Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 27 October 2009 17:41 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: New way to spawn items(i think)
You, oh you, I don't like you. Once more - this is not new. You can edit the CContainerRewardHeroDef's of CREATURE entries to include the OBJECT_FAMILY entries you want. You can make new OBJECT_FAMILY entries to include any item you want. You can edit t...
2 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 23 September 2009 17:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Renji's Blade
Spawn them. Best way of course is to spawn them through a level script with a chest, barrel, searchable container, digging spot, fishing spot, or just spawning the item on the ground, but for you, the easiest way to spawn weapons or most anything else is t...
3 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 30 August 2009 15:20 «» By: OldBoy
I suggest following gryp's advice. Next to that: Read the site rules and obey them. Or I'll have a little chat with one of our forums admins. And I can guarantee you: they won't be as nice as me.
4 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 30 August 2009 14:41 «» By: Anonymous Coward
how the hell you install and spawn!!!!!!!!!
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 28 August 2009 12:06 «» By: mar789
Re: Modding question
I dont know for sure what the question is but i think the question is if you mod a weapon in fable or bring in a modded weapon will it mod other files or change the non modded weapon into modded weapon in wich would be overwriting the old file. So if you...
6 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 27 August 2009 22:46 «» By: JohnDoe
JohnDoe's Slingshots
This mod adds four new weapons, slingshot ranged weapons in the four standard classes, yew, oak, ebony and crystal/master.Screenshots I will update this eventually to include a legendary piece to finish the set. As this is going to be updated, feel free...
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 27 August 2009 09:23 «» By: Velk_the_man
Re: Pregnant Wife?
Thanks for the reply, it's nice to have posted something here, and not have it utterly ignored like i've had it be so many other times on other sites that are sort of like this. I now understand why they don't take that text script out. I never really ...
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 24 August 2009 23:11 «» By: armymdic
Question about cutscenes
I gotta first start off with how impressed I am with this site! I stumbled upon it the other day and have dug into using chocolate box and modding the game to my liking thanks to these great tutorials. That said, I have been able to spawn NPCs and change t...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 July 2009 05:53 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Modding problems - summon, sheathing, armor sets and more
If a new game is required, the only way around it would require a save hack. It would only be a matter of "refreshing" the data for the default summon in the save. No one who still comes here knows how to do that.
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 July 2009 05:34 «» By: quicksilver
Re: Modding problems - summon, sheathing, armor sets and more
Thanks. But I forgot one question, that is related to my summon problem: If I could "forget" summon spell, by some modding and then learn it again, maybe then creature I want will spawn. This is just an idea, I'm not hoping for anything much. I f...
11 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 22 July 2009 12:14 «» By: aapje332
Re: Custom bodyguard wont respawn
I didn't make any changes that really matter or should change the spawn character... I'm not giving up on this, I hope I'll come up with a solution (I doubt it xD but however ill try) 'till then I'm just going to make some other mods
12 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 22 July 2009 12:00 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Custom bodyguard wont respawn
I just used AE to spawn a good bodyguard. I hired him, took him to Witchwood and got him killed, recalled and another was there. So the problem is on your end. Did you make any changes other than definition type? If so, try again and only change the defini...
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 21:16 «» By: Fumbels
Spawning chest guide[video]
Hey, This is my 1st post. But I decided to make a video on How to spawn chests using guides on this site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld9MrIuY7k4 Its rather lengthy but some people cant understand it without a actiual Image, but then some people s...
14 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 12:00 «» By: Noctus
Re: Albion Explorer won't spawn any stuff (Objects and creatures)
Are you able to walk through trees and up hills you wouldn't be able to normally? Are you on Vista?
15 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 21 July 2009 11:53 «» By: aapje332
Albion Explorer won't spawn any stuff (Objects and creatures)
Well, I just started modding and everything just went good, but now I have some difficulty with Albion Explorer... I used FreeRoam, followed every step in the tutorial (doesn't matter what tutorial none of them works) but I just see no object or creature. ...
16 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 27 June 2009 22:27 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: [75%] G.W.P. V4Beta2 ( Public Beta )
You have awoken a sleeping terror, Ailia does not like to be disturbed.There is a discussion thread for this mod here. Please direct all of your questions, comments, grievances, whatever, in that thread, not this one. Now - thread locked because I'm tired ...
17 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 22 June 2009 19:46 «» By: edhriano
Re: Customizable NPC
Spent the last 2 days trying to give different the Customizable NPC rival hero fighting style. Tried it by changing the CAppearanceDef, Brain and AttackStyle. Thunder -> crash Whisper -> Crash Maze -> Crash Briar Rose -> Crash Jack -&...
18 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Thu, 18 June 2009 21:43 «» By: edhriano
Re: Customizable NPC
Finally after spent more then 10 crash and more then 8 hours find out how to : 1. Make them appear (spawn). 2. As enemies Search the forum = Spent 1 hour ReaD the freaking wiki!!! = spent another hour . Extract .tng from bowerstone, oakvale etc se...
19 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 15 June 2009 04:28 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: How do i add a new helmet?
First you have to export it, open it in 3DS, make it an animated mesh, then import it back. Then you have to set up new clothing entries. Then spawn it. All done.
20 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 15 June 2009 02:33 «» By: edhriano
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes
Finally decided to create new creature(s) and paste the mesh(s). After that open lookout point.tng and spawn the new creature(s). Works find now.. it seems there are different script to spawn Rival Hero. [EDIT] Question : How do you change the voice...
21 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 13 June 2009 08:29 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Hellspawn Tattoo
That's pretty cool, I love Spawn. But you just want the actually "suit" part as the tattoo? And do you want it as a re-texture or an actual tattoo?
22 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 13 June 2009 06:18 «» By: edhriano
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes
@jwc2200 I have tried that script to spawn Briar and Whisper but each time always make my game return to windows desktop, and when I re-start fable it display "the game exit unexpectedly bla... bla... run in safe mode? run normally?". But o...
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 08 May 2009 23:10 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Immortals armor request
I liked this look so I made the mask. Use Satan's removable JOB mask fmp here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6172& ;amp ;start=0& Then download this mergable big: http://www.box.net/shared/q7sqh4bzgq To merge the big ...
24 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 23 April 2009 21:33 «» By: Reznik
The Willmasters Spellblade
Ok, here it is my first mod finally done. The Willmasters Spellblade replaces the Cutlass Bluetane so you can either spawn it or get it from the Greatwood Caves demon door(the one you need the high combat multiplier for). I'd like to thank DarkenedSoul ...
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 22 April 2009 19:51 «» By: morerunes
I'm out of ideas, a broken mesh
Alright, I admit that I cannot get this mesh to not crash the game. I have tried basically everything that I can think of, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I'm trying to make a Skeleton Key that will be required to open any generic chest, but the model...
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 19 April 2009 23:29 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Facial Hair
That is a good question. Normally I'd go for model editing, but that'd be inconvenient, difficult, improper, and all-round bad since the hair would become static and you would have to add the beard to the other beards you wanted to use it with. So definiti...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 18 April 2009 07:58 «» By: Noctus
Re: Easy adding weapons guide.
1. Spawn a chest (Best/Quickest/Most recommended way) 2. The noob way: 1. Put the weapon in Weapon 1 that you want 2. Apply changes: Save and run fable 3. Load account 4. Save game 5. Exit game 6. Go back to weapon 1, change appropriately 7. ...
28 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 14 April 2009 09:49 «» By: sepiatree
Re: Necromancer Headgear
if I go to the file, go to "graphics", and click the link to the mesh, it shows a 3d helmet at the bottom. There are 2 different "Import" buttons ("sub header" and "entry data"), and a single "Load" button ...
29 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 14 April 2009 09:06 «» By: sepiatree
Re: Necromancer Headgear
Anyone know what this error means? I tried to avoid this error by by using "take ownership" but it still happens, I can spawn the helmet/mask object, but Fable crashes when I try to equip it in the game. I always have this error when trying to &q...
30 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 18 March 2009 13:05 «» By: Scudreloaded
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
I hope i can get this to work properly. i've been having item trouble latly. but the sales man never loads up in lookout point. do i have to of already had the key? and im using cbox to install free roam, do the mods count this as a version of free roa...
31 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 16 March 2009 02:32 «» By: Pacman
Simi Auto Pump Action Crossbow
This is really just a combination of the legendary pump action crossbow that wasn’t put in the game, and the minion ranged weapon. It comes with a new texture. [Witch is just a re-texture.]It also still pumps like it should and will shoot as fast as ...
32 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 12 March 2009 13:51 «» By: JohnDoe
JohnDoe's ranged weapons V1
Released a day early. First, the JohnDoe Cannon.JohnDoe CannonVideo. Kills anything in one hit, but for balance, it doesn't add experience, doesn't add to the combat multiplier, and doesn't destroy things like bushes. The explosion is small enough that ...
33 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 12 March 2009 10:49 «» By: Noctus
Re: Problems with adding a new texture
Glad i helped. And rainbow pixels = Corrupted texture i'm afraid. Try uploading the picture to the entry again.
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 12 March 2009 04:57 «» By: Pacman
Spawning question
I was wondering if it were possible to make a specific creature spawn in a pre-determined location after a certain event takes place? For example, make a kid spawn in the game after you sleep with your wife, in that specified area. EDIT:O.k thank you
35 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 11 March 2009 22:29 «» By: Kale_Nakamaru
Re: Problems with adding a new texture
Wow! thanks! that totally cleared up the OBJECT area! now for the textures... i'm gonna try to find this out... maybe in the mean time a little more help? if you feel like it, i don't want to be a pest... well thanks for the help! hope you can he...
36 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 11 March 2009 20:38 «» By: driftking7050
New Weapon: Dagger of Time
Spawn As: OBJECT_HERO_DAGGER Another release of mine. Just a small mod, a resized solus greatsword. Held in one hand like a dagger. A retexture may be coming soon. If anyone has any ideas let me know. (Edit) Yes I was bored. Don't ask. Toggle S...
37 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 09 February 2009 15:55 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: finished mods dont seem to happen
Sell/donate them, buy them back. The information about the weapons you already have are saved in the game save, so changing the game.bin information on them does nothing. Also, note of caution: NPCs use some of the weapons that the Hero uses, meaning...
38 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 08 February 2009 00:47 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: NPC Navigation
The only modification of the NPCs would be the scripts of those who are going to own and live in the building. Check existing scripts to see how this works.Navigation information is stored in the lev. ChocolateBox was at one time capable of editing navigat...
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 February 2009 20:20 «» By: A_symmetry
NPC Navigation
I believe Keshire brushed this topic at one time somewhere. I have a question about NPC Navigation and Spawning Buildings. When I spawn buildings my enemy NPCs walk straight through them. I was wondering how I could apply clippings to my buildings to pre...
40 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 01 February 2009 17:24 «» By: GameGeeks
Jack's weapon before SoA.
I can figure out how to spawn a weapon in game or put it in a chest. Though before I can do that I'd need an ID or name. The weapon I'm talking about is a cleaver he holds in one of the scenes (think it's the first one) where he's activating those focus po...
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat May 11 04:13:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03214 seconds