Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 26 August 2008 03:22 «» By: mike
Undead weapon spawning!
Hi. I have developed this mod for no more weapons spawning. After loaded, the ghost swords summon the General Undeads who can be equipped with any weapon in the entry 1591 (GHOSTLY_SWORD) of CREATURE. Scroll down to Weapon 1 and enter the number of the wea...
2 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 23 August 2008 20:28 «» By: Blubbles
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
Oh thanks it worked a charm! Thanks man
3 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 23 August 2008 07:19 «» By: driftking7050
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
add the assassin mask first then add the fix, then you have to spawn it in game.
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 22 August 2008 06:33 «» By: Lord Mason
Chest Spawning Help [Solved]
Ok, I just got Albion Explorer to work after several days of giving me grief. Now when I go to spawn a chest in Albion Explorer I go to the maps, guild exterior and place a chest right next to the boasting platform, and place all the items and crud in it. ...
5 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 20 August 2008 08:00 «» By: Lord Mason
Re: Necromancer Headgear
For those of you who are too inept to spawn these objects in a chest here's a simple guide to spawn it through drops... And be sure to back up your game.bin files. 1. Open Fable Explorer. 2. Open the game.bin section. 3. Scroll down to Object_Fami...
6 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Wed, 06 August 2008 22:10 «» By: SwitchBladeMX
Re: Fable Chest Contents
Just got the tool.. both versions. I added what I wanted (I can have more than 1 of each item, right?), and clicked submit. Now what? Will the next chest I open be formatted that way? If so, will all the chests work like that? Do I have to spawn (headache)...
7 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 26 July 2008 02:06 «» By: gisaku
Re: OldBoy's Broken Sword
I'll give some instructions 1. backup your finalalbion.wad 2. find your item under objects in your game.bin, in this case it's called brokensword or Brokensword I think, I guess OldBoy was too lazy to use OBJECT_....... 3. open that item and copy the...
8 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 26 July 2008 01:33 «» By: James Butts
Re: Children?
Couldn't we spawn it through a cutscene or some thing like whener ever you have sex, have it spawn a creature in the form of a child that can follow you or not, and have it linked to whichever house is in that town, I'm just taking a wild guess off the top...
9 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 22 July 2008 00:13 «» By: blooddrinkerS
Re: removing an existing object
i have tryed to spawn a barrel with items in it with succes, but cannot spawn an individual item. i need the script from the bridge outside the chamber of fate, there lies a oak bow wich i can take the script from and then replace with some other weapon.
10 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2008 22:56 «» By: DarkArcz
Re: Hex Edit my Save?
Why waste time fiddling with hex editing (and possibly corrupting your save file in the process) when you can just spawn a chest that has 25 silver keys in it? =/
11 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 20 July 2008 03:17 «» By: DarkArcz
Rigging ranged weapons?
I've been looking into fable modding for the past week (and downloading stuff from this forum for the past month), and I've come across dozens of guides teaching me how to do stuff like make sticks, or roughly popsicle shaped weapons. My game is now litter...
12 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 10 July 2008 10:49 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: help whit fable explorer and add mods
1.Fable Explorer had a problem with it, but you blew it over and didn't care 2.You lacked the nessecary (sp?) requirements to spawn a chest, meaning, you did not rename the finalalbion.wad. If you actually have a chest there, then you did. 3.You didn't l...
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 June 2008 13:38 «» By: Saiyan
Re: How do you add armor?
Is there a way to spawn without Freerom Like just using FE
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 June 2008 13:27 «» By: Saiyan
Which one is the easist to spawn
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 June 2008 12:50 «» By: JohnDoe
No. If you do it this way you have to start a new game. The other way is to spawn a chest, barrel, bookcase, anything and have it contain the clothing items you want, or just spawn the clothing items on the ground (assuming that works, it should). You'v...
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 28 June 2008 12:30 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Help
Maybe punctuation would allow for a more comprehendable answer. Yes, searching is a virtue...only here though, i think. Custom weapons could mean many things though. A new model w/ helpers, a new model w/out helpers, a copied version of an already ex...
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 28 June 2008 08:15 «» By: dinges
Re: Color Changing Willrobe
I have a problem with this mod. When I load the fmp and spawn the neutral willrobe, it's just the normal neutral willrobe, it doesn't change color when I'm evil or good.
18 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 June 2008 15:25 «» By: Saiyan
The weapon mod i got crashes my game
I got the weapon "Hurrican". And when i make it spawn into my inventory and stuff, then run the game. Everytime i click on weapons. My game crashes. HALP
19 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 June 2008 14:47 «» By: Saiyan
I know how to add weapons, but what about equips?
I looked at the tutorial to add weapons http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1963& ;start=0& But i "can't" find any for armour. I looked in the same spot were "weapon 1" and "weapon 2" are but ther...
20 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sun, 08 June 2008 12:18 «» By: morerunes
Re: ChocolateBox
alright edit: works thanks feature requests: change map and change object type (so if you spawn a fence and you want to make it a different kind of fence) bugs: control + move object no longer duplicates the object, doesn't even move it
21 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 08 June 2008 11:27 «» By: cortege
Re: Add an outfit?
well i don't know if i understoof it correctly but i'll try to explain: freeroam is an application to get rid of...well..um...there are those invisible walls so you can't go along the entire map...you know? with freeroam you get rid of those "invisib...
22 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 08 June 2008 10:44 «» By: cortege
Re: Add an outfit?
did you try to spawn the chest? if you did make sure you have used freeroam. if you haven't used freeroam the chest won't spawn. go here for freeroam: http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:free_roam if you don't want to use freeroam, t...
23 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 07 June 2008 09:31 «» By: jamics
!!Chest making Fable Crash!!
Ok, this is just another noob's cry for help! BUT I would love to get some help because its realy bugging me. I guess I should fill you in, ok I have Fable Explorer and Albion Explorer, I am just trying to spawn a chest in Look Out Point but every time I g...
24 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 05 June 2008 08:22 «» By: Raziel
Re: Need help, please :>
maybe you just have spawn the chest wrong. write in how you did it
25 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:08 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Easy adding weapons guide.
If I remember this correct, slot 3 is used to give npc's ranged weapons.
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 29 May 2008 05:22 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Easy adding weapons guide.
That's quite odd then, I've never done this myself (not with this method, anyway), but I could have sworn I've seen someone post instructions for ranged weapons in weapon 3, oh well. If neither 1/2 or 3 work, then I don't know what to tell you besides spaw...
27 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:23 «» By: Xinj
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame)
Yea, thought so, but its seems irrelevant to the fact it will spawn or not :S
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 11 May 2008 15:17 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: HEY!
Besides the fact that I told you it would, there's text telling you which augmentations it has in the weapon menu where you choose to wield the weapon or add an augmentation to it.Buy the sword at Bowerstone North or spawn it. Get the bow by sacrificing bo...
29 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:30 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Looking for a Tutorial
Dimensions, you can go about it three different ways.Open up AE and load the map you want the dimensions for. Put an object to the bottom left corners of the map, round it to the nearest increment of 32, those coordinates will be the dimensions of the ma...
30 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 13:36 «» By: ross
Thanks for telling me. I know what you said its just i don't know where to find deminsions of the map and where to figure where my object goes that im going to spawn. I also Am still confuse as to how to figure direction the object is pointing. I though...
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:15 «» By: James Butts
Re: Add Armor?
I noticed you were replying to that post, I think that guy is already retired, or has figured it out by now, read the date
32 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 08 May 2008 18:05 «» By: JohnDoe
I'm not sure what you mean by putting a map in the demon door, please clarify that for me. Flatten walls? You don't, you delete walls from the .TNG if you don't want them there. Make a path? I suppose you could lay down some brickwork. Putting a l...
33 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:53 «» By: ross
I know where it is, but there is a difference in how you learn by just reading it, and by reading it while working with blender in the background. Note that I am on my moms comp, no blender. So I will just have to wait. I still dont understand how you make...
34 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 May 2008 02:28 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Bandit Mask
What's wrong with the separated Hero assassin shirt mask? If you don't like it you can always retexture it. If you're interested in doing it that way, the mod and instructions on retexturing can be found using search, I know because I've seen the mod a...
35 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 30 April 2008 15:15 «» By: Loki
Jack's Minion Summon!
This mod changes the ghost swords into Jack's dog minions. Accomplishments: .Changed ghost swords to minons .Made new brain for them .Changed ghost sword spawn effect .Made them kill anything 1 hit .Made them stay spawned for 10000 seconds (so if y...
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 29 April 2008 23:22 «» By: Loki
Re: Help please.
Thanks for your help. can you help me with two other things? 1st thing: Is it possible to change the teleport effect? 2nd thing: How do you change the ghost sword spawn effect?
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 22 April 2008 04:37 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Lost my sword...
There are a few ways to do this. Using Fable Explorer you can put the sword directly into your inventory or edit a shop to have it in stock. Using Albion Explorer or notepad you can either spawn the sword or spawn the sword in a chest. Using both you ca...
38 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 20 April 2008 15:06 «» By: The Fabled Ravrn
Weapons
I really do feel sorry for eveyone when they want to help people, but post the same weapon-making tutrials/advice over-and-over again. This time, it's more of a reply. I'm pretty sure it was Morerunes who posted a YouTube video Called http://youtube.com...
39 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 18 April 2008 15:56 «» By: sleepyredmoo
Re: Gimme your grave ideas (Or i'll break your kneecaps)
make one say "don't dig here" then have them dig up like 400 million orange crates or something if they do so they will be there forever or if you can spawn enemys that would be cool like when you dig up the tablets spawn a bunch of bosses like d...
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 April 2008 02:48 «» By: BananaMan
Re: Help?
Oh my thanks John I'm glad you're on this forum. Aw, now I have to spawn the expression dummy... Why do these things have to take so long
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat May 11 08:29:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02934 seconds