Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 23 July 2007 14:18 «» By: Big Rob
Re: Xbox Xml & Xbox Mods
I Figured Most Of The Stuff Out. I Just Have One Problem How Can I Open .biz Files? I Know They Have To Be Converted To .Big, Did That But FE Won't Open Them. Also How Would You Open A .FMP, Not To Apply Changes To See What It Changes When Applied? I...
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 21 July 2007 11:35 «» By: TheMask
Help
I'm very sorry if this isn't the respectable space to put this in; I may have confused myself in my early morning triumph of understanding certain rules but here goes: Edit2: Wow this is great lol. I figured out my problem with the explorers. Now I'm st...
3 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 21 July 2007 09:17 «» By: Daeymon
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene
I just manually moved it over. Easy enough. Though I am looking into modding it so you obtain the expression through one of the Guile levels instead. Not quite sure how to go about it though, but I'm slowly getting my head round this Fable modding business...
4 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 13 July 2007 08:45 «» By: NightmareMaker
Creating a Weapon??
I want to know something: I already know how to edit a weapon, change its name, its damage, its mesh, and all that stuff, but I don't wanto to edit the weapons anymore. I want to create my own. I mean, if I create a FMP with edited weapons, they will ju...
5 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 07 July 2007 16:32 «» By: TJ - Grozat
Re: No bald when evil.
No, I just took out all of the old changes in FE. The tattoo is Spiral Dementia. I tried this mod but im a noob and it was my first mod, I didn't put the right files into the FMP, so I told Searyan how to and he did it properly! Well done Searyan!!!
6 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Thu, 21 June 2007 23:16 «» By: Sean_s
Staff Set (beta...ish)
Note; the important stuff is in bold. Hello, one day I decided to make a set of staffs, not just one or two, but a whole set. Although all that I did is retexture a staff 6 times, I did run into problem making it, so I hope you don't have problems using...
7 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 21 June 2007 20:22 «» By: peunk
Re: BlueTooth Suits WIPs
ok im a newb moder- i ust found out that you could mod stuff yesterday, and how do load the "fmp"? i went to load mod package and found the file but it said "error loading fmp, object referance not set to an instance of an object"; what...
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 12 June 2007 17:12 «» By: Sean_s
TNG and Script.bin FMP help, and an other question
Is there a way to upload TNG's into a FMP, also change cut screens using a FMP. Last time I made a FMP that changed a cut scene in the script.bin, I left a scar on the mods forums (sorry, I didn't mean to). Also I mean freeroam TNGs. On top of that her...
9 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 10 June 2007 05:44 «» By: rookshot
Re: Darkened souls [10%]
didnt want to dble post but here it is anyway i changed physical shield to give you an evil effect but i cant get rid of the blue glow around you which was the whole point entirely, if you read this bluetooth can you tell me how to do it if is even possib...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 07 June 2007 17:31 «» By: Munkkybutt
Help With Thunder's Armour
OK I found an old thread containing how to get Thunder's Armour. Being the newb I am I didnt understand it. I downloaded the fmp and found it under THINGS. But after that I am supposed to "Link" it to INVENTORY_TYPE->Clothing using xml. So if ...
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:50 «» By: Satan
Re: How do i instal or use the .fmp files? Please tell
Feel free to be mad if you like, ultimately you only have yourself to blame as this has been covered numerous times. * Open FE * Go to File > Load Fable Mod Package * Choose the file you want to install * Wait for a while as FE makes the changes (...
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:15 «» By: faby47
How do i instal or use the .fmp files? Please tell
Please tell how to use please i don't now. i?m realy mad!
13 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 06 May 2007 09:22 «» By: HodgePodge
Heads Instead Of Arrows
The longbows in the game will now shoot decapitated heads instead of arrows. I've made 6 different .fmp's. One for yew longbow, one for oak longbow, etc. as well as an .fmp that includes all longbows in the game. Please post comments if you download. *N...
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 06 May 2007 07:51 «» By: Keshire
Re: Mod Help
How was that not enough info. You download Fable Explorer and there's an option to load mods. FMP is a custom format we here at FableTLCmod.com made ourselves to handle mods. It stands for Fable Mod Package.
15 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 05 May 2007 06:32 «» By: Holy_Avenger
Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
umm, sorry Satan, but object reference is not set appear not when i try to load an FMP, but when i start running my FE and AE. ANy idea? Oh yeah, Is it true that .net framework version 3.0 won't compatible with FE and AE? Can anybody giveme step by s...
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 05 May 2007 02:18 «» By: Satan
Re: I need a Guinea pig.
How often it causes decapitation. *** edit *** added an fmp
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 28 April 2007 16:31 «» By: Mattebrown
REMOVE a mod- is it possible?
I installed a certain mod that I fear may be the reason that I can't get another to work. I wish to remove the mod I installed first, but... how do I do that in FableExplorer? Is it possible, or did I screw up royal? OBJECT_HERO_TATTOO_WILL.FMP is the m...
18 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 22 April 2007 12:16 «» By: Keshire
Re: Morph and Age tweaks
By using Fable Explorer to load it.
19 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 22 April 2007 11:58 «» By: kazza_k
Re: Morph and Age tweaks
yeah... i prob sound like an idiot. how do i use the fmp? im a noob.
20 Forum: Xbox «» Posted on: Sun, 15 April 2007 11:21 «» By: Leviathan-Ran
( XBOX ) Melee Weapons disappear when sheathed.
This FMP (got them working, yay!) Makes it so that all Melee weapons disappear when you sheath them, also the Quiver has been removed when you sheath bows also. the only weapons that don't sheath are Iron weapons, since they're crappy This mod's pa...
21 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 11 April 2007 11:54 «» By: DbzCrypt
Re: My First Post and First Mods
thx! and y 2 be surprised that i could open FE? all u gotta do is search 4 guides...oand btw im sorry but there r no weapons i just dunno how 2 pack the mods in the fmp right...sorry
22 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 06 April 2007 03:18 «» By: DbzCrypt
Re: Giant Weapon Pack: Discussion & Suggestions
it looks really cool!! but it doesnt work 4 me! in FE i use: file>load FMP>GWP and then file>load FMP>weapons at guild shop then action>save mods and run fable but it doesnt work! the only bloody thing it did 2 me that now the only thing i c...
23 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 05 April 2007 04:35 «» By: OldBoy
Free Roam fmp
This fmp will let you freeroam in Fable. Obvious, but since there are a lot of idiots around: This doesn't work if you've used the FreeRoam App! How to: NOTE This does not have the exact same effect as the FreeRoam app since I didn't incl...
24 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 25 March 2007 07:15 «» By: OldBoy
Troll Summon
This mod let's you summon the Earth Troll, the Rock Troll and the Ice Troll. How to apply: 1. Backup your game.bin (\Fable\data\CompiledDefs\...) 2. Start Fable Explorer (found here). 3. Click 'File' and 'Load Fable Mod Package' 4. Selec...
25 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 23 March 2007 09:36 «» By: OldBoy
50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards
I've created a little mod with a chest containing 50 weapons (master, legendary and miscellaneous), and a chest containing all clothing and all style cards. The chests are just outside the guild. If you exit the guild, the left one contains the weapons,...
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 22 March 2007 06:00 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory?
This is how you do it: 1. Start Fable Explorer. 2. Find CREATURE_HERO (under CREATURE, number 1470) 3. Next to control number E8590FBA - Weapon 1 put the object ID of the weapon you want to add to your inventory. 4. In the case of Sword of ...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 March 2007 22:05 «» By: Keshire
Re: STAVES??? PLEASE HELP
You new people should spend some time reading the forums and wiki. http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer#fable_mod_packages_fmp
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 March 2007 21:36 «» By: Sidious_999
how do you load the .fmp i have a staff in there but it doesn't work cuz its maze's staff. Please just provide simple directions.
29 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 March 2007 21:33 «» By: Keshire
load the fmp. equip a staff. Otherwise you'd need to use the CAppearanceDef app that Silver made. For which there is no documentation.
30 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 10 March 2007 02:30 «» By: OldBoy
Re: HELP!
Now you are being lazy. Don't expect help if you don't do/try anything yourself. We are not here to take every newbee by the hand. Search and the wiki exist for a reason.
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 10 March 2007 01:52 «» By: samos22
Re: HELP!
ok i've had a look around and hv seen loads of cool mods but are titled fmp. how do i put the fmp files for example a removeable jack of blade's mask into fable so i can use them?
32 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 02 March 2007 13:10 «» By: saundersma
Re: Will Restyle
omg I've total forgot about this project. Btw I think the I,ve fixed the pinkness but I keep messing my pc up wit this mod F:TLC dosnt like my .fmp I truned all rainbow. Well has any one found out how i may change the glows on eyes and hands I found a le...
33 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 22 February 2007 14:13 «» By: atguitarist5
Re: Work in vista?
Thank you guys so much for the help. I finally got the fe to run after like 45 minutes of just letting it sit there. Now, i dont know which files to open to edit and install fmp files to. For example, I downloaded the dual wield file, but which file do i o...
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 22 February 2007 04:52 «» By: Kain
Re: The BlueTooth Arquebus *Discussion*
load the fmp with the fable explorer place a chest with the weapon in the albion explorer. if you dont know how to do this, search on this site, many maaaany peoples have asked this before.
35 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 11 February 2007 23:51 «» By: dr1zzt05
i'm having this issue as well. Any one know what could fix it?
36 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 02 February 2007 22:02 «» By: darkhero666
another problem
I dont know how to use the other files in FE (not fmp the other ones) I wanted to use one of Old boys textures.........is there a video on how to do this like how there was one on this site for..fmp and texture edits? cause that worked GREAT for me ... I...
37 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 30 January 2007 04:16 «» By: Kain
i would love it to have a axe with a sun on the top. i dont know how to explain it i didnt find sth on google, so here is a picture i made: edit: and there is a problem, when i start a new game, i cant enter the guild. its always crashing after the scen...
38 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 28 January 2007 05:06 «» By: deadisdeath
Re: New Augmentations
Ok to use this file first youll need to download Fable Explorer this can be found in the wiki.Now once youve downloaded and installed open it up and click on the file button in the top left side of the screen and then click load fable mod package then choo...
39 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 24 January 2007 07:51 «» By: Kain
Re: Blood Sword
i have the same question like on the begining: how to get it in the game? i spawned a chest, and i have loaded the fmp, but now how to get the blood sword? when i put the sword of aeons in the chest, the game is crashing (maybe because im good and i h...
40 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 23 January 2007 06:22 «» By: Kain
Re: Blood Sword
hmm... i dont know exactly how to implent this sword into the game. i have loaded the fmp, and now? i have the texture in the FE, but i dont know how to use the sword in the game. i have also edited the texture, so i want to see if my changes are good o...
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Wed May 22 17:04:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02143 seconds