Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 17 June 2010 09:44 «» By: grovyle
Re: This is kinda weird
OMG it happened again! I'm crazy!!!!!! I'm insane!!! What can I do?!
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 June 2010 13:33 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: This is kinda weird
So you made it to the chest and you were able to open it. That means there's a problem with one of the modded items that you were trying to spawn. On a positive note, it means you got the spawning process right. So... you get a plain file with no extens...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 June 2010 13:16 «» By: grovyle
This is kinda weird
Here's what's happening: 1.-Last time I've been here I have downloaded a TON ( very big TON) of Mods (and I must have to say that on the screenies they were AWESOME), but when I tried to spawn them in a chest (with a BIG (thank you sir JD) help of John ...
4 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 14 June 2010 12:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Barrel won't spawn
You missed the other one there.
5 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 14 June 2010 12:07 «» By: quicksilver
Barrel won't spawn
I use this script I put in LookoutPoint.tng Toggle SpoilerNewThing Object; Player 4; UID 18446741256246235874; DefinitionType "OBJECT_BARREL_BREAKABLE"; ScriptName NULL; ScriptData "NULL"; ThingGamePersistent FALSE; ThingLevel...
6 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 14 June 2010 10:30 «» By: quicksilver
Re: Outfit - Modification of Guard Uniform
For the left guard boot, I think the both are in the same texture. I can't check it out since I can't get the barrel to spawn (I know how to spawn with barrels, did it numerous times before). If i get the outfit though, I'll let you in on the results. I ...
7 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 06 June 2010 03:26 «» By: Magmajaw
Platinum Shock Sword
This is just a very simple mod for all those people that play a neutrel character and dont want a good or evil sword but still want a weapon like the sword of aeons or avo's tear. Its basically a modded version of the warriors sword. I have added augme...
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 03 June 2010 15:27 «» By: Zigemm
Thank you, JohnDoe.
Your blunt, straightfoward answers and replies made me fear your response to a noobs complaints with Vista, so I searched through your posts and found more info. My issue regarding weapon spawns has been resolved. Now all I need to do is figure out how...
9 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:08 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: How do i spawn evil guild apprentices
Oh fudge. This is what happens when I don't read the whole post. My mod merely makes the apprentices wear both light and dark outfits, but it's the same apprentice and you won't be able to get just the light ones fighting the dark ones. Terribly sorry a...
10 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 26 May 2010 00:29 «» By: JohnDoe
No, the FMP edits existing CREATURE entries, and those are the creatures that should be auto-spawning in the guild via the CVillagePeopleDef. Hmm... I'll have to take another look then. The fifty apprentices in the images were done that way so I can see a...
11 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:53 «» By: jwc2200
I tried the fmp, is it supposed to spawn all those people? Do I need to spawn several myself and look for the variety of clothing? Just applying the fmp did not do anything in the Guild.
12 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 25 May 2010 06:25 «» By: jwc2200
I looked into this, there is no Creature Generator Family specifically for these guys, so you will have to spawn them one by one. I changed the Faction, but they wouldn't fight, maybe you can play around with it more and figure out a way to make them fight...
13 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:54 «» By: Cyanide
How do i spawn evil guild apprentices
I searched and i either don't understand or cant find how to spawn some evil guild apprentices in the guild. im doing this to see if i can get the good apprentices to fight with the evil ones i set the factions to enemies all i think is left is spawning a ...
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 April 2010 10:48 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Chest Spawn Help
Some tips: If the game doesn't crash when you enter the region that contains the chest, the script is fine. If the game hangs when you open the chest, and the Hero just stares inside, none of the items inside the chest exist in the game.bin. If when rec...
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 April 2010 10:06 «» By: jetnerd
Chest Spawn Help
Okay b4 I get yelled at to READ THE GUIDES, L2MOD, etc. lemme say that my chest is there and I'm sure that I've input the items right, but I need help because every time I try to open the chest the game exits. The code for the chest is as follows: NewTh...
16 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 09 April 2010 19:12 «» By: Pricem35
battle of greatwood forest
So i've been screwing around with albion explorer, and i decided to spawn a few dozen NPC guards and bandits in battle lines in greatwood entrence. its a pretty sweet battle. but a monkey could do that. What i want to do is make it so when a guard or bandi...
17 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 April 2010 18:56 «» By: UnsureChaos
Fable Explorer Problem
Whenever I try to save my spawn item mods and run fable I get this message: Access to the path'C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Games\Fable-The Lost Chapters\data\levels\FinalAlbion.wad' is denied. And whenever I try to add weapons I get: Acces...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 29 March 2010 11:00 «» By: Enari
[Project] Fable I multiplayer
Hei , Can some one mod a mod that players can play on internet it should have port fowarding u can select maps Maps: Arena Whole Map(all map no specific spawn points) Thank you Sorry for bad english
19 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Mon, 22 March 2010 11:47 «» By: Noctus
Re: Tutorial Requests
Download the FMP and load it in Fable Explorer. Then use either method 1 or 2. 1. Spawn a chest. 2. Find the number for the item you loaded in the OBJECT branch of game.bin, then go to the CREATURE entry for the Hero (1470) and put in the number o...
20 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 09 March 2010 08:37 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Another JD Ranged Weapon in the works.
I'm glad you like it. And you make a good point, several historical guns looked just crazy. I didn't think of that, but it's a good excuse for why I did the handle that way (a man can only do his best).Hex editors can open the effect files. I'm going for...
21 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 16 February 2010 17:28 «» By: DarkMike182
Re: Easy adding weapons guide.
How do you spawn mod sowrd's and clothing in the game fable?/. Sorry but I don't even know how,I'm a noob Just started this site last night plzzz help me.
22 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 16 February 2010 00:30 «» By: DarkMike182
Re: Fable Chest Contents
so how do i make the items spawn in the game?. sorry I'm a noob at all of this..
23 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 14 February 2010 07:21 «» By: Niketic
Re: Fireworks Longbow
Well You Can Either do it like me spawn it in a chest with Albion Explorer and spawn the weapon the weapon name is OBJECT_FIREWORKS_LONGBOW or you can read what OldBoy Wrote
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 12 February 2010 02:35 «» By: plopk45
Inventory bug
hi huys i have been having a problem with getting the stuff i spawn into my inventory....i spwan things alright nothing wrong with the spawning but when i get the item it dosent always appear in my inventory.....this is with weapons by the way not armour.....
25 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 05 February 2010 22:02 «» By: charrzarr
Re: Screenshots
Some scaling trouble with my own workup of twinblade's sword. Toggle Spoiler {EDIT} OH! and question for jwc2200: Do you think u cud sed me the tng for ur home region or at least the scripts needed to spawn the walls, villagers, beds, etc. if not its ...
26 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 03 February 2010 10:55 «» By: Kairyuka
Re: Keshire Sickle
For some reason, when I spawned this in a chest, my Fable crashed :S No error messages or anything, just crash :S Gonna spawn it in my inv. and see if that works :S EDIT: Nope, when I try to spawn it in my inv. I can't even find the OBJECT_KESHIRE_SICKLE...
27 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 29 January 2010 08:34 «» By: Torionel
Re: Lock and key for doors?
Yes, it's possible to make lockable door. You must open FinalAlbion.QST with notepad and set "AddQuest("Q_PrisonEscapeRescueMother",FALSE);" value from FALSE to TRUE. Next you need spawn OBJECT_PRISON_CELL_DOOR_BARS_01 and ...
28 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 25 December 2009 03:58 «» By: Niketic
Ive Been Able To Spawn It In The Chest As OBJECT_FIREWORKS_LONGBOW
29 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 24 December 2009 10:14 «» By: Noctus
Re: Archon's Platinum Battle Set
Should be, yep.
30 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Thu, 24 December 2009 07:36 «» By: Noctus
[General] Modding on Vista - The Basics
This thread is subject to be rewritten in a better matter. Patience is a virtue. Starting out modding on Vista or Windows 7? Well, there is a few things you're going to need to know first. Part 1: Operating System Nagging, and FreeRoam Application L...
31 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 24 December 2009 05:05 «» By: Niketic
How Do I Spawn The Sword And Armor In The Chest Is IT just like the bow OBJECT_PLATINUM_SWORD and OBJECT_PLATINUM_ARMOR ?
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 23 December 2009 15:20 «» By: plopk45
Cbox i need help
hi guys i have been playing about with cbox and i have been having major fun with it...well you know better than i...but what i want to know is how i can make objects i spawn smaller
33 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 23 December 2009 12:49 «» By: Niketic
Re: The Boast Expression!
How Do i Spawn it in chest EXPRESSION_BOAST ?
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 23 December 2009 11:54 «» By: Niketic
Yes Well How Do I Spawn It Whats The Code So I Can Spawn It With Albion Explorer
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 08 November 2009 18:55 «» By: Asatra
Frostmourne
OK, so... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=49885& amp;&srch=Frostmourne#msg_49885 How would I make Morerune's Frostmourne into an object? I loaded both .FMP's available in the thread, then spawned the Frostmourne. All I got was...
36 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 07 November 2009 18:23 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Balverine caves
Put these files in the FinalAlbion folder: http://www.box.net/shared/v114zi5xrv The HobbeCaveNymphChamber has a creature generator that I changed to balverines, but I have never had creatures show up there except during the quest. During the Hobbe Cave...
37 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 07 November 2009 17:06 «» By: oryp
Yes, please, I'd like the sides also,m if it's not too much trouble. I've tried it myself but I don't know how to work the TNG editor that well. Thanks alot.
38 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 07 November 2009 16:16 «» By: jwc2200
I will do this. I have done the HobbeCaveEntranceTunnel already. Do you want the other caves to have balverines also? I will not put balverines in place of hobbes during the quest to rescue the kid though, that doesn't use creature generators, it uses indi...
39 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 28 October 2009 12:19 «» By: JohnDoe
New Weapons: Spear Set
Holy crap, it's almost been a week since my last release... One ranged weapon, 200 minimum damage. Includes unique quiver, basically replaces the quiver with a spear, how original. No augment slots, no augments. One melee weapon, 220 minimum damage,...
40 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 28 October 2009 09:15 «» By: Garethp
Thanks for not going off at me. I know it must be hard when you have lots of people who know nothing asking the same basic questions over and over. Anyway, here's what I did to get it working. After checking out the link you gave me, for editing TNG fil...
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat May 11 07:37:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03252 seconds