Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 25 October 2007 18:23 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Somewhat simple request
The best way to do it for some reason wont let me make a working FMP, so I'll tell you how to. First, you need to find the jog and walking animations of the hero. Next you need to take their IDs, and switch them. Once you did, (make a backup first) save th...
2 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 21 October 2007 00:06 «» By: bezerk2706
Re: Amber Weapons Pack
Ok, I've only just found out about these mod things (and also very late in particular for this game), what does tng mean? Also how do you find it? I loaded the fmp I wanted but I can't find it....
3 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 18 October 2007 13:43 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Final Skull Mask
That tends to happen on retextures, I recomend you make all retextures .BIG format, if you don't know how to go here. If you have more to a mod then a retexture, like bin entrys, they cannon be but into a single BIG (one big per big), so perhaps you'll ne...
4 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 17 October 2007 16:23 «» By: Nicdude
How do you change walk areas with FE?
Okay I used the freeroam.fmp which is great, but I want to be able to go into the filler areas. How could I do that?
5 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sun, 14 October 2007 09:24 «» By: OldBoy
Merging fmp's
[edit]There's a newer build that has an interface for merging fmps now here. It has also been cleared up what you need to run this build of fable explorer: Update your directx, have at least .net 2.0, and install the Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 Update. Now...
6 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 13:36 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v2
Newer version of this mod available here Ok folks, here's the final version of NewItemPackV2. Edit: Also download the Patch that's attached -> it adds 3 missing weapons. Currently for the trader version only. Note 1 This should work fine, I've...
7 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 09 October 2007 13:25 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: NewItemPackV2 BETA
i finally figured out how to get around the error reinstall then BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE EVEN GOING INTO THE USERST.INI load the mod dont even change the tng yet just load the fmp wait for fable to load then exit and then change .ini and replace the .tn...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 07 October 2007 06:27 «» By: Darder
Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!
I HAVE ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM!!! with the mod of old boy!! there is the link of the mod i want to active: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3423& ;amp ;start=0& I open fable Explorer Cilck Load mod and choose the trader spawn and...
9 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 05 October 2007 13:45 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
someone help me
i keep getting this error when trying to load a mod Error loading fmp attempted to read or write data. this is often an indication that other memory is corrupt i HAVE no other memory this is from a clean install and it just wont go away i have tri...
10 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 05 October 2007 12:00 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: NewItemPackV2 BETA
kk oldboy ill try starting a new game ill be ticked if it doesnt work though lols EDIT:kk no matter how many times i try it gives me the error that it tried to read or write corrupted data it just wont let me load the fmp anyone got a fix to this?
11 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 05 October 2007 04:42 «» By: morerunes
Blender Weapons Tutorial
NEW AND IMPROVED TUTORIAL General Idea General Idea http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QzYwQxITko Modelling Technique 1 Modelling Technique 1 part 1 Download this for high quality version Another video, high quality with sound M...
12 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Wed, 03 October 2007 04:48 «» By: Sean_s
High Res Custom tattoo (uses FE)
I made a mod that'll change the custom tattoo so that, instead of linking to the BMPs in \My Documents\My Games\Fable\Tattoos, they'll link to new texture entry's in the texture.big. How to install, installing is basic modding knowledge. How to us...
13 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 03 October 2007 03:54 «» By: Marcopolo
Fable Fungus With Easy Installer
ok so this is fable fungus! the realization of all the screenshots i have posted and such. included in the zip file is two fmps, one of which i released earlier, my bigass mushroom. also included are the three tngs for the lookout point fungal takeover mod...
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 18:52 «» By: HodgePodge
Re: I dunno if already made but if not.......
I don't understand. You want to have the red glow and halo and stuff? Don't you already have it? And to make yourself evil and good, use the trainer. Not to mention the fact that it's pointless asking how to do something when your FE doesn't work.
15 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 16:49 «» By: Critious711
I dunno if already made but if not.......
if there isnt a mod for Good and Evil i was wondering if someone could tell me how to do that 1. I wanna know if there is a way to use fable explorer( once i get mine working) to make you have FULL EVIL and FULL GOOD 2. is there a way to make it so you...
16 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 28 September 2007 08:47 «» By: Sean_s
Retextures better to be posted as .BIG?
Ok, I've seen many retextures in the form of FMP mess up. However, when I save retextures as BIG, then merge them with the texture.big, I have never had any problems with them. I don't know why that is, but in other words it seems .BIG is a better format t...
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 26 September 2007 19:41 «» By: sepheroth479
Re: New Weapon: Dawnfang
I can add anything i want to a already existing chest. That is if it's programmed into the game. I wonder though how would i add custom weapons to a chest? I get a fable exe error when i open a chest with a custom weapon. I'll tell you exactly what I do pl...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 26 September 2007 17:48 «» By: sepheroth479
I have learned how to add items but i need help on mod items
I can add anything i want to a already existing chest. That is if it's programmed into the game. I wonder though how would i add custom weapons to a chest? I get a fable exe error when i open a chest with a custom weapon. I'll tell you exactly what I do pl...
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 23 September 2007 16:19 «» By: sepheroth479
FMP loaded automatically
I need new links to any FMP that can be auto loaded by FE cause i dont know how and i run into errors when trying to spawn.
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 23 September 2007 07:41 «» By: sepheroth479
Re: Some quick questions.
how... its a fmp file and im using this freeroam i have no clue what to do next
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 23 September 2007 05:49 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Some quick questions.
Omg, okay the WIKI on this site knows EVERYTHING we know. If you would've scrolled down you would've found what I was telling you. Not to be mean, look all files that associate with Fable Explorer are in .FMP (Fable Mod Package) file format. EVERY SINGLE m...
22 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 15:01 «» By: OldBoy
New headgear: Balverine Hat
Made an OBJECT of Bluetooth's work in progress. OBJECT_HERO_BALVERINE_HAT HOW TO: -> Start FE -> Click 'File' and 'Load Fable Mod Package' -> Select the Balverine_Hat.fmp -> Click 'Actions' and 'Save mods and run Fable' Chest Co...
23 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 19 September 2007 16:25 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
here
24 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 19 September 2007 16:23 «» By: Breba
Re: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
Ok, but how do i get the .fmp into FE?
25 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 17 September 2007 12:48 «» By: andymac525
Re: New Weapon: Avalanche
You mean there are no links? Cause that would be a problem... yes no links. i really need help with how to fix the links. i tried myself with no luck. i kept getting an unhandled application message. must've been putting the wrong stuff in, lol.
26 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 13:57 «» By: andymac525
Re: how can i get mod items????????
if you got an .fmp, just open up fable explorer and go to where you see load fable mod package. then, you're done, save mods and run fable. to spawn them in game, you have to know the object_whatever to add the weapon to a chest. if you need more help, jus...
27 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 10 September 2007 03:16 «» By: Marcopolo
Balverine Hero Mod Release!
*** Update *** ~ Newer and simpler version found here, made possible with ShadowNet! ~ *** updated! i managed ot fix the stealth_kick_thing_on_ground so now the balverine can munch corpses again! also i made a brown balverine version, both are included...
28 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 30 August 2007 05:59 «» By: crazybunny
Re: Silver's Rocket launcher
ive been wanting this so long.this is going to replace your arquebus model.after i finish brining it in fable, i will make it fmp and release it if its ok with you.Oh, and btw, how do you make the crossbow shoot 1 bullet?it shoots 3
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 04:41 «» By: Keshire
Re: Little question..
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/
30 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 04:40 «» By: Ryusai
Little question..
srr of someone posted it already but I can't find a threat anywhere. What I was wondering.. I downloaded mods, they all end up in a .fmp file, how do i instal them? :S Or where do i have to put them? Thanks already
31 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 13 August 2007 03:24 «» By: Shinobi
Re: 200 Multi Arrows.
I got that error to in the beggining, all i had to do was move the fable explorer near the fable TLC folder So Fable explorer now is in: C:\Program\FableTLCMod\FableExplorer And Fable TLC is in : C:\Program\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters Aft...
32 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 13 August 2007 03:14 «» By: I is fable
Re: 200 Multi Arrows.
HI im kindda new so if u could please explain how to make this work please reply. I have tried reding the wiki but i couldnt find anything i could use and when i open Fable explorer>File>LOAD FMP>200 Multi arrows it says the object refference n...
33 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 10 August 2007 13:10 «» By: Keshire
Re: Bloody Piper
If you'd like to take a crack at it I'd appreciate it. I suck at texturing. Many many years. And I'm not a master by any means.
34 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Thu, 09 August 2007 17:11 «» By: solidsirhc
Re: Sword Of Aeons And Avo's Tear Retextures
(Again, how do you put multiple files in one post?) Can someone also fmp this one to? (Once I have the files fmped and have learnt how to put more than one file in a post, I will put all of this in the first post)
35 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Thu, 09 August 2007 16:26 «» By: solidsirhc
Re: Sword Of Aeons Retexture
If you know how to install it manuall heres the file. Can someone fmp it to make it easier for people to use though? (I tried making a fmp before, it just didn't apply when I used it :/)
36 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 02 August 2007 03:29 «» By: Overberg
Plate mail anims
Hello, I'm new here but ive gone ovr the wikis and a couple of other threads so I know how to install mods and mess around with some basic stuff. My problem is that my plate mail(all of them, normal, bright, dark and archon) are glitched. My left arm ends...
37 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 01 August 2007 19:31 «» By: fledermaus
Some Information about Custom Bodyguards
My first post, Hi all. I've been working on a Whisper bodyguard. She's working and I'll try to do a kind beta release as soon as I figure out how to make an .fmp and where to put it. But I'll talk about her later in the appropriate place if anyone is in...
38 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 25 July 2007 18:35 «» By: morerunes
Re: Fictionous Drugs
Here is the not-so long awaited ROMULAN ALE!! edit: the entry name is OBJECT_ROMULAN_ALE you will need to spawn both of them, as I don't know how to include tng's in an fmp get it at the top of the page along with tommacco juice.
39 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 25 July 2007 18:27 «» By: morerunes
Fable: New Consumables (Formarly Slums of Albion)
Romulan Ale: 100% Done Tommacco Juice: 100% Done Wine: 100% Done Placing of Foods: 0.5% Done Duff Barrel: *terminated* Dr. Jack's "spear pills" (idea Groo's): 100% Done Cracka Cola: 0% Done Pepsi Cola: 100% Overall: 15% I need ideas...
40 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 24 July 2007 14:26 «» By: OldBoy
Summon Summoners
This mod let's you summon a Summoner. This mod does the following: # If you let your current summon (I'd recommend a Mionion) kill a Summoner, your summon get's replaced by a Summoner. # If you start a new game, your default summon will be a Summo...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Wed May 22 07:36:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02702 seconds