Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 18 October 2007 10:24 «» By: Desarial
Re: Final Skull Mask
did that too, that's what I did when I couldn't spawn it, all the entries are linked right, and named correctly. the problem was with some details for the mesh material, I have it working... mostly, what I'm getting now is the mesh, but not the texture,...
2 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 18 October 2007 01:37 «» By: Desarial
Re: Final Skull Mask
I got all that, tried to spawn it in a chest, it crashed fable, I know it's not cause of the alpha, cause I've got that at zero, but, I have 2 textures, one for the colore, one for the bump, is there something speacial that should be done with the bump? if...
3 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 12 October 2007 20:25 «» By: xeylon
Sword(s)
Hi, um im a little new im not real good with cg art so all i can do is provide a sketch for these swords. this is kind of a 2 part request, 1 i need some one to make these and 2 need some one to make them spawn in a chest (replace cutlass butane chest woul...
4 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 22:47 «» By: Keshire
Re: Fable Multiplayer
An addendum to this. Since I had some thoughts on the matter. A couple things that will need to be done is synchronizing. Player Spawning Player Position Player Animation And Possibly Player Input (for opening chests and such). The function f...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 18:05 «» By: Nesdude
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide)
FIRST OFF all of this, obviously, wasn't over just 1 week of modding. I'd say probably a total of 2-3 months actually working on it, and the rest just kind of casually fooling around or just doing something else entirely. Hey people I think it's safe t...
6 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 20:47 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Is it possible
With what Blue said, see if any markers needed to spawn the enemy's.
7 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 20:33 «» By: Keshire
There's 2 scripts that spawn enemies. The Combo Demon Door, and the wrong tablets in necropolis. You can try adding the scriptnames to objects and setting the quests to always be on.
8 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 19:14 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
well atleast you arent just going to not use it because of that could always write down your inventory on a piece of paper then spawn it in a chest for after
9 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 10 October 2007 08:52 «» By: Sean_s
Those don't do anything, it's the quest scripts that spawn the monsters (quest scripts have all the fun ). I tried spawning them in a chest to see if they made monsters appeared, nothing.
10 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 01 October 2007 21:56 «» By: Marcopolo
Bigass Mushroom
ok so this is my bigass mushroom mod as the title suggests, it was previewed in my fable fungus thread as the main one i keeps having problems with but now it is finally done! oldboy has tested this and given it the ok, it is apparently bug free. In the at...
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 01 October 2007 20:36 «» By: Keshire
Re: fable scripting language
The ThiNG Scripts aren't a scripting language per se. Their used primarily to spawn enumerated objects at specific coordinates. Any decent map format will do that much better.
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 17:04 «» By: Paladin443
Re: How do you spawn?
Thanks a ton! Sucks it looks like it will take a while....
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 16:45 «» By: Paladin443
How do you spawn?
I know a lot of you are telling me to use the wiki... But I have absolutley no luck finding out how... I need to spawn that evil potion.
14 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 12:39 «» By: xXJack_Of_BladesXx
Re: 2nd mod no spawning in necropolis
place that in guildexterior.tng it will spawn somewhere in the middle near the guild front doors. you will not be able to see it it is a region exit marker so you just have to walk near it, it should spawn you in the necropolis at the front gate. it...
15 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 09:29 «» By: OldBoy
New Weapon: Beer Tankard
Beer Tankard Weapon DescriptionBeer Tankard. Why not smack someone with a chair? Hurts like hell. Don't spill the beer! Spawn as OBJECT_TANKARD_WEAPON (or use this method.) -> Start Fable Explorer -> Click 'File' and 'Load Fable Mod P...
16 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 29 September 2007 11:38 «» By: OldBoy
New Weapon: Chair
The Chair Weapon DescriptionChair. Why not smack someone with a chair? Hurts like hell. Great way to start a barfight! Spawn as OBJECT_CHAIR_WEAPON (or use this method.) -> Start Fable Explorer -> Click 'File' and 'Load Fable Mod Packag...
17 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 25 September 2007 21:12 «» By: Degree
Re: Spawning items, Expressions etc
Your assuming this game was made to be modded. And you'd be so wrong that it's laughable. Lionhead ripped everything out of the game that could be used as such. Including a console and any uncompiled assets. No, I knew the game was "Unmoddab...
18 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 25 September 2007 06:48 «» By: waspking
Spawning in a chest
I'm new here so please help me: How can I spawn items to a chest
19 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 10:09 «» By: Grog_McGee
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED
And here my two posts tell you how to do it. And of you don't want to click the link, here: 1. Download Freeroam 2. Run Freeroam 2a. Check TNG and choose whether you want the Lev data patched or unpatched. 3. File->Open: Fable - The LostCh...
20 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 09:50 «» By: Sean_s
Re: FMP FILES THAT ARE AUTO LOADED
Look, learn to spawn weapons in chests. If you can't then you're doomed. It's not hard.
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 04:51 «» By: Keshire
Your assuming this game was made to be modded. And you'd be so wrong that it's laughable. Lionhead ripped everything out of the game that could be used as such. Including a console and any uncompiled assets.
22 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 04:48 «» By: Degree
None of the info in any of those helped 1 bit.. What I was looking for, was something like... Open the console, and type Spawn Puke Expression, or something STRAIGHT to the point like that... None of those post actually said what to do to spawn things ...
23 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 04:21 «» By: OldBoy
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=1d7c309eb0a47e84ba a73879bbdb1330&t=search&srch=expression+spawn&bt n_submit=Search&field=all&forum_limiter=&search_ logic=AND&sort_order=DESC&author=
24 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 23 September 2007 05:57 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Some quick questions.
No, the only sword I've seen loaded automatically is OldBoy's Broken Sword. Anyway, there's 3 options. 1. Spawn the weapon in your inventory using FE. (Does not work for every weapon! Only original weapons that were in the game before.) 2. Add the we...
25 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 22 September 2007 17:08 «» By: andymac525
Re: Briar Rose Bodyguard
i haven't figured how to make her respawn. that's the main reason it's not finished yet because i only have a few more changes to make to the text entries. use a bodyguard script and the instructions in the first post with the spawn of creature_rival_h...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 September 2007 01:19 «» By: KineticaGX@hotmail.com
Treasuring spawning without walking on terrain
Hey guys, I just downloaded freeroam app, and it's great, but can you guys tell me how to not walk on the terrain? i only wanted to be able to spawn treasure chests. can you guys tell me how?
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 16:03 «» By: OldBoy
Re: help on spawning new items ie. master sword
So what you are saying is: Spawning in-game weapons works, but new weapons don't? Which new weapons don't work? Also: you might want to check this.
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 15:58 «» By: fatty_man
help on spawning new items ie. master sword
I tried adding it to the inventory using creature_hero/weapon 1. I start my game and it loads but it exits after that, I also tried it with other weapons that are already in the game and it works just not the ones people made. Also I don't want to spawn ch...
29 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 10:28 «» By: andymac525
Re: Briar Rose Bodyguard
i made her own creature or whatever. spawn her with CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_BRIAR_ROSE_BODYGUARD. her default brain is the briar_rose_boss. but of course that's only is you don't spawn her with the bodyguard script, lol. added a few new entries and redid a cou...
30 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2007 23:37 «» By: Marcopolo
New Weapon: Madness Longsword
ok it's me again this time i have ported another of the madness weapons, the madness longsword, spawn it as OBJECT_MADNESS_LONGSWORD have fun anyone can use this as a mod resource if they want to, I just want proper accreditation as ...
31 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Mon, 17 September 2007 08:57 «» By: Kain
Re: Scripted Shopkeeper
i still did not really understand how to spawn a scripted shopkeeper. in AE spawn a bodyguard and then change the following parts of his script into this: DefinitionType "CREATURE_TRADER_STOCKED_SCRIPTED" ThingGamePersistent FALSE; Thin...
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 20:11 «» By: Loby-man
Re: One Key Chest....
refrase lol all i got was spawn a chest, put what you want in it....
33 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 20:03 «» By: deathsvisage
Re: One Key Chest....
spawn a chest add what bject you need to open and number of tada
34 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 17:40 «» By: Leviathan-Ran
XBOX :: Jack of Blades Armour (conversion)
VERSION 0.2 Features: - New Text Entries for the Items - Spawn Location - Fire Assassin outfit replaced - Full Hero Suit Implemented "Jack of Blade's Suit" Which contains 5 pieces, The Shirt, Shoes, Trousers, Gloves and Mask. (please no...
35 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 17:08 «» By: Marcopolo
New Weapon: Avalanche
ok so due to popular demand i made this ice version of my hammer nerveshatter, its called avalanche because Satan suggested it, and it is quite hard to think up a good name for a hammer. Have fun Install just like any other fmp ***spa...
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 13:24 «» By: Master_Bankai
TATS
Alright. I got an awsome tat pack from the mod forum, installed them, and then wnet and played fable, enthusiastically finding a trader who sold tats, but there was a problem. He didnt sell my custom tats. Whay is that. Is there some way that i have to sp...
37 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 08:33 «» By: Goinstadi
Chest Respawning (How can I get this to stop?)
I've been messing around with spawning chests and Shopkeepers and the like and have been having some pretty good success, but my chests respawn everytime I zone in or out of the area. It was kinda amusing when I had the PositionZ 55.0, but it just got mor...
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 13:57 «» By: andymac525
Re: how can i get mod items????????
if you got an .fmp, just open up fable explorer and go to where you see load fable mod package. then, you're done, save mods and run fable. to spawn them in game, you have to know the object_whatever to add the weapon to a chest. if you need more help, jus...
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 13:50 «» By: jaydenrrhm
how can i get mod items????????
how can i spawn stuff in ether my inventory, or a chest?, i have weapon mods but i dont know how to get them in the game.
40 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 11 September 2007 15:03 «» By: Keshire
Re: Jack of Blade's War Fans
well. I changed the brain, the faction, and I removed the creaturegroup in CCreatureDef. He's actually a bodygaurd now. I plan on modifying his combat style and brain some more to make him more to my liking. I only uploaded the model itself. You'll h...
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat May 11 01:17:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03330 seconds