Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 11 September 2007 13:36 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Jack of Blade's War Fans
If you do spawn him he'll just stand there, all immortal like, and if you hit him enough he assassin rush's away.
2 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 11 September 2007 12:49 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Jack of Blade's War Fans
The fans ARE what he posted, also, Blue... how can I spawn JOB like that?
3 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 10 September 2007 14:39 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: New Weapon: Nerveshatter
no it's a completely new weapon spawn it as : OBJECT_MARCOPOLO_NERVESHATTER
4 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 10 September 2007 13:38 «» By: Kain
Re: New Weapon: Nerveshatter
i also like the size of it. object name (to spawn it)? to lazy to look it up...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 07 September 2007 16:24 «» By: Loby-man
First chest spawn test...please read
well i finally made my first chest script!but it made the game crash when i enters the area i put it...(picnic area)well i used the coordinates for the bench in there and changed it a little so it wouldnt be ontop of it.so i went to the picnic area and BAM...
6 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 06 September 2007 12:32 «» By: Satan
Re: Can't spawn chest , why?
Check UID and coords.
7 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 06 September 2007 10:54 «» By: Bl4ck_Sn1p3r
Can't spawn chest , why?
hi i can't spawn chest NewThing Object; Player 4; UID 18446741874686296151; DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE"; ScriptName NULL; ScriptData "NULL"; ThingGamePersistent FALSE; ThingLevelPersistent FALSE; StartCTCPhy...
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 04 September 2007 00:02 «» By: sniperdesign
Re: Throwing Disc *Discussion*
when ever i spawn it, it crashes
9 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 02 September 2007 19:36 «» By: Sean_s
Re: create FMP fix
It creates a whole new object, so you'll need to spawn a new one, also it fires a crossbow bolt, so you'll need to change it's shot if you want it to shot something else.
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 02 September 2007 11:51 «» By: Koichireal
i need help with the albion explorer
hi i want to spawn things in a chest but if i try to open the world editor he say "have you extraced the WAD file?" but i don't know how to ectract it please help
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 01 September 2007 15:06 «» By: Sean_s
Re: New here, Clothing Spawn in Inventory
And you going to action, save mods and run fable? if not, thats what you're doing wrong.
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 August 2007 19:34 «» By: Aznar Thrul
more children
could someone possibly make a mod that could spawn children in more towns? i'm not capable of creating this myself. but i'm sure that someone on this site could do it. it's ok if nobody is up to the task atthe moment. it's somewhat trivial. but i think it ...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 August 2007 11:21 «» By: crazybunny
Re: how can i add clothing items to my game?
if you dont want to spawn go here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1974& ;start=0& oh, and make sure to download the boot fix, or just download my updated fmp in the work in progrees part of job suit
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 August 2007 10:23 «» By: Aznar Thrul
it's jack of bladesand a seperated assain mask. i don't know how to add to chests or spawn them.
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 August 2007 10:08 «» By: crazybunny
you have to spawn them in a chest.which clothing mod is it?maze,thundre or job?
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 27 August 2007 13:43 «» By: chaos
Re: Gulidmaster noob request
You can spawn the guildmaster's title. I think it's this: OBJECT_HERO_TITLE_GUILDMASTER
17 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 25 August 2007 21:52 «» By: crazybunny
Re: Script checking
not much of a scripter, only spawn stuff in chests. but is that correct?
18 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 24 August 2007 17:03 «» By: Sean_s
Clone level?
Is there a way for me to clone the Picnic area, so can have the regular picnic area, all nice and innocent, and off somewhere in the void, is a clone of it with all sorts of things (my personal clone, my spawn chest, my scripted merchant, my zombie Whisper...
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 05:57 «» By: Ryusai
Re: Chest spawning
or any other ways to spawn weapons / armor? the add in inventory doesn't work because the game shuts down immediatly after tnx
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 20 August 2007 05:48 «» By: Ryusai
Chest spawning
Anyone guide on how to spawn weapons in a chest? Thanx
21 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 18 August 2007 21:20 «» By: xXJack_Of_BladesXx
Re: Necromancer Headgear
sry for double post but how would i spawn this in demon door chest with the original would it go OBJECT_SUPER_HEALTH_POTION OBJECT_HERO_NECROMANCER or OBJECT_SUPER_HEALTH_POTION,OBJECT_HERO_NECROMANCER
22 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 18 August 2007 18:12 «» By: xXJack_Of_BladesXx
Re: Necromancer Headgear
im new here iv got most of the mods to work like evil arura power of zues evil plate mail and radails armor but i dont no how to spawn stuff can some one plz tell me i really want this. if possible spawn in guild shop so i can buy it.
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 17 August 2007 19:28 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Silver Keys
Cool, I did that with Conquest V1 because I'm lazy! Lol Also, you can find the first Silver Key in LookOut Point or if you're THAT lazy just spawn one in your inventory!
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 17 August 2007 16:41 «» By: HodgePodge
Re: Constant creature generator...
Chaos said how already. Use the Prison Path family as a template and spawn a creature generator that uses that.
25 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 15 August 2007 14:12 «» By: HodgePodge
Fisticuffs Script
This script should spawn a bandit creature generator at night, but it crashes the game. Knowing me, it's probably something extremely simple, but help would be appreciated.
26 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 12 August 2007 14:56 «» By: crazybunny
The Behemoth (a polearm...lol)
I made another wow rip if youre intrested in a WORKING polearm pics: Shot at 2007-08-12 Shot at 2007-08-12 Includes new object entry, and cdefs. Spawn as OBJECT_POLEARM_BEHEMOTH
27 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 12 August 2007 06:29 «» By: Shinobi
Free Roam Problem.
Hey guys. I cant install Free Roam. I press File->Open->FinalAlbion.wad Then I create a new folder named FinalAlbion1 and then i choose RIP!->C:\Program\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion1. Here comes the problem. ...
28 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 11 August 2007 21:44 «» By: crazybunny
The Hurrican(New Sword)
Before asking, yes I ripped it. But i still added it as a new item, here are pics and fmp. If you dont like fable being easy, lower the attack of it by half Note: spawn as OBJECT_XENOME_SWORD Shot at 2007-08-11 Shot at 2007-08-11 Shot a...
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 11 August 2007 15:53 «» By: crazybunny
Re: Massive Battle
How do you spawn chars?I for some reason though homes and shops were need.
30 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 11 August 2007 15:39 «» By: crazybunny
Re: Massive Battle
I think in order to spawn characters, you cant use albion explorer, it has to be houses or buildings most likely. i dont know anything about spawning characters, but just saying, i think you need buildings to spawn characters
31 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 11 August 2007 14:39 «» By: Defender_16
Massive Battle
I've been reading through the site and trying Mods for a few days now and when I saw people building their own maps like Bowerstone from scratch an idea occured to me. Would it be possible to create a large map to have an absolutely giant battle on? B...
32 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 08 August 2007 19:47 «» By: crazybunny
Necromancer Headgear
OOPS-Forgot to mention the object name. Spawn as OBJECT_HERO_HELMET_NECROMANCER I have been fooling around with models, and i wanted something cool. I made a helmet made best for assasin armor but works with other stuff to. I call it Necromancer Headgea...
33 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 06 August 2007 22:55 «» By: HodgePodge
Re: Summoned Army, would it work?
I gave 'em the bandit brain. Works perfectly, Now I just have to figure out how to make it spawn more villagers, and I will take over ze world!
34 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 06 August 2007 21:09 «» By: HodgePodge
Summoned Army, would it work?
I had this idea a few days ago, and I wanted to see if it was completely bogus before I tried it. Would it be possible to spawn a creature generator, which generates creatures with brains that follow the hero? Such as the Summoned_Bandit brain? This way, y...
35 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 04 August 2007 14:01 «» By: andymac525
Re: Whisper Bodyguard
first of all, great idea for a mod. i got her to spawn fine but she doesn't talk. instead, some text thing comes up and it says text entry or something like that. i went to greatwood to fight wasps with her and the game crashed. anyways, could you please t...
36 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 04 August 2007 12:54 «» By: runeblade265
Summoning bandits
Ok what this mod does is it changes your ghost sword ability to summon bandits i changed the text to to fit the mod The cool thing about this is that i increased teh spawn radius so they spawn far away from you and then they come running to you as if yo...
37 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Fri, 03 August 2007 19:19 «» By: runeblade265
Summoning Gaurds
Ok what this mod does is it changes your ghost sword ability to summon guards i changed the text to to fit the mod The cool thing about this is that i increased teh spawn radius so they spawn far away from you and then they come running to you as if you...
38 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 03 August 2007 00:23 «» By: Overberg
Re: Custom tattos
Thanks a bunch, right nut. This is gonna look awesome on my mage character. And Satan, the reason I dont just spawn the mask or something is because it fits weird, looks more like a Jason mask on a guy with a high strength edit- my bad saru, i was think...
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 02 August 2007 01:51 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Some Information about Custom Bodyguards
Nice first post You could create a custom BRAIN entry for this, based on Whisper's BRAIN. Now you can use this brain as a bodyguard brain for whisper when you spawn her; [ OverridingBrainName BRAIN_WHISPER_BODYGUARD; ]
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 21 July 2007 11:52 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Help
Start Fable Explorer, click 'file' and 'Load fable mod package' select the FMP file, click 'Actions' and 'save mods and run fable', now spawn the OBJECT_HERO_HAT_JOB_MASK in a chest. For more help look here first.
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat May 11 17:36:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03271 seconds