Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 20 July 2007 20:51 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Questions
Well, 1) There's a lot of things you can do for that, you can either change all the exp costs to 1 or you can just get infinite exp, whatever the case search for the topic. 2) Well, if there weapons you can either spawn them in a chest or you can send ...
2 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 20 July 2007 04:28 «» By: Holy_Avenger
Re: It worked once.
Did you click "once" continue when you encounter problem that you should quit FE, sometimes, if you choose ignore, your game will be crash, just like me, and need to be reinstalled. Or, maybe you forget to create a new UID for new chest that you ...
3 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 13 July 2007 13:14 «» By: Leviathan-Ran
Re: Bargate Prison
spawn the key in the cell when you appear there so you can pick it up You might wanna put a weapon and some basic Armour in there too...
4 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 11 July 2007 23:09 «» By: Omega_Slayer
Re: Just a small weapons pack
It would be nice if you can be a bit more specific on what this mod exactly does. For instance tell which weapons you've changed. Even more nice would be to tell them the OBJECT names so they know what to spawn. If you read my second post, it has t...
5 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 11 July 2007 08:47 «» By: groo
Re: Fire Assassin Hat
u have to spawn it in a chest
6 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Mon, 09 July 2007 19:29 «» By: solidsirhc
Re: The Boast Expression!
So how do you gain this expression, do you find it somewhere, spawn it or do you start off with it?
7 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Thu, 28 June 2007 13:42 «» By: Simski
Re: Good Willrobe Recolor
XD I would like to do that, but the fable explorer ain't working at my dads place... Whitch reminds me, if I install the fable explorer over here on my extern hardrive, will it work over at my fathers house where I have no internet? Also, the ...
8 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Thu, 28 June 2007 10:08 «» By: groo
Re: Good Willrobe Recolor
i just spawn it:P
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 June 2007 21:53 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Need Help with Summoning Summoners
the ptoblem is probably that he is trying to spawn a blue summoner they summon in their starting position of crouching so they kinda freeze once they stop doing that animation the red ones are your best bet
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 24 June 2007 13:24 «» By: fable24man
Re: Thunder helm and Nihilus mask
it works for me so i dont know what you are doin but if you do it that way you have to start a new file and you may not want to do that well let me take a look and see some other ways you can spawn them
11 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 24 June 2007 09:35 «» By: Sean_s
Re: help with spawning chest
Albian Explorer should help. Go to an area and once it opens right click on the name on the column to the left, click wizard. In the dropdown list should be a normal treasure chest. Spawn that and it should be in the top left- corner. Move it to where you ...
12 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 24 June 2007 08:15 «» By: brudda_rigz
help with spawning chest
alright, ive gone through 3 walkthroughs on how to spawn a chest and put items in it, but Nothing seems to work, if anyone could give me thier AIM, mine is bruddariggs998 i would love for someone to walk me through the process.
13 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 24 June 2007 00:39 «» By: Sean_s
Re: CREATURE_HERO_BALVERINE
I guess you could, but why not spawn regular balverines instead, and watch them tear the shreds out of people! Whahahaha...ha...ha...ha....
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 June 2007 20:20 «» By: Arogones
Re: New to modding, need help plz
No, i have no clue about clothing. I used weapon 1 and 2 to spawn them. They dont have that for clothing which is why i dont know
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 June 2007 16:36 «» By: Tre Cool
Re: New to modding, need help plz
What happens when you try to spawn them? Did you use the correct item name for the piece of clothing you tried to spawn?
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 June 2007 14:52 «» By: Arogones
New to modding, need help plz
I was able to spawn a sword of aeons and a couple other weapons into my inventory. Icant seem to figure it out for clothing though, does anyone know?
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 15 June 2007 14:46 «» By: Sean_s
Re: My Unusual Bows
They're suppost to attack monsters NEAR them, they're kind of lazy like that. They they aren't on yours...well they do on mine. Perfect way to test if they do is to spawn a guard next to a minion with my bows, let them fight it out.
18 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 12 June 2007 20:38 «» By: Masterofall
Re: Custom Tattoo Post
Hey guys i tried making a venom tattoo. As in Spiderman venom, i only tried the face he came out lookin like spawn though, all of you guys are practically experts at this. Could someone make a full body venom tattoo? Spiderman 3 movie venom would be e...
19 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 12 June 2007 17:12 «» By: Sean_s
TNG and Script.bin FMP help, and an other question
Is there a way to upload TNG's into a FMP, also change cut screens using a FMP. Last time I made a FMP that changed a cut scene in the script.bin, I left a scar on the mods forums (sorry, I didn't mean to). Also I mean freeroam TNGs. On top of that her...
20 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 12 June 2007 16:02 «» By: Sean_s
My Unusual Bows
Hi, my name, as I like to call myself, is Searyan (ignore the Sean_s). These unusual weapons were inspired by a movie on YouTube called "Fable - The Lost Chapters: Unnatural Weapons 2"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsdLMXiKXQ (thank you Kane for...
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:40 «» By: Dark3r_Hunter
Re: I dont get it.
yeah you have to spawn it in a chest or on the ground but i'd recommend a chest... it wasn't set up to be a normal drop or a weopon u can buy... i haven't tried it but u could use the new version of the shop trainer and use the id that u used to add it t...
22 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 May 2007 19:53 «» By: Artemisk
Placing Brair Rose
I can't seem to find the right "definition type" for Brair Rose. I've tried all the names on the list that have either Brair or Rose in it. Nothing seems to work. Other people spawn just fine but the game crashes every time I go to the area that ...
23 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 07 May 2007 23:17 «» By: sniperdesign
Re: Throwing Disc *Discussion*
when i try to spawn the throwing disks it crashs as soon as i go into the area can anyone help me
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 05 May 2007 19:09 «» By: groo
Re: Mod Help
u have to open fable explorer, load the fmp and then spawn the items
25 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Fri, 04 May 2007 15:06 «» By: sniperdesign
Re: Dual Wielding: Experiment in modding
dude you need to spawn it
26 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 29 April 2007 14:04 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Trouble With Mods
Did you spawn the troll between enemy's?
27 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 26 April 2007 16:34 «» By: garjian
Re: Giant Weapon Pack: Discussion & Suggestions
yes you must spawn it yourself i draw swords well so maybe after i finish my coursework ill post them here my suggestions... Scythes! some more visious looking axes im still thinking...
28 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Thu, 26 April 2007 06:42 «» By: Ruben
Re: Pimp chainmail and tanner skin
how does it work does it replease armour or do i need to spawn it ????
29 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 09 April 2007 16:01 «» By: StonedPilot
Re: My First Post and First Mods
It's pretty standard, no offense. But since you're new, i'm surprised you figured out how to open up FE.=) TO let you know, Fable Man can't interact with spears. And also, where do the weapons spawn? Like, how do you get them? But all in all, it's ok. ...
30 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 09 April 2007 15:27 «» By: Satan
Re: problems with maze armor and working on a new mod
You need to spawn it yourself (use search or else). No item magically appears in game unless it replaced something that was already there and spawned by the game itself.
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 09 April 2007 13:53 «» By: Keshire
Re: Weapon Special Effects
Don't add augs to the array (other than 256/512). And don't delete any either. Fable's weird about it. So that's you crashing issue. The dummies get the AUG_01-4. Just copy them straight from the other entries.
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 09 April 2007 08:51 «» By: Paradigm
Re: Weapon Special Effects
Okay, i changed the first value to 4 so it would apply the effect to the Flame Augmentation (i'm not sure how to spawn those other two you mentioned). Then I filled in the first two effect slots with the effect id i wanted but i wasn't sure what to put in ...
33 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 07 April 2007 17:38 «» By: Breba
Spawning Chests
No matter where I've looked, I never found a complete and accurate guide to spawning chests. Some of the ones I looked at had links with a page that didn't appear. I have Freeroam, AE, and FE. Can someone please reply a guide back to me. If you need an exa...
34 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 04 April 2007 17:47 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Customizable NPC
Here's an example of a script to spawn it as a bodyguard: NewThing AICreature; Player 2; UID 18446741874686298880; DefinitionType "CREATURE_HERO_RIVAL_GOOD_01"; ScriptName BodyGuard; ScriptData "_EVIL2"; ThingGamePersistent...
35 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 03 April 2007 23:18 «» By: Xx Old modder xX
so instead of your self spawning...could u make jack spawn?lol?
36 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 03 April 2007 23:05 «» By: Keshire
No. You have to spawn it manually.
37 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 16 March 2007 22:54 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Question: how to put new item into inventory?
i dont know how do directly stick it in your inventory but there are instructions all over the site on how to spawn items to be picked up off the ground or in chests, just use the search button and look for spawning and make sure you have the freeroam a...
38 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 March 2007 08:04 «» By: Satan
Re: Little question.
If they're using the same copy as you and on the same console, wouldn't it would be easier to just spawn a chest.
39 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 12 March 2007 17:13 «» By: Hikashi
Giant Chicken?
I've been looking through this site, but just decided to join today. So, I was looking through the creatures, and noticed creature 1616, CREATURE_BIGASS_CHICKEN. I tried to spawn it, but failed miserably. So, I was wondering if someone could help me with s...
40 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 05 March 2007 18:02 «» By: Keshire
Re: LEVs and TNGs clash?
The LEV's only contain level height and navigation. Has nothing to do with scripting. When a script hangs its due to a few of the following things: 1)Bad syntax 2)Non existent item 3)invalid item If there was an issue with the LEV the game woul...
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sun May 12 02:12:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03011 seconds