Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 01 February 2009 11:27 «» By: IzuruKira13
HOW TO SPAWN STUFF ( no chest or fable explorer)
Well the title might be a little misleading because you'll need the explorer for the values of your modded items and the shop trainer by Hesperus. So....here we go STEP 1: Open the fable explorer Step 2: find the value of the item you want for ...
2 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 30 January 2009 10:58 «» By: lalala
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville)
I wonder if you have tested to walk into the guild chamber 300z up cuz i have tried the same thing but i only spawn at ground level
3 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 22 January 2009 09:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: ChocolateBox
I've a couple more suggestions. I've actually been thinking about these for a while, but I haven't gotten around to mentioning them until I posted this, and thought it worthwhile to bring it up. Would it be possible to have CBox read into the models for...
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 January 2009 12:58 «» By: knightofzero2182
Re: Fable explorer problem
how do you spawn weapon and stuff like that?After I change it and make it the way i want i go to actions and save mods and run fable.then the weapon I made is not there.Now I know I hafe to spawn them into a chest.But how do I do that?
5 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 10 January 2009 03:49 «» By: Noctus
Re: Fable explorer problem
You have to spawn them Search Chest Spawning. And i don't understand what your saying about the weapons. Explain a little better.
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 09:35 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Mod Chest Problems
He stated non-modded items work in them. Try adding something unmodded into it. Such as a 1000 gold (OBJECT_GOLD_1000) along with modded items. Ah, missed that. Well that means that the mod isn't loaded correct, or doesn't function at all. I'...
7 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 09:35 «» By: Noctus
Re: Mod Chest problems
1. You would have been better off posting this in the Polearm topic. 2. What do you mean? It just opens and returns to the game? Opens then crashes? 3. Share the script. I think the script is more than likely ok, but just in case. Better fix u...
8 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 09:34 «» By: OldBoy
1. You would have been better off posting this in the Polearm topic. 2. What do you mean? It just opens and returns to the game? Opens then crashes? 3. Share the script. I think the script is more than likely ok, but just in case. Better fix u...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 09:34 «» By: Noctus
Re: Mod Chest Problems
He stated non-modded items work in them. Try adding something unmodded into it. Such as a 1000 gold (OBJECT_GOLD_1000) along with modded items.
10 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 09:31 «» By: Noctus
1. You would have been better off posting this in the Polearm topic. 2. What do you mean? It just opens and returns to the game? Opens then crashes? 3. Share the script. I think the script is more than likely ok, but just in case.
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 22 December 2008 12:48 «» By: Noctus
Re: Help with chocolate box....?
Yes i get this error often. A tonne of windows spawn as a result then i have to close without saving.
12 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 15 December 2008 19:11 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: What's the Name of this Sword?
Yes. "Scimitar" is the generic name given to most NPC weapons. This particular one is labeled OBJECT_BANDIT_WEAPON_01 with a game.bin entry ID of 5549.Not through unmodified gameplay.The usual answer I'd give is that you need to spawn it, but the...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 12 December 2008 23:30 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame)
When I say that this isn't ProjectEgo, that you won't be given the leniency here that is given you there, did you think that I was joking, or that I'm not to be taken seriously, or that on my forehead is a tattoo that reads "douche"? Because that...
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 12 December 2008 22:57 «» By: blood gaunlet
the only thing now os that im haveing trouble wit the JOB armour why does it do this ive already put them through FE why is it crashing i mean ive already spawned alot of stuff but this i think is stuffed 1.so is it the armour? 2.it can not be a missed ...
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 12 December 2008 22:51 «» By: JohnDoe
CBox automatically dumps the FinalAlbion.wad file, automatically renames the FinalAlbion.wad file, and has an interface to build chests with, so I can understand why you'd like it. What I don't understand is why you would use AE to put the script in. You m...
16 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 12 December 2008 22:43 «» By: blood gaunlet
problem solved i used cbox to spawn the chest then i put stuff in with AE yayayayayaay and im sorry
17 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 12 December 2008 21:00 «» By: JohnDoe
Then you can make one yourself, twit. This works, but it requires that you do it right. All of your problems at ProjectEgo is user error. For those on this site unfamiliar with you and your case, let's review.Case FileYou did something wrong. If it does...
18 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 10:22 «» By: morerunes
Re: Customizable Scripted Shopkeeper
basically it goes like this: Spawn him with CBox right where you want him. Save. Open the tng file with notepad. Cut the coordinates of where he is, and paste it into somewhere else for use later, then delete the rest of his script. Paste in the exa...
19 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 09:27 «» By: Noctus
a Polearm in Fable! Fixed.
I tried this on a fresh install and i have found the problem. The problem is that for some reason when i save the mod as an FMP ad load it, the CDefs aren't linked properly. I have only seen this problem on the CInventoryItemDef. Here are instruct...
20 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 01:57 «» By: Noctus
I've got him in my Bowerstone Quey, but how do i edit his script with CBox?
21 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 01:42 «» By: morerunes
spawn a person that you want, then open the script in a text editor and edit the guy
22 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 20 November 2008 09:05 «» By: Noctus
Re: Magical Gemstones - Ranged Weapons
Awesome! Thanks a bunch JohnDoe. Admitedly i should have checked the wiki myself... But heres the FMP Spawn them as normal! They now have cool titles and descriptions of their own. They will be in my new modpackage called Fable: Complete Freedom. Pl...
23 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 18 November 2008 08:09 «» By: Noctus
Magical Gemstones - Ranged Weapons
I downloaded Ailia's Throwing Objects mod found here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=993& start=0& And i found the orbs hard to look at... They hurt me eyes. I always loved the idea of gemstones that give out magical p...
24 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 17 November 2008 10:14 «» By: lune66
Re: Weapon: Baseball Club
Yey, i know, old thread, but still; What is the spawn code for the item? OBJECT_ ?
25 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 10 November 2008 10:04 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Skiping childhood and straight to the game
I know of what could be considered a lame method. Comment out some lines in the ini files: user.iniActivateQuest("Gameflow");userst.iniSetStartingHolySite("NOVStartHSP");To comment out these lines, just add // to the beginning of the l...
26 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sun, 09 November 2008 08:41 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Scripted Shopkeeper
I missed the NewThing Object; thing because, well, that one's my fault. That's what I put there. That aside, that wasn't what I was talking about, good eyes though. When you spawn a chest and put in items that don't exist, such as "OBJECT_NOMNOMNOM...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 16:50 «» By: Satan
Re: Quest Reward Help
Just spawn the one you don't earn through gameplay. Job done.
28 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 14:28 «» By: nathangibbs
Re: Fable: New Consumables (Formarly Slums of Albion)
What is name of Pepsi Cola, I mean I know how spawn but what is code, OBJECT_?
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 09:54 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Alter class/title names
Yes, but it would be equally possible to just give that shopkeeper that particular item in his inventory, or more or less easy to just spawn a container that gives you the title.
30 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 31 October 2008 08:13 «» By: Noctus
Re: New item requests
Easy Renaming: 1 Find OBJECT_IRON_CHUNK in Objects 2 Go to cDefs 3 Go to CInventoryItemDef and click the first blue link in the box. 4 In the new window, click CINventoryItemDef 5 Then find TextTitle and click the link. 6 In the new window, cha...
31 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 28 October 2008 22:09 «» By: nathangibbs
Assassin Mask in chest
One of the mods I found was great, the assassin mask, and I read that I needed to spawn it in a chest. I looked at the walkthrough for spawning chest, but when I download the files and spawn a chest it freezes. So can somebody please spawn a chest with the...
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 17 October 2008 14:46 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: How do i Get armor on my guy form modding
If you're using this method then you need to start a new game. Otherwise, spawn the armor.
33 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 17 October 2008 11:09 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Fable: The Lost Pages
Aye, the best I can do so far is spawn buildings, doors, if the Hero is inside he can't see that he's walking on air.I smell a merge coming along. Edit: No, I don't. Other thread locked.
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 15 October 2008 13:25 «» By: Noctus
Re: Summoner Blade
Nooby question follow, sorry: What should i spawn this as? OBJECT_SUMMONER_BLADE? EDIT: I looked for myself. Never mind (For all of those who want to know, it's OBJECT_SUMMONER_GREATSWORD)
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 13 October 2008 11:38 «» By: acechrisp
Re: Silver Keys
I wish I got an epic welcomer post like that =(. Lol. That is something I learned fast use the search button, it really does help, and if you cant find it there(which means yuo probibly didnt try hard at all with searching) then you can post a threa...
36 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 10 October 2008 23:32 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Silver Keys
Can anyone please search? My grievance is that your inquiry is too broad, there are many, many ways to get the silver keys or even make them obsolete. You can spawn everything that was locked in a silver key chest in a normal chest. You can spawn th...
37 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sun, 05 October 2008 12:05 «» By: morerunes
[Scripting] [Tools] CBox User Guide
Introduction This is a guide to teach you how to use Chocolate Box's many features, and how to do various things with CBox. If you do not have CBox (Chocolate Box) then here is a link. Pre-Notes You do NOT need to have installed freeroam in order ...
38 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Wed, 01 October 2008 19:36 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Bloodarmor
this consists of new textures for the evil plate armor and a new texture for the sword of strength Pic heres the drill load the bloodsword.fmp THEN bladefix.fmp or the sword will not work the rest you can load in any order and the helmet replaces th...
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 30 August 2008 09:41 «» By: fablerocks
Spawning Chests
I cant seem to spawn chests. I did everything required but it still didnt appear! Please Help!
40 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 29 August 2008 14:47 «» By: HOLOindustries
Re: Keshire Sickle
hey umm im just wondering here but can any1 make a mod that will spawn this in a chest? if u can oakvale would be a good place.
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Fri May 10 23:52:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02927 seconds