Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 24 March 2008 09:33 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Chest Spawning Problems
Not that this is the place to ask, but if you can't buy it you can spawn the title.
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 March 2008 08:18 «» By: Azrooh
Re: yeah, i'm new so where do i put this?
You need to spawn it. Here's a guide: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4597& ;start=0&
3 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 17 March 2008 16:59 «» By: Azrooh
Undead Spawning?
Ok, as we all know, undead Generals spawn undead 'minions' as they get close. Would it be possible to incorporate this into the CREATURE_HERO? I'd like to have an evil 'necromancer' figure, and undead spawning all around you and fighting your enemies would...
4 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 16 March 2008 18:02 «» By: James Butts
Re: Npc Editing
I think that would be extremely wrong and wierd but if you must know I suppose you could replace it's brain with a womans brain or just spawn some children as wife candidates but aside from that I ain't helping you
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 16 March 2008 11:17 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Creature Generators?
On the left click on the NULL sub tree in AE. In the text box will be every item in that part. Paste the script at the top (bellow the SectionStart NULL thing though) and click apply changes. Save and reload the map should make it appear (make sure you kno...
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 15 March 2008 15:05 «» By: Azrooh
Re: Giving villagers weapons?
Awesome. Done with giving them weapons, any idea on what makes the OakVale flames, and the sky turn red? I couldn't find anything with Albion Explorer. Edit: Ohh, villager axes...Maybe they look better then iron axes. I'll spawn 'em and see what they lo...
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 14 March 2008 12:32 «» By: J.Shaw
King/Armor King Mask?
If anyone doesnt know what they look like, heres some pictures: http://www.namcoarcade.com/tekken4/images/tk4_profile_king.j pg King http://paktekken.com/images/character/i12100772952.JPG Armor King If anyone could make these with a Spawn, I'd ...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 February 2008 21:59 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: spawning (sorry im new :( )
There are two alternative methods to get items without spawning. You can use the shop trainer (though if used improperly it can corrupt your save game), there is this method, which can only be used for weapons, and there is this method, which can includ...
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 February 2008 21:22 «» By: roycu
spawning (sorry im new :( )
theres like a million differnt cool mods id like to play with.......but none of them are already spawned.....i serched and it looks like you have to use free app.....its to confussing for me and yaaa so can someone tell me how to make custom wepons/armor/m...
10 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 25 February 2008 04:05 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Need a mod for the Card Pairs game in Bowerstone.
I know!! Spawn one or all of them in a chest.
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 February 2008 09:15 «» By: Melkor
Modding newb needs help with Albion Explorer...
I am having a problem. Whenever I launch albion explorer, it just gives a message saying that I didnt extract the wad. but later, when i try, it just says: Initializing application... ERROR: FinalAlbion.WAD doesn't exist. Application cannot continue....
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 February 2008 07:44 «» By: thejackler
Spawning in Chest Problems
I have followed instructions to spawn an item in a chest(demondoor guild chest), but when I try to epen the chest ingame, the game just closes. This is what I wrote in the TNG: NewThing Object; Player 4; UID 14790; DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_O...
13 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 13 February 2008 20:18 «» By: Vladjin
Re: Soul Reaver
I take it you have to manually spawn it or is it located somewhere?
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 10 February 2008 12:31 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: augmentation
Open OBJECT_WEAPON_SOMETHING_OR_OTHER. Browse the CDefs and find a CObjectAugmentationsDef and open it. Change the value for 953228EE - Useable Augmentation to whatever number of augmentations you'd like. Change the values in the CObjectAugmentationsDef...
15 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 03:07 «» By: JohnDoe
JohnDoe's Item Spawning Guides
.:: NOTES - DO READ If you adamantly do not wish to use FreeRoam or can't use FreeRoam because you have an FE-compiled wad archive, you can import/export tngs using FE. If you have successfully used the newer (zipped) version of AlbionExplorer or Cho...
16 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 00:28 «» By: locke118
Re: Necromancer Headgear
i ment in the game. spawn it how would i do that im not very good at this stuff im new lol
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 02 February 2008 23:51 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Necromancer Headgear
Do you mean where to download it? First post. Or do you mean where to find it in-game? Spawn it.
18 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 27 January 2008 15:39 «» By: BananaMan
Re: arg
Thanks, Now... I just need more stuff to spawn...
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 27 January 2008 00:32 «» By: Holy_Avenger
Re: Need help
Have you installed the FMP, or can I see the script? Sometimes the game crashes if the chest script is wrong,like this ContainerContents [0] "OBJECT_..." ContainerContents [2] "OBJECT_..." You forgot to wite them in order. ...
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 26 January 2008 23:22 «» By: retrogene
Need help
well this is my 1st time trying to mod fable and im running into some problems reguarding spawning weapons. I had manage to spawn a chest in guild with AE that works with normal game items but when i tried to replace them with mod items like the polearm an...
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 25 January 2008 23:41 «» By: BananaMan
arg
I am trying to spawn a chest that contains certain objects but whenever I open the chest nothing happens, it just sits there open and I can't move It was working fine before but now it isn't... I might just have the object names wrong for: The BlueTo...
22 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 16:31 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Spawning Armor?
You can spawn keys. You can spawn armor making getting the keys useless. You can use the customizable scripted shopkeeper to make chest spawning useless. All of these are very easy things to pick up too, and should by no means take an hour to figure o...
23 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 15:16 «» By: brudda_rigz
Re: Spawning Armor?
k, "the weapon thing" only works with weapons . now, if ur trying to spawn a weapon that's already in the game, it would be easier to just load this fmp that oldboy made: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1971& ;amp ;am...
24 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 15:04 «» By: Steathpure
Spawning Armor?
How do you spawn armor? cuz i tried doin the weapon thing with FE and did armor then my game screwed up.
25 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 03 January 2008 21:49 «» By: Holy_Avenger
My First FMP, Shield and Throwing Knife
Shield hasn't been test but the Throwing knife has. Actually, The Nostro's Shield is just a remake and rescale of the real Nostro's Shield, and I make it as a Ranged Weapon, so sorry if it's disappointing. It's not a real shield. Throwing Knife Sc...
26 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 03 January 2008 15:00 «» By: Boondock saint
having a big problem
Ok everytime i try to load a mod or spawn a chest a message pop up saying "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you lick quit the application...
27 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Wed, 02 January 2008 20:50 «» By: morerunes
Customizable Scripted Shopkeeper
I just thought that the Customizable Shopkeeper fmp was too hard to find and was kind of buried, so I put it all in one fmp and posted it here. This is all you need except for a script, which should look like this: Pretty gigantic script, but le...
28 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 28 December 2007 20:19 «» By: Modsec
here they come
so heres the questions.Note: i did search, i did read, i did for the most part uderstand 1) Free Roam App i used it it extracted all the tng files but is it supposed to be Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion or Fable - The Lost Chapt...
29 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 02 December 2007 14:44 «» By: Sylhoette
Gravity Hammer
So here is my first mod tell me what you think. Some thanks are in order: 1. Morerunes-for the blender tutorial, answering 1000 questions and making the base texture and helpers on the model. 2. OldBoy- for helping with the impact animations 3. Bluet...
30 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 28 November 2007 09:57 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
No, you have to spawn it in a chest for example.
31 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 16 November 2007 18:03 «» By: Sean_s
Use a random trader out in Greatwood, that's what I do, or better yet, spawn a custom trader just for that.
32 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 16 November 2007 15:51 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
spawn it... also any time that you change to any creature other than the hero it gets rid of your inventory
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 07 November 2007 09:39 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Easy adding weapons guide.
You double posted, that's edit button neglect! For shame... Jokes aside, and on to the answer, look for yourself. You're there in FE, just take a look at the objects section in the game.bin. Weapon IDs range from 5474 to 5629. And as for the 'ramb...
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 06 November 2007 16:36 «» By: (GAR)cpt.Arc
um hi noob here, i know that i run FE load the fmp and the save and run fable but when the game starts were do i find the item like this mask for instance...do i spawn it in a chest or somthing cuz idk how to do that. if someone could perhaps direct me to ...
35 Forum: Advanced Modding «» Posted on: Mon, 29 October 2007 22:23 «» By: Keshire
Re: Executable Functions
DemonDoor_Start .text 00E6E2E0 0000008B R . . . . . . DemonDoors .text 00E75590 00000036 R . . . . . . Fisticuffs_Complete .text 00E82190 00000083 R . . . ....
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 11:43 «» By: OldBoy
Re: how do i spawn the weapons that ppl make
Here...
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 11:35 «» By: AzureSkeith
how do i spawn the weapons that ppl make
i searched and found a person explaning it but when i tryed it i put in the weapon spawn code but it came up with and error message do i need anything besides fable explorer and how do i do it thxs
38 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 04:27 «» By: white flam3z
New Weapon : Marc's Katana
hi...this is my first mod May still have a few bugs but so far it works fine. this is just a re-skined/re-sized katana THe damage and augments are all high you can change it urslef if u want Damage= 10000 lol ...i did it on the spot Worth=...
39 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 01:03 «» By: white flam3z
Help pls?
I have just created a weapon but i cant spawn it.. my game just crashes as soon as i open the chest. iv triple checked the script for any typos but everything seems fine. i also tried placing the weapon on the floor but my game crashes as soon as i go into...
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 18 October 2007 12:52 «» By: sepheroth479
A quick question.
Well i'm working on my mods now. If I put say... Bandit archer bases in the ghostly sword spell would it spawn the bandits? Im thinking it wont but i need conformation because im trying to get this done ASAP Im thinking it would crash the game.
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sun May 12 00:07:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04381 seconds