if you haven't already. As for adding it to a chest, that...
19 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 01:59 «» By: crazydead
Help
Well I am trying to mod to play fable...So i need some steps how to mod i have the fable explorer already.but wen i go to make a fmp it says to drop a fmp on the small screen but i dont know how i read it and it says on tree view main??how can i make a mod...
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 29 January 2008 14:23 «» By: Inkspell
FMP's?
As you all can see this is my first post here and i want to now where i put .fmp files for them to work in-game. I just downloaded a mod but i'm not sure how to make it work.
21 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 26 January 2008 09:42 «» By: driftking7050
Re: how to use a .fmp file?
all right here is all the information and tools you need to get started http://forums.projectego.net/new-modding-fable-3352/ when you have fable explorer running correctly go to "file" then "load fable mod package", then go to "ac...
22 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 26 January 2008 09:33 «» By: styvn
how to use a .fmp file?
Hey, I'm new to this forum, excuse my newbie question: So I download a .fmp file (weapon, expression, etc...) and I honestly have no idea how to get it into my game. I've experimented some, but to no avail. Anyone care to enlighten me? Thanks
23 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 14 January 2008 17:03 «» By: morerunes
Re: How do u create a trader
...yeah, I know... you still need to use the fmp, and I updated my other post with a link on how to use fmp's in case you need it, but the fmp here is what allows you to make your own custom shopkeeper.
24 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 14 January 2008 16:43 «» By: corban123
Re: How do u create a trader
*confused look here* uhhh how do i make the FMP, i just rpess save changes
25 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 15:16 «» By: brudda_rigz
Re: Spawning Armor?
k, "the weapon thing" only works with weapons . now, if ur trying to spawn a weapon that's already in the game, it would be easier to just load this fmp that oldboy made: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1971& ;amp ;am...
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 12:27 «» By: warwick thumb
reverting the eyes back to original form
i used an eye fmp and now i want it to change back to the original eyes, how would i go about doing that?
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 01 January 2008 16:10 «» By: warwick thumb
need help on modding eyes
i want to add and eye fmp but i dont know how, can someone help me?
28 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 01 January 2008 15:58 «» By: Sean_s
Re: uH OH. NOT THE NOOB
For retextures, you need to make them .big, in FMP format, they corrupt (this is only on retextures). So, unless you want to hear some BS from people, make it .big, if you don't know how to do that it's in the wiki under FE.
29 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 31 December 2007 01:46 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Installation
Wrong place to post a question, but: Check this thread for modding info. And here for info on .fmp files and how to use them.
30 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 30 December 2007 13:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: My turn for weapons
Wrong thread, wrong forum, wrong ballpark, wrong league, wrong sport. That aside, how is anyone supposed to know what your problem is? Are you looking in a tng? a lev? a .wad? a .fmp? a .big? a .bin? a .qst? a .x? What are you using to open the whatev...
31 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 29 December 2007 14:05 «» By: Chrisd2k6
Re: Free Roam fmp
I waited for about 10 mins.. it kept saying ERROR or something about the fmp file not being fully created or something..
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 23 December 2007 19:00 «» By: Grand751
LOL This is so funny. I messed up my hero and need help.
I downloaded a Twinblade fmp file to become twinblade, but after a while I got bored of him and decided to try to make him into a hero again. I messed around with the creature files and saved files and loaded mods, and my guy ended up like this. I looked ...
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 15 December 2007 21:06 «» By: morerunes
Re: How to question
same except with nostro edit: unless you mean you want to see their face, in which case if they even have a face take off the clothing in their CAppearanceModifierDef or CCreatureDef, can't remember which.
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 14 December 2007 09:23 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Gravity Hammer
FE wasn't designed with every computer configuration, every OS, and every person who might use it in mind, but it works fine for those who use it right. That said, it loaded up fine for me, so it's not a problem with either FE or the fmp. This site u...
35 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 08 December 2007 22:10 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: New Weapon: Nerveshatter
ok yeah sorry for this other bad necropost but again i thought that i should let everyone know how to fix the bumpmapping on this weapon, the correct texture is included in the fmp and linked to the weapon a number just needs to be changed open the weap...
36 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 07 December 2007 11:25 «» By: Mimterest
Re: Peculiar problem with FMP, read wiki and guides and tried several things
but I did save changes! "Save mods and run Fable" works perfectly when I make edits myself manually, but nothing works when I load your FMP, or either one of them.. so um.. I guess I'm really an idiot, could you please tell me step by step what I...
37 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 02 December 2007 14:44 «» By: Sylhoette
Gravity Hammer
So here is my first mod tell me what you think. Some thanks are in order: 1. Morerunes-for the blender tutorial, answering 1000 questions and making the base texture and helpers on the model. 2. OldBoy- for helping with the impact animations 3. Bluet...
38 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 16 November 2007 08:28 «» By: Zephon
Problem for reskin Will tatoo + Buy items
Hi guys First i'm sory because I'm french, and I don't talk English easily. I explain to you the problem : I want to reskin my Will Tatoo, but when I open the new texture in FE the tatoo has got a really bad quality ... So, because I'm noob at moddi...
39 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 06 November 2007 16:36 «» By: (GAR)cpt.Arc
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
um hi noob here, i know that i run FE load the fmp and the save and run fable but when the game starts were do i find the item like this mask for instance...do i spawn it in a chest or somthing cuz idk how to do that. if someone could perhaps direct me to ...
40 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 28 October 2007 11:46 «» By: ANTMAN
Re: Berserk Mods [discussion]
i need some help! i did the hot air balloon beserk and i loaded the birds eye view fmp. and now i want to reset the camera to how it used to be. can anyone tell me how? i already tried the camera tutorial an it didn't help
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Wed May 22 10:13:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03371 seconds